Trump right about “Hanoi John McCain

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on July 18, 2015 @ Trump right about Hanoi John McCain Veterans Today

GOP Mouthster right again, understating McCain's perfidy

Wow! This should cause an even greater row than the Donald's mouthing off.

Colonel Ted Guy was preparing criminal charges against John McCain when Nixon took Admiral McCain’s little boy under his wing. Where are McCain’s 32 propaganda tapes that were made during Vietnam and broadcast over the radio to US troops?

I've heard these stories for years and always wondered why he gets away with it if they're true. I also agree with Trump that McCain has not done right by veterans and lacks the backbone to be a leader anywhere.

Read more at the links and videos and make up your own mind.

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on July 18, 2015 @ Trump right about Hanoi John McCain Veterans Today

GOP Mouthster right again, understating McCain's perfidy

Wow! This should cause an even greater row than the Donald's mouthing off.

Colonel Ted Guy was preparing criminal charges against John McCain when Nixon took Admiral McCain’s little boy under his wing. Where are McCain’s 32 propaganda tapes that were made during Vietnam and broadcast over the radio to US troops?

I've heard these stories for years and always wondered why he gets away with it if they're true. I also agree with Trump that McCain has not done right by veterans and lacks the backbone to be a leader anywhere.

Read more at the links and videos and make up your own mind.

McCain's fellow prisoners have been very critical of him over the years.

there are a lot of things to criticize McCAIN over. for starters being a nasty old Career taxpayer sucking politician.

but it's TIME to drop this about his service. What trump said was a Feud between the two of them. don't let this media and WITH the left/dem/commies help. take you off what IS important going on in the country

Forum List

Back