Trump rises from his sick bed to warn us that bitch Harris is going to ban meat.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This election race has settled in a dark place.. Never has the choice facing real Americans been so stark.
Lib/soy/faggot burgers or a decent honest hetero Big Mac.
Is that worth fighting for. ? Damn right it is.
I call on patriotss to rise as one and take back the country from the drag queen hordes flooding the country from Mexico = mainly beczuse of Kamala. Kyle has shown you the way.

I love my meat. Trump will save us from this threat. Its one of his key policies.

This election race has settled in a dark place.. Never has the choice facing real Americans been so stark.
I call on patriotss to rise as one and take back the country from the drag queen hordes flooding the country from Mexico = mainly beczuse of Kamala. Kyle has shown you the way.

I love my meat. Trump will save us from this threat. Its one of his key policies.
most men love their meat....

Yeah, elections have become weird that's for sure.

One caveat for you to consider, none of these subjects would even be raised if some politicians and ideologies weren't focused on trying to ban, restrict, censor all that citizens enjoy.

The arguments are being made in the name of "climate change", even as the West says nothing when manufacturing is shipped to China with little regulations on pollution. They want all of civilization to stop eating meat due to animals farting. On and on.

You can apply to to E.Vs and everything else.

Get out of peoples lives and defend the sovereignty of your nation and Western governments wouldn't be in decline and oddly enough their citizens would be happier and rebel less.

Last edited:
most men love their meat....

Trump is so sick

The contrast between Trump and Harris in the space was stark. Harris’s multiracial crowd Tuesday was peppered with the pink and green of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority sisters. Red Maga hats and Trump mug shots – or the now-iconic shot of his fist in the air after the assassination attempt – dominated the mostly white sea of support for Trump.

Trump opened up his appearance in Atlanta lying about the Harris event in the same place, falsely claiming that people left the event early and that there were empty seats. Both events packed the room.

Notably, the upper stands began to empty out about an hour into Trump’s comments.

The refrain, repeated by speaker after speaker at the rally, was that Trump took a bullet for Republican voters, and they should return the favor with powerful turnout in Georgia.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Trump is so sick

The contrast between Trump and Harris in the space was stark. Harris’s multiracial crowd Tuesday was peppered with the pink and green of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority sisters. Red Maga hats and Trump mug shots – or the now-iconic shot of his fist in the air after the assassination attempt – dominated the mostly white sea of support for Trump.

Trump opened up his appearance in Atlanta lying about the Harris event in the same place, falsely claiming that people left the event early and that there were empty seats. Both events packed the room.

Notably, the upper stands began to empty out about an hour into Trump’s comments.

The refrain, repeated by speaker after speaker at the rally, was that Trump took a bullet for Republican voters, and they should return the favor with powerful turnout in Georgia.

Yep, focus on the sizzle and not the steak.

Have you compared policies that will impact your life?

Last edited:
Trump is so sick

The frats all left after Meghan the Stallion played

They went to get a hamburger

Yep, focus on the sizzle and not the stake.

Have you compared policies that will impact your life?
Being lied to is not a problem for you then ?
You have so little self respect.
The tories tried the ban meat tactic here last year. But it soon dropped when everyone started laughing. America is so far down the rabbit hole that it can get traction.

Being lied to is not a problem for you then ?
You have so little self respect.
The tories tried the ban meat tactic here last year. But it soon dropped when everyone started laughing. America is so far down the rabbit hole that it can get traction.

What is the lie? He's just using the same cultural issues that the left use. For them it's lies about abortion, radical climate change, false reinforcement of racism to the point they convince people that their opponents want to put them back in chains.

Sickening, as the average citizen can't afford to heat their apartments, buy groceries or fill their car up.

What is the lie? He's just using the same cultural issues that the left use. For them it's lies about abortion, radical climate change, false reinforcement of racism to the point they convince people that their opponents want to put them back in chains.

Sickening, as the average citizen can't afford to heat their apartments, buy groceries or fill their car up.
Be mindful of your budget. We're managing with a little effort and planning. It's a challenge.

Tommy, you love the meat all the time!

But you have no issue with the loons telling people Trump is going to take their freedoms and "Democracy" if they don't vote Democrat. That's not fearmongering at all. Fucking hypocrites.

Trump is so sick

what does that have to do with men loving their meat?...

Only the billionaires can afford a Big Mac these days. Hard-working americans have to survive off the shrinkflated value menu.

Forum List

Back