Trump Responds After Democrat New York Judge Orders His Business Licenses to be Rescinded as Punishment in Letitia James’ Lawsuit

Yep. That sounds about right from a biased judge in a kangaroo court.
I mean, if you make a stupid argument in your defense, you should expect it to be called out as a stupid argument.

It's especially probematic if you keep making the same argument again and again after it already failed.

No he didn't. He will win on appeal.
He is not winning on appeal...

Have a look at the actual evidence...

The valuations have Trump's signature on them... They secured loans from the bank on them, that is fraud....

Trump tried to claim that he signature doesn't count... Seriously, he got money on it...

Please read the evidence before making such an ignorant comment.. The whole case is text book bank fraud..

I mean, if you make a stupid argument in your defense, you should expect it to be called out as a stupid argument.

It's especially probematic if you keep making the same argument again and again after it already failed.
Especially when made to a biased judge with a foregone conclusion verdict.

The valuations have Trump's signature on them... They secured loans from the bank on them, that is fraud....

Trump tried to claim that he signature doesn't count... Seriously, he got money on it...

Please read the evidence before making such an ignorant comment.. The whole case is text book bank fraud..
Every loan was paid back. No one was cheated out of anything.

Especially when made to a biased judge with a foregone conclusion verdict.
I mean, it wasn't exactly a difficult verdict given the evidence.

I haven't really heard anyone talk about the evidence and the law.

They're just pounding their fist on the table.

I mean, it wasn't exactly a difficult verdict given the evidence.

I haven't really heard anyone talk about the evidence and the law.

They're just pounding their fist on the table.

Evidence doesn't matter with a biased judge.

Some are ask'n...

..... ..... Can't say who...

..... ..... ..... ..... But some...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Are asking...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Has anyone done a foresic handwriting analysis on this supposed Trump signature?

WW

There were appraisals done on the properties by the banks and insurers. Obviously they approved the evaluations and loans. The assessors also assigns valuations for tax purposes. They had no beef with the properties. Who was harmed?
Apply to Weisselberg, maybe you can get a slot on his legal team. You are probably no worse than some he's had working for him, and Weisselberg will like the way you think. Although you should remember he has probably cooperated with the Department of Justice for leniency on his own frauds, financial dealings and tax evasion issues, after all, he is a trump insider.

I understand what you say, but telling me is useless or less than useless, as I am that guy that goes by the courts, judges, juries etc. Trump's people thought a bench trial instead of a jury trial was the way to go, as they trusted the judge to better understand the legalities more than the emotional impact plaintiff lawyers for the state might have on a jury, and it was their choice as dependent's representation. One has to wonder what they think of their decision now.:cool:

If he's borrowing against a real asset.

But Grifty was obliged to sign for loans, given his history of losing enormous sums, and for that he provided statements of his met worth.
No bank filed a complaint against him, so where's the fraud?

Leticia James is the biggest swindler in the state of New York.

Forum List

Back