Zone1 White on Black Crime.

How about you look up the term ACTUAL CRIMINAL OFFENDERS?
Or ... take your own advice and look them up yourself. Specifically, look at places like Chicago where blacks murder each other in high numbers on any, given weekend.

Or ... take your own advice and look them up yourself. Specifically, look at places like Chicago where blacks murder each other in high numbers on any, given weekend.
I have and it shows that Chicago is not the only city in America, murder is not the only violent crime and that whites lead in number of violent criminal offenders. Whites also lead in the number of property and white collar criminal offenders. Furthermore more whites are killing themselves than everybody else. The racist narrative you've been pimped to believe is just not true.

As long as you stay in the closet maybe so, but seriously how many of you are able to sustain that modus operandi for very long? Just look at this message board, people claiming not to be racist who just can't keep from making statement after statement of a racist nature.

Repercussions for individuals engaging in racist behavior or hate crimes can vary widely, and it depends on factors such as the severity of the offense, the jurisdiction, and the enforcement of existing laws. In the United States, some white individuals who have engaged in racist behavior or committed hate crimes have faced legal consequences, public condemnation, and social backlash. Here are some examples:
  1. Legal Consequences: Hate crimes, which include crimes committed with a bias motive, can result in enhanced penalties. Perpetrators may face charges such as assault, vandalism, or intimidation, and the legal consequences can be more severe if it is proven that the crime was motivated by bias against a specific race or group. Federal and state authorities may pursue charges under hate crime laws, and convictions can lead to imprisonment and fines.
  2. Employment Consequences: Individuals who engage in racist behavior, especially in a publicized manner, may face repercussions in their professional lives. Employers may choose to terminate employment or take other disciplinary actions against employees who violate anti-discrimination policies.
  3. Social and Public Condemnation: Racist incidents can lead to public condemnation and social backlash. Social media often plays a significant role in exposing and spreading information about such incidents, leading to public outrage and calls for accountability. This can result in damage to an individual's reputation and relationships.
  4. Educational Consequences: Students who engage in racist behavior may face consequences within educational institutions. This could include disciplinary actions, suspension, or expulsion.
  5. Civil Lawsuits: Victims of racist behavior may pursue civil lawsuits against perpetrators, seeking damages for emotional distress, physical harm, or other harms resulting from discriminatory actions.
Those three guys down in Georgia that ran down and shot & killed Ahmaud Arbery also apparently though being racist wasn't "illegal".

They thought wrong. What's that expression, "You're feeling froggy? Go ahead and leap"
Until they attacked him, they weren't guilty of any crime. Being a racist is a moral failing, it isn't a crime and never has been. Everything you point out are ACTIONS, not mere speech or thoughts. You might want to quit before you get more behind.

You're white, you don't experience the chemical reaction that happens in the body when facing racism. So don't try telling me what racism doesn't cause. In this thread I've produced numerous studies as well as the Director of the CDC's declaration that racism was indeed a health disorder. Facts. Do some research.
You imagine racism in every interaction with whites. You believe every negative thing ever experienced by blacks in caused by whites. Wake up and stop your own racism.

You're white, you don't experience the chemical reaction that happens in the body when facing racism. So don't try telling me what racism doesn't cause. In this thread I've produced numerous studies as well as the Director of the CDC's declaration that racism was indeed a health disorder. Facts. Do some research.
What about the chemical reaction that happens to me when I face antisemitism? Stop thinking blacks are the only ones who come up against hatred.

At least you don’t have to walk by a bunch of people screaming “Death to Blacks!” Or be afraid to leave your Harvard dorm room because you’ll be harassed for being black. Or have “JEW” scratched into your school locker….twice. And then years later, into the hood of your new car.

To hear your carry on, you’d think blacks are suffering from more bigotry than any other minority.

This is for sure the work of white supremacy,

But it’s also the work of white supremacy when the police take more than 5 seconds to show up……

85 percent of whites who are killed each year are killed by another white person. The majority of all crime in America is INTRARACIAL, not interracial. I keep reading posts by those who make claims about black on white crime. But you see there is a major problem with that thinking.

In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people. “This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism— specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings".

On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems. “Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences."

Rav Arora wrote an article for the NY Post 2020 titled, “These Black Lives Didn’t Seem To Matter In 2020.” He points out that over 8,600 blacks were killed in 2020 and that 90 percent of those were killed by another black. He then goes on to say this: “Since more than 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by black offenders, the ghost of endemic white supremacy cannot be invoked to push racial grievance narratives. As a result, the media turns a blind eye. Black lives only seem to matter when racism is involved.”

Arora is right; the media, including him, turn a blind eye to the biggest killer of black people. For years we as black people have heard the constant lectures about black-on-black crime. For years we as black people have heard the constant lectures about black-on-black crime.

Arora cites 8,600 homicides of blacks, with ninety percent of those homicides committed by other blacks and believes he is making a compelling argument while calling out black organizations to take responsibility for what he views as THE problem in the black community. But when we talk about what the media doesn't show, or stats that get ignored there is this..

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension-related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018.

These numbers are twenty and thirty-one times the number of blacks who were murdered in ways that “bother” people like Arora. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper during the 1960's. That makes racism a crime. Racism is a crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States. According to Arora, at least 90 percent of those 8,600 murders of blacks were by blacks. If you use Aroras claim as the basis, at least 7,740 blacks were killed by other blacks in 2020. He and others claim this is a number that blacks must immediately address.

More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2020, judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. If we are generous and conclude that just ten percent of these deaths are directly attributed to racist actions by whites, over 27,000 such deaths in 2020 were caused by white racism. That means 3.5 times more black people died from stress induced by white racism than blacks murdering each other on the streets of America and approximately 70 times more than blacks who killed whites. THAT, is white-on-black crime.
I'm watching a lot of Court TV and Interrogation Cam TV. What I'm noticing is that a lot of white murderers kill their spouse, grandparents, parents, brothers and sisters. Usually for money.

The official poverty rate of the U.S. Black population reached a historic low of 17.1% in 2022, according to U.S. Census Bureau data released today.

Save to say the majority of blacks who murder are poor. But they don't have life insurance policies or inheritances to murder for. Perhaps if they did, we'd see more cases like this with black people.

And a lot of these whites who kill their own family members usually aren't broke because of a lack of economic opportunities. A lot of them work. They're just in debt. Or don't want gramma going to an expensive home that's gonna cost $3000 a month, or more. My mom went to one that was $21K a month. Had she made it past the first month, perhaps I would have killed her myself. LOL.

So poor black people are out there praying on other people. Mostly black on black because they know the law will come looking if they kill a white person. Plus people tend to kill people in their communities. Poor blacks all live together in ghettos. So they kill each other. Occasionally they branch out and go to white communities where there's more booty to be had.

Whites aren't killing people they don't know. These murderers aren't out there destroying the community. Usually they only kill the one person. They don't intend to rob/kill another family member next week. It's one and done.

Your thoughts.

This is for sure the work of white supremacy,

But it’s also the work of white supremacy when the police take more than 5 seconds to show up……

If you tell me about a black man's horrible upbringing and the lack of economic opportunities and tell me he committed a crime, that I sort of understand. But this?

Ohio woman sentenced for drowning 93-year-old grandmother in kitchen sink​

When interrogated she said she later took gramma to the couch where she was still gurgling. After holding her under the sink water for 5-10 minutes. So she dragged her to the tub and finished the job. Can you imagine? Your grandmammy? My Yaya?

she didn’t know if her grandmother was dead so she decided to fill a bathtub and held her under the water for 15 minutes. She ended up leaving her grandmother in the bathtub.

Matheny then walked from her apartment to the Preble County Sheriff’s Office.

They couldn't afford the nursing home? Translation. They wanted that inheritance money.

If you tell me about a black man's horrible upbringing and the lack of economic opportunities and tell me he committed a crime, that I sort of understand. But this?

Ohio woman sentenced for drowning 93-year-old grandmother in kitchen sink​

When interrogated she said she later took gramma to the couch where she was still gurgling. After holding her under the sink water for 5-10 minutes. So she dragged her to the tub and finished the job. Can you imagine? Your grandmammy? My Yaya?

she didn’t know if her grandmother was dead so she decided to fill a bathtub and held her under the water for 15 minutes. She ended up leaving her grandmother in the bathtub.

Matheny then walked from her apartment to the Preble County Sheriff’s Office.

They couldn't afford the nursing home? Translation. They wanted that inheritance money.
It’s awful. Do you think she should blame someone else or society for her actions? Or accept responsibility herself?

It’s awful. Do you think she should blame someone else or society for her actions? Or accept responsibility herself?

She could blame the system. Social security doesn't pay enough to pay for assisted living. She said "they" couldn't afford assisted living but the fact is, the grandmother could. But she would have to sell the house first before medicaid kicks in. Exhaust her savings.

She actually walked to the police and turned herself in. Said something like "I feel like I just put down a dog". Not in a mean way. In her mind, she was doing her grandmother a favor. In reality, she didn't want to take care of grand mother and she wanted the money from the house.

But she didn't call the cops and say she drowned. So she killed her out of greed but did it so stupidly that didn't she realize she'd spend the rest of her life in jail? And actually, look at how lightly they go on white murderers

Ohio woman Heidi Michelle Matheny, 35, was sentenced on Wednesday to 15 year to life in prison for drowning her grandmother. Only 14 years to go. What's wrong with red Ohio?

She could blame the system. Social security doesn't pay enough to pay for assisted living. She said "they" couldn't afford assisted living but the fact is, the grandmother could. But she would have to sell the house first before medicaid kicks in. Exhaust her savings.

ultimately, people have to accept responsibility for them selves. I get that life can be hard, but when we have to have personal responsibility.

There is a slight difference between blaming something specific (and naming it) about something in the current system that is responsible for our condition, and blaming the system because of something that happened 60 years ago.

There is also a different between the “system” and blaming society today for something that happened decades ago.

Forum List

Back