Trump says MERRY CHRISTMAS........Did Obama the fake christian ever do that

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Donald Trump says ‘merry Christmas,’ Obama wishes ‘happy holidays’

President-elect Donald Trump promised to make America say “merry Christmas” again, but President Obama didn’t get the memo.

The first family sent out this year’s Christmas card to friends and supporters last week and, for the eighth consecutive year, it omits the word “Christmas” in favor of a more inclusive holiday greeting.

“Happy holidays,” the card reads. “As our family reflects on our many happy years spent in the White House, we are grateful for the friends we’ve made, the joy we’ve shared, and the gifts of kindness we’ve received. We wish you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and wonderful new year.”

The card breaks with tradition by featuring a picture of Mr. Obama, first lady Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia. Previous cards have usually featured the first family’s Portuguese water dogs, Sunny and Bo.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump doubled down on his promise that political correctness will not prevent the country from alluding to the Christian nature of the holiday season.

Flanked by several Christmas trees at a “thank you” rally in Wisconsin on Tuesday, Mr. Trump let the season’s

I got no problem with Merry Christmas. But the difference between what Obama did and what Trump is doing is a perfect example of inclusive vs divisive leadership

I got no problem with Merry Christmas. But the difference between what Obama did and what Trump is doing is a perfect example of inclusive vs divisive leadership
Obamas decisiveness will end very soon.....
Dude, you aren't firing on all cylinders today are you? Go drink some coffee or something
Huh?
Exactly
Can you read?
Yes

Dude, you aren't firing on all cylinders today are you? Go drink some coffee or something
Huh?
Exactly
Can you read?
Yes
Try harder then....
Ok, in the mean time we can just wait for Obama to stop being decisive... whatever you meant by that... and I'll simplify my point so you can understand. Trump + Merry Christmas = Divisive Leadership ; Obama + Happy Holidays = inclusive

Get it now?

Dip shit, Barry IS the very definition of divisiveness... no president has done a better job in dividing the country. The progressives could not have picked a more self righteous, hate filled, racist dude than Barry. BTW saying "happy holidays" is just a meaningless generic term.

Ok, in the mean time we can just wait for Obama to stop being decisive... whatever you meant by that... and I'll simplify my point so you can understand. Trump + Merry Christmas = Divisive Leadership ; Obama + Happy Holidays = inclusive

Get it now?
Decisive what?

Donald Trump says ‘merry Christmas,’ Obama wishes ‘happy holidays’

President-elect Donald Trump promised to make America say “merry Christmas” again, but President Obama didn’t get the memo.

The first family sent out this year’s Christmas card to friends and supporters last week and, for the eighth consecutive year, it omits the word “Christmas” in favor of a more inclusive holiday greeting.

“Happy holidays,” the card reads. “As our family reflects on our many happy years spent in the White House, we are grateful for the friends we’ve made, the joy we’ve shared, and the gifts of kindness we’ve received. We wish you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and wonderful new year.”

The card breaks with tradition by featuring a picture of Mr. Obama, first lady Michelle and daughters Sasha and Malia. Previous cards have usually featured the first family’s Portuguese water dogs, Sunny and Bo.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump doubled down on his promise that political correctness will not prevent the country from alluding to the Christian nature of the holiday season.

Flanked by several Christmas trees at a “thank you” rally in Wisconsin on Tuesday, Mr. Trump let the season’s

No, never!!

Not in 2015 as seen here:

Not in 2012 as evidenced here:

I'm sure I could prove it every other year too....

Saying Merry Christmas is divisive? Silly liberals.

But this is pointless since Obama did say Merry Christmas. So I guess he was divisive also according to you.

Get it now?
Decisive what?
IDK, you wrote it

Get it now?
Decisive what?
IDK, you wrote it
If you say so....

Dip shit, Barry IS the very definition of divisiveness... no president has done a better job in dividing the country. The progressives could not have picked a more self righteous, hate filled, racist dude than Barry. BTW saying "happy holidays" is just a meaningless generic term.

I made a simple point about how one leader singled out one religion and the other included all people with their holiday greatings. It's not really anything that can be debated.

Again, I got no problem with people saying merry christmas. But it is divisive because it is a singular message to a specific religious group, happy holidays is not as it apples to all.

So wishing the Worlds 2.2 billion Christians a merry Christmas is divisive................ Idiot the only place that this is true is in your schizophrenic and jealous mind

I made a simple point about how one leader singled out one religion and the other included all people with their holiday greatings. It's not really anything that can be debated.

Again, I got no problem with people saying merry christmas. But it is divisive because it is a singular message to a specific religious group, happy holidays is not as it apples to all.

Merry Christmas....

Forum List

Back