🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump releases 10 point plan to reform the VA

I believe Trump would follow through on it. Obama was too busy putting a man in the womens rest room to care about the vets.

I go to the VA Clinic that is 8 miles from my house every 6 months for a checkup and get a couple of Rx's by mail from them. The Dr is very good and the wait time is minimal. The VA Hospital is 40 miles away and the few times I have been there it was crowded and I had a long wait to see a Dr.

Dump the whole thing and just use obamacare plans.

Why make people travel for medical when they can just use local .

And what does this one even mean?

1. We are going to reform our visa programs to ensure American Veterans are in the front, not back, of the line.

Any of trumps points mention costs/budget???

I thought it was only Dems handing out candy ?

Trump's tax cuts will leave no money for anything. All of Trump's spending proposals will have to added to the deficit.
If you believe the talking heads and political hacks. I tend to trust a well known businessman with 98% success rate

Last edited:
Most are throw-aways.

Like the idea of the 24 hour hotline to the White House. Nobody in their right mind trust that Drumpf will ever get involved in this. Remember, if he "likes people who don't get captured", he probably loathes those who get injured instead of captured just slightly less.

I'd like it better if the Presidential candidates (including HRC) forced their kids (Chelsea included) to staff something like front line armored divisions for the entirety of their Presidency. Anytime troops are deployed, their kids and grand kids of age are the first pair of boots on the ground.

Hillary is going to release an 11 point plan. Checkmate.

Probably, but the first ten will be lies.

Hillary Clinton did excellent work for veterans in NY when she was senator.
When Hillary Clinton was a Senator she traveled to Afganistan to meet with 10th Mountain soldiers. Commanders had to "ask" for "volunteers to meet with Clinton. I spent 4 years at Drum until I went to Korea. This little story comes from buddies of mine that where still with the 10th and tells a lot about what the troops thought of Hillary I'm sure that hasn't improved over the years.

Getting rid of the screwups and replacing them with competent people saves money.

They should get rid of the vet preference . And really get health people to run the show rather than military people . its a hospital , not a batallion .

Forum List

Back