Trump Responds After Democrat New York Judge Orders His Business Licenses to be Rescinded as Punishment in Letitia James’ Lawsuit

Again, if a cop pulls you over for speeding or drunk driving, he won't let you go just because nobody was hurt. If you broke the law, you gotta face the responsibility for your actions.

Apply to Weisselberg, maybe you can get a slot on his legal team. You are probably no worse than some he's had working for him, and Weisselberg will like the way you think. Although you should remember he has probably cooperated with the Department of Justice for leniency on his own frauds, financial dealings and tax evasion issues, after all, he is a trump insider.

I understand what you say, but telling me is useless or less than useless, as I am that guy that goes by the courts, judges, juries etc. Trump's people thought a bench trial instead of a jury trial was the way to go, as they trusted the judge to better understand the legalities more than the emotional impact plaintiff lawyers for the state might have on a jury, and it was their choice as dependent's representation. One has to wonder what they think of their decision now.:cool:
I don't affiliate myself with Jews!

Im sure some Saudi prince would pay $2B for that property if Trump is able to get reelected and can move some more weapons there.
That would be the Joe Biden modus operandi. He's the one who takes bribes for stabbing America in the back.

I don't affiliate myself with Jews!
Typical.
1695836160563.gif

This judges cancellation is ludicrous . He does not have such power. All these agencies and entities making crossover declarations us tyranny.
Also, when you are 70+ get a haircut and quit issuing edicts like a burnt out hippy.

I guess you gotta come up with some excuse why he is constantly losing in court. Facts show he is just scum, and he is guilty of all that shit.
Whatever. Looks like all that matters to democrats is destroying their political opponents any way they can. Sure is a weird form of democracy.

The banks and insurance companies always hire third parties to do their own evaluation before lending money.
And that is exactly my point. Lenders are not crying foul nor that he violated their procedure because they have their own procedures to prevent harm to them
This judge is engaged in emotional speculation about theoretical moral harms done and he “does not like that” Tough shit, this is mere windows dressing spanking of Trump. Judge pretending to “protect” banks while “teaching Trump a lesson” such a grotesque overreach all designed for political harm and hampering
And all well after the issues in question

I mean, it wasn't exactly a difficult verdict given the evidence.

I haven't really heard anyone talk about the evidence and the law.

They're just pounding their fist on the table.

I like your signature quote, though it's quite ironic coming from a lefty.

Forum List

Back