Trump´s best EU Friend Orban admits, they won't resist if Moscow 🇷🇺 empire invades.

Not really. If you look at what most Hungarians support, they don't like the immigration policies that have been pushed, and they don't like being involved in the Ukrainian conflict. They're not the only EU nation with a public tired of this as well.

I'm not saying it was right for Putin to invade, but it was predictable. Putin had already warned what would happen if NATO membership was offered to Ukraine. NATO called what they thought was his bluff, but it turned out not to be a bluff.

Now, working class Europeans are dealing with high energy prices and inflation due to spending on Ukraine. It's a hard sell for someone just trying to pay their bills.
we dont care, what they want . Hungary is a fifth columnist! WE WANT THE SEMI- 🇷🇺 MONGOLS OUT ! Out from EU and out from NATO ! It had from the longtime ago!!! Hungary needs to rejoin the Moscow Empire instead !

Not really. If you look at what most Hungarians support, they don't like the immigration policies that have been pushed, and they don't like being involved in the Ukrainian conflict. They're not the only EU nation with a public tired of this as well.

I'm not saying it was right for Putin to invade, but it was predictable. Putin had already warned what would happen if NATO membership was offered to Ukraine. NATO called what they thought was his bluff, but it turned out not to be a bluff.

Now, working class Europeans are dealing with high energy prices and inflation due to spending on Ukraine. It's a hard sell for someone just trying to pay their bills.
i changed my mind, We´d ARREST AND hung Orban and his buddies . We at war with Moscow empire . Do you remember them, right ?

PS BY the way , did you find "if NATO membership" 🇷🇺 crap on 🇷🇺RT or Sputnik🇷🇺 TV page " ?

GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

Contrary to what you're saying, the NATO membership issue has been reported on by mainstream Western sources. It's public knowledge.
No. you ( MAGA voter ?) promote here Putin´s 🇷🇺 narratives
the reality :

No. you ( MAGA voter ?) promote here Putin´s 🇷🇺 narratives
the reality :

What you're showing there is how Putin is selling the war to his citizens. It's hard to get the masses to support a bloody war with an obscure political issue. It's much easier to stoke imperialistic and nationalistic impulses by selling it as a return to "greatness."

That doesn't mean that what I mentioned wasn't true. Putin is a very calculated politician. Part of him probably was hoping for the West to cross certain lines, but he would have been a lot less likely to make a move without the NATO issue. He took Crimea pretty easily, and he had been supporting separatists in the Donbas since 2014.

Truth be told though, you wanna know how the West wins this? Put pressure on China and India. China and India are the only reasons Russia can keep this up. Both nations buy Russia's oil. If both nations could be convinced to stop trade with Russia, they'd be screwed.

Forum List

Back