Trump says he should serve more time in office because of how the FBI has treated him

Trump says he should serve more time in office because of how the FBI has treated him

Trump should go fuck himself.

lie 24/7/365 then sue the government to hide the truth, and this fat fuck wants MORE TIME - piss off princess.
"Trump should go fuck himself"

I'm sure he tried

Trump suggests he should have extra time as president, in rant over ‘dishonest fool’ Comey’s leaks

He is such a pathetic, whiny little bitch. It absolutely blows my mind how republicans are still in denial of that basic reality.

Many would call Trump fascist by this quote and while I would agree, Trump is too stupid and petty to be compared to fascist leaders of the past. As deplorable as they were, Trump’s sheer stupidity overshadows his narcissistic ideology.
He's an impotent fascist, or fascist wannabe, because he doesn't have the absolute power he craves.

Ok, so you think that if he owns a house where he owns a golf course, he deserves time off to play as much as he wants and flying him and a jumbo jet full of aids and secret service people for vacation weekends doesn't cost the taxpayers anything.....:21:

Yes. Why not?

He's working for free.

How much did it cost for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's vacations to the most exclusive, expensive, resorts in the world? Didn't he take friends, family, and months of prep work?

Last edited:
"Trump should go fuck himself"

I'm sure he tried

58957033-S.jpg

Ok, so you think that if he owns a house where he owns a golf course, he deserves time off to play as much as he wants and flying him and a jumbo jet full of aids and secret service people for vacation weekends doesn't cost the taxpayers anything.....:21:

Yes. Why not?

He's working for free.

How much did it cost for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's vacations to the most exclusive, expensive, resorts in the world? Didn't he take friends, family, and months of prep work?

What flavor Kool-Aid is he serving today? Do you want to walk that dog back?

Trump's trips versus Obama's: When vacations cost millions

BTW, I meant to send Trump a thank you note for lying to he media again this week when he claimed that China had called him to ask for more trade talks, in order to artificially inflate the stock market. I did not believe him, of course, but enough people did to allow me to unload a few stocks for a couple of bucks more than they were really worth. Only a fool would have believed him, so I assume that they were bought by Trump supporters.

Last edited:
Yeah, blah blah blah. Orange man bad. And then we have Sanctuary cities that were never sanctioned by the electoral process. We have all these homeless and jobless that 20 years ago had homes and jobs. The liberals pulled down their pants for wealthy contractors that NEED cheap labor. Shhh, it's supposedly about human rights and nobody's illegal...how fucking cynical can you get? These asshole liberals aren't fooling anybody. They are just amoral moralizing sellouts to the rich elitists. George Soros. He's Jewish? So am I. Who gives a fuck.

Last edited:
The men and military will agree with trump and delay the next election

Or they will set up a logic test for citizen voters before 2020

And they will charge the whole deep state with high treason

The men have woke up !!

Yeah, blah blah blah. Orange man bad. And then we have Sanctuary cities that were never sanctioned by the electoral process. We have all these homeless and jobless that 20 years ago had homes and jobs. The liberals pulled down their pants for wealthy contractors that NEED cheap labor. Shhh, it's supposedly about human rights and nobody's illegal...how fucking cynical can you get? These asshole liberals aren't fooling anybody. They are just amoral moralizing sellouts to the rich elitists. George Soros. He's Jewish? So am I. Who gives a fuck.

So you have a link that it is liberals who are arranging for rich elitest contractors to hire illegal cheap labor? I suppose that you just forgot to post a link on that. Better yet, don't you think it would be more appropriate to blame the elitest contractors? Trump, who had illegals working at his resort comes to mind.

If Trump wins a second term we should abolish term limits for an incumbent president.

Yep, another example of the Republicans messing with the Constitution and having it come back to bite their ass.

Trump suggests he should have extra time as president, in rant over ‘dishonest fool’ Comey’s leaks

He is such a pathetic, whiny little bitch. It absolutely blows my mind how republicans are still in denial of that basic reality.

Many would call Trump fascist by this quote and while I would agree, Trump is too stupid and petty to be compared to fascist leaders of the past. As deplorable as they were, Trump’s sheer stupidity overshadows his narcissistic ideology.

This is why I encourage libturds to get abortions.

When you have "people" as dangerously stupid as this sniveling, servile, pustule in voting booths you end up with sociopaths like hitler, stalin, mao, or pol pot running your country and systematically murdering people on an industrial scale.

Billy, you are a fugitive of natural selection. If your frontal lobe suddenly activates and you become cognizant of your posts you will aggressively charge an on coming truck and leap into the radiator out of what the rest of us would call a sense of shame. You have no capacity too feel it because you're a mindless drone.

In the mean time, please do not drive anywhere and limit your exposure to innocent people in public.

Assuming you're not confined to a basement by some legal guardians.

They really believe it. President Trump has been leading idiotic lefties around by the nose for two years and they don't even know it.

Forum List

Back