Zone1 Capitalizing B in black and not W in white is racist

There's very few actual African-Americans in America today. Very few...

Elon Musk, for instance, is an African-American in the true sense of the allocation.

There's probably a lot more actual European-Americans though.

But most of these arbitrarily hyphenated Americans have more in common with a white guy in Clevelend than they do an African or a European.
Oh so the white man is now trying to tell me I didn't descend from Africa. But European Americans are authentic. There are 47 milion African Americans in this country. The hyphen is not arbitrary.

Oh so the white man is now trying to tell me I didn't descend from Africa. But European Americans are authentic.

Actually, I'm more of a savage in nature than ''the white man.''

A whole bunch of tribes, too. Like some kind of mutt.

That's why whenever people talk about their plinkers I sometimes say a hatchet is more fulfilling.

They probably think I'm kidding but I'm serious. :dunno:

There are 47 milion African Americans in this country.

No, there aren't.

The hyphen is not arbitrary.

Yes, it is.

As I said, and correctly so, you have more in commom with Cletus up in Clevelend than you do an actual African.

Last edited:
This is sad and petty. There is no such double standard.

All you do is whine about blacks. No other race. Then you want to report people when they call you what your posts show you to be. This is ridiculous, whining because you think the word black is capitalized and the word white isn't. This thread actually needs to be closed. I have started fact based threads about policies created by whites that have been closed. Or trolled into closure. Yet this crap stays open. At minimum, this thread needs to go to the rubber room. This is ridiculous.

So Lisa are you white today or is my criticism of this nonsense the black anti semite picking on the poor jew?
This from a member that spends all his energy poorly justifying his racism.

Actually, I'm more of a savage in nature than ''the white man.''

A whole bunch of tribes, too. Like some kind of mutt.

That's why whenever people talk about their plinkers I sometimes say a hatchet is more fulfilling.

They probably think I'm kidding but I'm serious. :dunno:

No, there aren't.

Yes, it is.

As I said, and correctly so, you have more in commom with Cletus up in Clevelend than you do an actual African.
There are 47 million African Americans in this country. Your dumb racist comments aren't correct. My family originated in Africa, I descended from slaves, not Cletus from Cleveland. That I know because My grandparents, aunts and uncles told me about my family as a child. If there is any white in our genetics its due to whites raping slaves. So, you can just drop trying to tell blacks what we are, because whites like you don't even know yourself.

There are 47 million African Americans in this country. Your dumb racist comments aren't correct. My family originated in Africa, I descended from slaves, not Cletus from Cleveland. That I know because My grandparents, aunts and uncles told me about my family as a child. If there is any white in our genetics its due to whites raping slaves. So, you can just drop trying to tell blacks what we are, because whites like you don't even know yourself.

Here's an African -American...

Elon-Musk.jpg

You're just an American.

And that's why you have more in common with Cletus, up in Clevelend.

Anyway. It's late. And I should already have been in bed. I need my beauty sleep.

Have a good night, IM...

This is sad and petty. There is no such double standard.

All you do is whine about blacks. No other race. Then you want to report people when they call you what your posts show you to be. This is ridiculous, whining because you think the word black is capitalized and the word white isn't. This thread actually needs to be closed. I have started fact based threads about policies created by whites that have been closed. Or trolled into closure. Yet this crap stays open. At minimum, this thread needs to go to the rubber room. This is ridiculous.

So Lisa are you white today or is my criticism of this nonsense the black anti semite picking on the poor jew?
Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew…..

How about you address even one post to me without referring to my religion? We all know you resent the most persecuted ethnic group in history for succeeding despite all the bigotry, but c’mon…..try to be a little less obvious.

All the black underclass needs to do is model the behavior of Jews, and 90% of their problems would disappear: stay in school, train for a career, and stop with the rampant baby making until you’re married and can afford them.

If true, how does this negatively impact you or your life?
Why do you think in such selfish terms? Just because something doesn’t affect me personally doesn’t mean I shouldn’t call out the obvious racism involved by trying to subliminally elevate one race over another in this way. It’s indicative of the anti-white discrimination going on throughout the country, by leftists.

Why do you think in such selfish terms? Just because something doesn’t affect me personally doesn’t mean I shouldn’t call out the obvious racism involved by trying to subliminally elevate one race over another in this way. It’s indicative of the anti-white discrimination going on throughout the country, by leftists.
They're legal terms Lisa, they have nothing to do with being selfish.

They're legal terms Lisa, they have nothing to do with being selfish.
Legal terms? What? We are talking about implying blacks are more important by capitalizing them, and that whites are less important by lower siding them.

(1) We capitalize Asian and Hispanic, so some people feel that we should capitalize Black, in order to show them respect.

(2) Some liberal media started doing this, and so most of the media have fallen in line, and no doubt university students are expected to follow the new "rule" -- or else!

(3) Yes, by right, we should also then capitalize White, but if you do, some people will become upset and even accuse you of being you-know-what. The liberal media do not capitalize the "w," so everyone else falls in line.

(4) I feel so sorry for people who are learning English. They probably think Americans are nuts. And they are right.

(5) Personally, I have no problem, for I always say and write "African American." (The "b" word sounds too curt to me.)

(1) We capitalize Asian and Hispanic, so some people feel that we should capitalize Black, in order to show them respect.

(2) Some liberal media started doing this, and so most of the media have fallen in line, and no doubt university students are expected to follow the new "rule" -- or else!

(3) Yes, by right, we should also then capitalize White, but if you do, some people will become upset and even accuse you of being you-know-what. The liberal media do not capitalize the "w," so everyone else falls in line.

(4) I feel so sorry for people who are learning English. They probably think Americans are nuts. And they are right.

(5) Personally, I have no problem, for I always say and write "African American." (The "b" word sounds too curt to me.)
That is all correct, but as you say, if we capitalize black, we should capitalize white. As it stands now, and as you point out, we have Asian, Hispanic, Black, and white.

The lowly, inferior white. That‘s the message.

If it's done all the time and "particularly noticeable on liberal media", it should be easy to provide a couple of examples.
I can’t believe you libs are pretending not to know this. It’s POLICY among the libtard media. Here are a couple of examples:

1) NYT
2] Wa Po

Playing dumb doesn’t cut it anymore.

I can’t believe you libs are pretending not to know this. It’s POLICY among the libtard media. Here are a couple of examples:

1) NYT
2] Wa Po

Playing dumb doesn’t cut it anymore.
1. I’m not a liberal.
2. Naming a couple of newspapers isn’t really an example of the double standard you’re talking about. Can you link to articles where black has a capital B but white has a lower case w?

I don’t read the Times or Post, so if they do that, I’m not familiar with it

The decision by many in the media to capitalize Black and lowercase white is pure racism - implying that Blacks deserve an honorific of sorts and whites must be assigned to a lowly and inferior position.

Some deny the subtle message being spread with this double standard, so I suggest that for today only we refer to Whites with a capital and blacks in lower case. That should make it apparent how racist this practice is.

After that, I suggest we follow The Atlantic’s suggestion: that we treat both races the same, and either capitalize both or lowercase both.

NO,it's bad education,sorta like a person who would say 'pure racism" , a substandard and meaningless expression that beyond being superfluous implies that racism isn't about race much,there is a whole gamut/spectrum from impure to pure.
Sorta like saying man that is "pure murder" no,it is murder or it isn't....all the rest is just sophistry and abuse of word s

NO,it's bad education,sorta like a person who would say 'pure racism" , a substandard and meaningless expression that beyond being superfluous implies that racism isn't about race much,there is a whole gamut/spectrum from impure to pure.
Sorta like saying man that is "pure murder" no,it is murder or it isn't....all the rest is just sophistry and abuse of word s
So you’re saying that my saying “pure racism” is a sign of a poor education. Wow, would you be wrongl

Someone must have hacked into your account. You just had a 180-degree personality change.

Forum List

Back