Trump Responds After Democrat New York Judge Orders His Business Licenses to be Rescinded as Punishment in Letitia James’ Lawsuit

These states are booming. Do you have any clue as to why?
  • Florida.
  • Nevada.
  • South Dakota.
  • Texas.
  • Washington.
I'm sure there are a myriad of reasons... but I'm not sufficiently well-read on those differences to really be able to say...

I'm sure that some of it has to do with taxation and political leanings but you've served-up a diverse mix-and-match here...

How about serving-up some insight?

Since when does a financial institution not do its due diligence in appraising the collateral for a loan? And how is that any of the government's business if the bank does their due diligence or not? Other than the bank not following regs, which would then be on the bank, not the individual seeking the financing. Is this implying that I can just call up a bank and say I own a 10 million dollar property and want to borrow 80% of value, and they just give it to me, no questions asked? Please. :cuckoo: You people demonstrate daily on here that you have no clue how the real world works, and your shill 'media' takes advantage of that at every opportunity.
Puh-lease! Where were you in 2007-2009, when the greedy banker sold each other worthless loans as if they were assets, culminating in a house of cards that came down at the end of the Son-Ova-Bush administration? Do not try to sell me, bankers always do due diligence.

No...it's called "Summary Judgment"....it's when the case is much too "open&shut" to waste the court's time debating it.
I know. I have prepared and opposed many. In a summary judgment both parties agree that the facts presented in the complaint or response are true and no argument exists.

When I was sued by the two lesbians for refusing to paint their portrait, I had their complaint dismissed on a summary judgment.

There is no proceeding where a judgment is made only on the charging document. The judge also dismissed every objection and motion. Really he prohibited any defense.

It is doubtful that this will withstand an appeal.

I know. I have prepared and opposed many. In a summary judgment both parties agree that the facts presented in the complaint or response are true and no argument exists.

When I was sued by the two lesbians for refusing to paint their portrait, I had their complaint dismissed on a summary judgment.

There is no proceeding where a judgment is made only on the charging document. The judge also dismissed every objection and motion. Really he prohibited any defense.

It is doubtful that this will withstand an appeal.
Of course it won't. But the Dimtards have to make sure they do everything possible to ensure Trump gets elected again.,

Puh-lease! Where were you in 2007-2009, when the greedy banker sold each other worthless loans as if they were assets, culminating in a house of cards that came down at the end of the Son-Ova-Bush administration? Do not try to sell me, bankers always do due diligence.

Where are the charges against these financial institutions then? Or don't you care?

I'm sure there are a myriad of reasons... but I'm not sufficiently well-read on those differences to really be able to say...

I'm sure that some of it has to do with taxation and political leanings but you've served-up a diverse mix-and-match here...

How about serving-up some insight?
Eastern Washington and Western Idaho are booming because of low crime and no income tax compared to California. Same with South Dakota.

They did and each and every one was dismissed. The judge knew the ruling before he ever took the bench.

Judges routinely dismiss inaccurate and frivolous pleadings.

Not only were the lawyers pleading dismissed, but they were sanctioned for making the same frivolous claims repeated after being warned.

WW

Where are the charges against these financial institutions then? Or don't you care?
Other than being lazy, you think the bankers participated in fraud of some sort? Perhaps you could explain.

Judges routinely dismiss inaccurate and frivolous pleadings.

Not only were the lawyers pleading dismissed, but they were sanctioned for making the same frivolous claims repeated after being warned.

WW
That was the excuse for making a ruling without a defense permitted. Any biased judge could do the same thing.

Forum List

Back