White Lives Don't Matter

Here we see the same people that try telling us how Harris isn't black, or dismissing any black professional as a DEI hire telling us how much Democrats don't like blacks as if Republicans do.

Relentlessly screaming "racism," Democrats have fueled savage attacks by black thugs against whites. Blacks murder four or five times more whites than the reverse. Rapes of white women by blacks occur at an even higher rate. Then there is the "Knockout Game" where black thugs mercilessly sucker punch any random white person. Four white victims were murdered by this "game".

You dug up a story from 2013 it's 2024 now.
Tell everyone how crimes by black Americans have changed in eleven years.
You Leftists always find something to whine about as if it completely obliterates the point made. It does not. Nor did I "dig it up." I put it on my website that was then online and leftist Google deleted my fifty websites after I criticized Hunter Biden for pedophilia. So I just restored it again and that particular story of a couple being raped and savagely murdered is particularly heinous and evil. So you try to brush it away for not being current enough to please YOU.
If it had happened yesterday, you would have found some excuse to try to trivialize it. Evil is like that.

Tell everyone how crimes by black Americans have changed in eleven years.
You Leftists always find something to whine about as if it completely obliterates the point made. It does not. Nor did I "dig it up." I put it on my website that was then online and leftist Google deleted my fifty websites after I criticized Hunter Biden for pedophilia. So I just restored it again and that particular story of a couple being raped and savagely murdered is particularly heinous and evil. So you try to brush it away for not being current enough to please YOU.
If it had happened yesterday, you would have found some excuse to try to trivialize it. Evil is like that.

Forum List

Back