Trump releases special video supporting police; TRUMP 2016!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Trump releases video urging respect, support for police

Wow....what a wonderful man he is. No other candidate has been as out spoken in support of our police, and in fact....all the Dems have smeared cops the whole campaign. Even girly man Rubio smeared cops.

Wanna do some math folks? Aside from the military....few groups are as passionate and cohesive as the police community.

1,000,000 cops. Each has a mom and dad. Most have a spouse or loved one. That's about 4,000,000 now. Many have kids or still have grandparents alive. Many have siblings. Bump that to 6,000,000 or so now. And guess who are our brothers in another color? Firemen. So double that number since where cop votes go....firemen usually do too.

That's many many millions of voters....middle class voters who are likely to vote....that have been alienated by fucking Democrats and RINOs. And Trump is winning us all.

Have a look at the comments on his page about this video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...-video-urging-respect-support-for-police&_rdr

Wow....what a wonderful man he is. No other candidate has been as out spoken in support of our police, and in fact....all the Dems have smeared cops the whole campaign. Even girly man Rubio smeared cops.

Links?

Btw to the first sentence here --- that life-size Rump poster on your bedroom ceiling that you stare at in those moments of onanistic indulgence.... is it autographed?

Because it seems to me that would be a weird angle to write. Did he use a stepladder or did he do it while riding cowgirl-style?

Is it true he makes you wear a Megyn Kelly mask?

Links?

Btw to the first sentence here --- that life-size Rump poster on your bedroom ceiling that you stare at in those moments of onanistic indulgence.... is it autographed?

Because it seems to me that would be a weird angle to write. Did he use a stepladder or did he do it while riding cowgirl-style?

Real mature Pogo :ahole-1:

Links?

Link??? To what? To show the Democrats have used criticism of cops as a central point of their campaign???

Um....have you been in a coma for 3 years?

Links?

Yeah ummmmm......... read the first sentence in the post I just quoted. There's your standard; I'm just following his lead.

Trump releases video urging respect, support for police

Wanna do some math folks? Aside from the military....few groups are as passionate and cohesive as the police community.

1,000,000 cops. Each has a mom and dad. Most have a spouse or loved one. That's about 4,000,000 now. Many have kids or still have grandparents alive. Many have siblings. Bump that to 6,000,000 or so now. And guess who are our brothers in another color? Firemen. So double that number since where cop votes go....firemen usually do too.

That's many many millions of voters....middle class voters who are likely to vote....that have been alienated by fucking Democrats and RINOs. And Trump is winning us all.

Have a look at the comments on his page about this video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156696078600725&id=153080620724&refsrc=http://www.policeone.com/patrol-issues/articles/149301006-Trump-releases-video-urging-respect-support-for-police&_rdr

Welp...there goes the BLM vote.

Links?

Link??? To what? To show the Democrats have used criticism of cops as a central point of their campaign???

So you can't quote any examples. Imagine that.

Just like here....
Even girly man Rubio smeared cops.

-- you tried to sell this in another thread and I shut you down there too. Expecting different results this time?

Links?

Yeah ummmmm......... read the first sentence in the post I just quoted. There's your standard; I'm just following his lead.
yea yea :blahblah:

Links?

Just like here....

-- you tried to sell this in another thread and I shut you down there too. Expecting different results this time?

Rubio did call cops racist
Marco Rubio Says Cops Racist Against Blacks & He, Too Has Felt 'Sting of Racism' - Breitbart

Hillary calling cops racist
Clinton decries 'systemic racism' in law enforcement - CNNPolitics.com

Bernie....saying blacks shouldn't have to walk down street without worrying about cops killing them (hint- they don't have to)
Bernie Sanders voices concerns about police brutality in Dallas campaign stop

That's just the first few off a Google search.

I can do this link shit all day boy. Don't pull the horns.

Links?

Just like here....

Rubio did call cops racist
Marco Rubio Says Cops Racist Against Blacks & He, Too Has Felt 'Sting of Racism' - Breitbart

Hillary calling cops racist
Clinton decries 'systemic racism' in law enforcement - CNNPolitics.com

Bernie....saying blacks shouldn't have to walk down street without worrying about cops killing them (hint- they don't have to)
Bernie Sanders voices concerns about police brutality in Dallas campaign stop

That's just the first few off a Google search.

I can do this link shit all day boy. Don't pull the horns.

Yeah and I can expose 'em all day too. You pulled these links before and not one of them says "cops are racist". Not one. Your problem is you read a fake headline from Dimbart and are too dim to vet it.

Forum List

Back