🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Republicans feel Putin is just a misunderstood good guy misrepresented by the American Media.

R

rdean

Trump Republicans feel Putin is just a misunderstood good guy misrepresented by the American Media.

Putin's not so bad. He said Russia didn't hack into American computer systems. Donald Trump believes him. By the way, Putin believes Trump is "brilliant" so Putin must be a good guy. So it must be our top computer analysts working for the government that are wrong.

It's the America media that's the bad guy. Putin is respected all over the world. Trump said so. Putin loves the United States. We are pretty sure Putin even wants Trump to be president.

Dumbass libs trying to make like Russia isn't getting stronger under Putin while America is getting weaker under Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumbass libs trying to make like Russia isn't getting stronger under Putin while America is getting weaker under Obama.

So I guess that your a " if you can't beat them join them type of guy". Btw your statement in itself is wrong . The reason Putin is blustering abroad is because internally his country is in economical shambles , thanks to sanctions imposed by Europe and the US

I continue to find it hilarious how Liberals debate themselves by creating a false narrative about what someone else believes then attacks that false narrative.

It's a 1-man debate with a lib speaking for both sides...and rdean is a MASTER at it.

:clap:

Trumps a goddamn joke.

Obama has turned our economy around
added 10+ million jobs
Record stock exchange
Got our troops mostly out of iraq

Obama has strengthen our economy and kept it going even through the goddamn republicans want to abolish most of the government.

It is shaping up that conservatives today would be the 'America 1st, stay out of Europe's war' in 1940. The same people who yelled to Columbus "don't go, you'll sail off the edge of the Earth".

The fear crowd. They are always busy.

It is shaping up that conservatives today would be the 'America 1st, stay out of Europe's war' in 1940. The same people who yelled to Columbus "don't go, you'll sail off the edge of the Earth".

The fear crowd. They are always busy.

Also anti-science and anti-doing anything as a country party.

I continue to find it hilarious how Liberals debate themselves by creating a false narrative about what someone else believes then attacks that false narrative.

It's a 1-man debate with a lib speaking for both sides...and rdean is a MASTER at it.

:clap:
You need to be talking to Donald Trump Sweetpea. Not me. Putin isn't my friend.

You need to be talking to Donald Trump Sweetpea. Not me. Putin isn't my friend.
I don't need to speak with Putin - YOU can speak for him like you speak for everyone else in your 1-man debates.

This is the problem you get when you have a party like the GOP, composed mostly of gutless authoritarian followers who possess no moral convictions of their own. When an openly treasonous scumbag becomes their candidate, they all feel the need to become openly treasonous scumbags themselves, just to fit in with their authoritarian party.

That's why Trump and his losers are tanking so badly in the polls, despite having the whole national media proudly shilling for them. The majority of the nation doesn't buy into their authoritarian cult, and rejects their moral relativist evil.

Apparently you libs don't know much about Modern Russia and the Russian people.

How to understand Putin’s jaw-droppingly high approval ratings

The Russians aren't struggling because of sanctions at all. The decline in the price of oil hurt them but they are still a major supplier of oil to Europe, the second most prolific arms dealers behind Obama. The fact is that the Russian economic growth is currently stronger than the USA.

The Russians aren't struggling because of sanctions at all. The decline in the price of oil hurt them but they are still a major supplier of oil to Europe, the second most prolific arms dealers behind Obama. The fact is that the Russian economic growth is currently stronger than the USA.

How many years ago was that article?

Russia Is Facing One Very Real Economic Problem: Shrinking Labor Force

Not just Russia's labor force is shrinking but so is it's economy after oil prices tanked.

Because of the sanctions. See, when countries invade other countries, the get sanctions.

I hope you just made a mistake and aren't a liar.

Yea, America has grown so weak the country can destroy the world only 9 times over, not ten times over.

image.jpeg

Putin's not so bad. He said Russia didn't hack into American computer systems. Donald Trump believes him. By the way, Putin believes Trump is "brilliant" so Putin must be a good guy. So it must be our top computer analysts working for the government that are wrong.

It's the America media that's the bad guy. Putin is respected all over the world. Trump said so. Putin loves the United States. We are pretty sure Putin even wants Trump to be president.

How many years ago was that article?

Russia Is Facing One Very Real Economic Problem: Shrinking Labor Force

Not just Russia's labor force is shrinking but so is it's economy after oil prices tanked.

Because of the sanctions. See, when countries invade other countries, the get sanctions.

I hope you just made a mistake and aren't a liar.

Guess you didn't read the article. It is from this year. The sanctions haven't done shit. Oil prices declined but that had zero to do with sanctions as it is a world wide pricing decline.

I love it when you prove yourself to be an imbecile.

They really do.

I haven't heard Hillary complain about India and China maintaining all of our personal, medical and financial data.

Trump is a traitor to this country! Putin is against the west and sides with iran.
You mean the Iran that Obama gave over a billion dollars to this year?
You're an asshole.
Worse, you're a willfully ignorant asshole.

Forum List

Back