Trump Republicans: What is the main reason you want Trump '24? Poll

Trump Republicans: What is the main reason you want Trump '24?

• Total voters
You want them locked up?

Then why are Republicans jumping to pardon Trump regardless of what he is convicted of?

Why has Trump pledged to pardon the Jan 6 Rioters?
you don't know because you don't watch real news

Then you attack those who do

lovely

Twice Impeached
Destroyed US relations with our allies
LOST 3 million jobs in four years
Provided inept leadership during COVID
Tried to steal an election and overturn a legal election
Refused a peaceful transition of power
Jan 6
Only President with a Felony Indictment

LIEs

but what do we expect from dimrat demonrats

Trump is popular for a number of reasons, mostly because he isn't a member of either the Democratic or Republican swamps.
niv0ma19hdx21.jpg

You want them locked up?

Then why are Republicans jumping to pardon Trump regardless of what he is convicted of?

Why has Trump pledged to pardon the Jan 6 Rioters?
President Trump has done nothing wrong. Even you know all this is due to the enormous fear Democrats have of him. He cannot be bribed and proved in four years that things can be done in Washington quickly and not over a period of years.

Democrats see no way to avoid being crushed by Trump so they see destroying him, literally and figuratively as their only option. Sadly, it isn't anything the Democrats are squeamish about doing.

It's not like there's a plethora of candidates, with neither party even faking conventions any more, just running their brand. I voted for Trump because I didn't want massive chain migration, and I was right there. I was also concerned about Biden's crew leading us into a war, and I was right about that too, although the neocons have seriously infected both parties. I didn't care for the way Biden (or his backers) sought to erode the Constitutional protections of citizens and the massive transfer of wealth through his programs, or his surrender to the UN. The democrats fascination with governmental lock downs, dumbing down the schools and attacks on law and order also make me shy away from Biden or whatever meat puppet they have lined up. No, my first choice wouldn't be Trump but it seems that is our lot, to hold your nose and vote, then sit back another 4 years and suffer in silence.

I want him so he can nominate career politicians and billionaire businessmen to his cabinet, while claiming to drain the swamp. Then listen to him cry later that he keeps getting stabbed in the back.

Also so he can build a few more pieces of the wall, but still leave a bunch of gaps so that the wall remains useless

And maybe so that a few more vaccines can get created

President Trump has done nothing wrong. Even you know all this is due to the enormous fear Democrats have of him. He cannot be bribed and proved in four years that things can be done in Washington quickly and not over a period of years.

Democrats see no way to avoid being crushed by Trump so they see destroying him, literally and figuratively as their only option. Sadly, it isn't anything the Democrats are squeamish about doing.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It's wonderful that you speak for all democrats.
Do they blast fax you each morning?gh

Imagine if you will, a SCOTUS appointed by the Wicked Witch Hilliary.

Nuff said . TRUMP

Forum List

Back