TRUMP RALLY tonight in West Virginia!!!!

The only crime I can see is that your mental meanderings are somehow considered to be called "thoughts" by anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

BTW, what kind of idiot uses the word "hidings"?

Well, we know you're not really John Wayne, either.
He didn't even pick a movie that was remotely close to being John Wayne's best, which is my biggest beef with him. Not even in the Top Ten. Kirk Douglas was way better in that movie than John Wayne.

West Virginia is one of the poorest areas in the country...I wonder how much he will pay these people to cheer him on..

From a non-political perspective I enjoyed watching the video and getting a refreshed perspective of the region. Politically it is easy to understand why they would reach out to anybody offering even a glimmer of hope.

Yes, since the coal mining companies that employ them never have.

Trump said today that he has wonderful news...hummm what can it be?

Doesn't that ignorant Orange Fat Ass know the 2016 election is over and the groundwork is laid for his ouster from office which he has facilitated? You brain dead sycophants have a good time there now, ya' heeyaa Bubba!

^^^ is this what 'triggered' means?

Every time I hear or read that term, I think of Roy Rogers!

Bad week for The Orange Menace = ego-stroking rallies.

I see a lot more rallies in his future.

Looks like it's starting.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Trump in West Virginia talks about the strong economy then adds: "Remember I told you don't sell your homes, don't sell your homes."

"This man is a GOOD man!" "He loves his country!"

Yes he does Governor and we LOVE him!

Doesn't that ignorant Orange Fat Ass know the 2016 election is over and the groundwork is laid for his ouster from office which he has facilitated? You brain dead sycophants have a good time there now, ya' heeyaa Bubba!

Now you are imagining "groundwork"?

You need psychiatric help if you are calling other people "brain dead sycophants". That should make you jealous!
Grand jury impaneled, subpoenas being served. Looks like we will find out a good deal more very soon.

"There are powerful forces trying to stop us in Washington but we won't let them" - Trump

Trump just now: "The Russia story is a total fabrication and just an excuse for a historic loss"

Forum List

Back