Trump runs away from press conference (again) when called out on a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Mr Trump has been repeating his claim about Veterans Choice for years ā€“ according to CNN fact checker Daniel Dale, who monitors such things, heā€™s made it more than 150 times.
His most extensive version of the lie was in August of last year, when he said heā€™d come up with the idea for the program during the 2016 presidential campaign.
ā€œI said, you know, ā€˜I have a great idea. Iā€™ve been thinking about it a lotā€™. This was during the campaign,ā€ Mr Trump said.
ā€œAnd I came back to my people, I had experts, and I said, ā€˜I have a great idea. These lines for the veterans are too long. It takes them three, four weeks sometimes to see a doctor. I have a great idea ā€” letā€™s let them go outside, go to a private doctor. Weā€™ll pay the bill, theyā€™ll be all fixed up all perfect, and they can do it immediately and weā€™ll pay the billā€™.
ā€œAnd I thought, I said, ā€˜Man am I smart. I am the smartest guy, to think of thatā€™. So I went before this panel of experts that were with me working on things, and I said, ā€˜How do you like that idea?ā€™ And they said, ā€˜Sir, weā€™ve known about it for about 40 years, but weā€™ve never been ableā€™.

ā€œBut hereā€™s the thing. We got it done. Nobody else could get it done. Nobody else.ā€

Trying to take credit for something Obama did. Doesnt the fat pig have any ideas of his own ? Perhaps he actually believes he did it and this is another sign of his cracking up ?

Mr Trump has been repeating his claim about Veterans Choice for years ā€“ according to CNN fact checker Daniel Dale, who monitors such things, heā€™s made it more than 150 times.
His most extensive version of the lie was in August of last year, when he said heā€™d come up with the idea for the program during the 2016 presidential campaign.
ā€œI said, you know, ā€˜I have a great idea. Iā€™ve been thinking about it a lotā€™. This was during the campaign,ā€ Mr Trump said.
ā€œAnd I came back to my people, I had experts, and I said, ā€˜I have a great idea. These lines for the veterans are too long. It takes them three, four weeks sometimes to see a doctor. I have a great idea ā€” letā€™s let them go outside, go to a private doctor. Weā€™ll pay the bill, theyā€™ll be all fixed up all perfect, and they can do it immediately and weā€™ll pay the billā€™.
ā€œAnd I thought, I said, ā€˜Man am I smart. I am the smartest guy, to think of thatā€™. So I went before this panel of experts that were with me working on things, and I said, ā€˜How do you like that idea?ā€™ And they said, ā€˜Sir, weā€™ve known about it for about 40 years, but weā€™ve never been ableā€™.

ā€œBut hereā€™s the thing. We got it done. Nobody else could get it done. Nobody else.ā€

Trying to take credit for something Obama did. Doesnt the fat pig have any ideas of his own ? Perhaps he actually believes he did it and this is another sign of his cracking up ?
Yes the president is a liar and a coward. That fat fuck lives in his own world of fake valor.

This is more leftist garbage from the european ass wipe with the Hitler mustache.

Fake news.

I watched the interview. The president answered questions after signing the E.O., and when the question period was over, it was over, that is all, end of story.

Sorry, but I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran. Veteran's Choice was started under Jr.. and made a reality by Obama.

Trump had nothing to do with it. I can prove it with my own VA cards.

He understands that lies work. They work for politicians on both sides. It's why he said he was going to address pre-existing conditions. In a way all he is doing is making a mockery of a system we have supported for years.

Yeah, the guy is taking what we have accepted for years to the next level but in a way I like that he is taking the presidency into the final stages of the joke it's long been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back