Trump says Mexico will absolutely pay for the wall while seated next to Mexican President

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mexico will “absolutely” pay for the wall along the US southern border, President Donald Trump stated at the G20 conference Friday.

upload_2017-7-7_12-30-55.png

Trump Says Mexico will ‘absolutely’ Pay for Wall – While Seated Next to Mexican President

==========================================================

It's gonna make the trendy ANTIFA and ANTIFA wanna be's so ticked off lmao

Trump "absolutely" wants Mexico to pay for the wall, the same way a little girl "absolutely" wants daddy to buy her a pony

Sure thing, they'll pay for it right after Americans get that great great great great healthcare Trump promised.

#PolitiFact100: Tracking Trump's promises in first 100 days

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza

Last edited:
Whatever you think of him, Trump's got balls. Huge America-First Balls!!

Not like the half-faggot going around the world apologizing and making lousy trade deals.

hqdefault.jpg

Sure thing, they'll pay for it right after Americans get that great great great great healthcare Trump promised.

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza
We've already got the money in our US Bank Account. We cut off Aid to Mexico (320 million per year) until the wall is payed for. It's a done deal. President Trump isn't waiting for them to pay. He's telling them they are paying it. As in, the decision has been made already.

I hear Antifa set fire to their own backyard today. Reminds me of people who lived in Ferguson.

Really frightening that the RWNJs are now openly on the side of fascism. God damn fools have no idea what they're giving away.

In any event, no, there will not be a wall.

The best trump can hope for is a boondoggle that is never paid for.

Not like the half-faggot going around the world apologizing and making lousy trade deals.

hqdefault.jpg

Its sure as hell not "balls" to go to other countries and trash your own.

Do you think any of the actual world leaders got on a microphone and talked about how bad their intel is?

Honest to fucking god, I do not get what is wrong with you assholes. All you do is worship dictators and trash talk the US.

My country IS great.

Nothing that dumb ass cheeto is doing will improve it or our standing in the world. WHY is he undermining our position? Its not accidental. He's doing it on purpose.

Or, he's an idiot.

Which is it?

We've already got the money in our US Bank Account. We cut off Aid to Mexico (320 million per year) until the wall is payed for. It's a done deal. President Trump isn't waiting for them to pay. He's telling them they are paying it. As in, the decision has been made already.
Lol yeah, good luck with that :rofl:

Just repealing ObamaCare will make my heathcare better and make it better for all the taxpayers in my county.

Trump "absolutely" wants Mexico to pay for the wall, the same way a little girl "absolutely" wants daddy to buy her a pony

And hilary was absolutely going to win...

You guys were wrong about that.....Trump is going to build that wall...

Lol yeah, good luck with that :rofl:

Thing is, trump would actually do all of that and more.

He has no concern for the harm to the US. Indeed, my bet is that would be a real plus to him. Consider that he is more than willing to add extra taxes to goods purchased by US consumers. Its just the working class. Not as though it would harm the precious 1%.

The nutters would love it. They'd say it shows King Trumpolini to be a "strong leader".

And hilary was absolutely going to win...

You guys were wrong about that.....Trump is going to build that wall...
Nobody could have predicted Russian sabotage and last minute treason by the FBI. She still got 3 million more votes than the orange fecal matter, though.

I hear Antifa set fire to their own backyard today. Reminds me of people who lived in Ferguson.

Really frightening that the RWNJs are now openly on the side of fascism. God damn fools have no idea what they're giving away.

In any event, no, there will not be a wall.

The best trump can hope for is a boondoggle that is never paid for.
They are already taking bids, and built 4 sample walls to see which one will be the best and most affordable. Like Trump said, we will get tired of winning. Just curious, will y'all ever stop crying?

hqdefault.jpg

Do you think any of the actual world leaders got on a microphone and talked about how bad their intel is?

Honest to fucking god, I do not get what is wrong with you assholes. All you do is worship dictators and trash talk the US.

My country IS great.

Nothing that dumb ass cheeto is doing will improve it or our standing in the world. WHY is he undermining our position? Its not accidental. He's doing it on purpose.

Or, he's an idiot.

Which is it?
Are you kidding. Y'all were complaining that Trump wouldn't bring it up. He did and it made your party look bad. Stop crying. At least he isn't on a world wide apology your.

hqdefault.jpg

My country IS great.

Or, he's an idiot.

Which is it?

Pierdolę cię

Forum List

Back