Trump says Mexico will absolutely pay for the wall while seated next to Mexican President

Trump is no pushover

President Putin made Merkel wait for 4 hours, Obama for 40 minutes

President Putin showed up EARLY for his meeting with Trump.
I also saw a video of Putin bringing in a large Labrador retriever in a meeting with Merkel. She is afraid of dogs. Lol, Putin treated Trump with respect. Nice to have a leader back in the white house.

Sure thing, they'll pay for it right after Americans get that great great great great healthcare Trump promised.

#PolitiFact100: Tracking Trump's promises in first 100 days

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza
We've already got the money in our US Bank Account. We cut off Aid to Mexico (320 million per year) until the wall is payed for. It's a done deal. President Trump isn't waiting for them to pay. He's telling them they are paying it. As in, the decision has been made already.
Lol yeah, good luck with that :rofl:
I don't need luck. I've got a President that does what he says he is going to do. Mexico is paying for the wall. You can bank on it. (pun intended)

Trump "absolutely" wants Mexico to pay for the wall, the same way a little girl "absolutely" wants daddy to buy her a pony
The father provides for the child. Neito is on the receiving end (320 M a year) which makes Trump Big Daddy-O. Not Nieto.

Sure thing, they'll pay for it right after Americans get that great great great great healthcare Trump promised.

"The supreme mystery of despotism, its prop and stay, is to keep men in a state of deception, and with the specious title of religion to cloak the fear by which they must be held in check, so that they will fight for their servitude as if for salvation." Baruch Spinoza
We've already got the money in our US Bank Account. We cut off Aid to Mexico (320 million per year) until the wall is payed for. It's a done deal. President Trump isn't waiting for them to pay. He's telling them they are paying it. As in, the decision has been made already.
I don't need luck. I've got a President that does what he says he is going to do. Mexico is paying for the wall. You can bank on it. (pun intended)
And when they don't, it's not like you'll care anyways :rolleyes:

They will. As I told you before. You can bank on it.

They will. As I told you before. You can bank on it.
As of now, it's looking like nobody's going to pay for a wall. You're better off banking on that.

Whatever you think of him, Trump's got balls. Huge America-First Balls!!

Not like the half-faggot going around the world apologizing and making lousy trade deals.

hqdefault.jpg

Its sure as hell not "balls" to go to other countries and trash your own.

Do you think any of the actual world leaders got on a microphone and talked about how bad their intel is?

Honest to fucking god, I do not get what is wrong with you assholes. All you do is worship dictators and trash talk the US.

My country IS great.

Nothing that dumb ass cheeto is doing will improve it or our standing in the world. WHY is he undermining our position? Its not accidental. He's doing it on purpose.

Or, he's an idiot.

Which is it?

/---- Trump is making America great again so take a Mydol Mildred.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Mexico will “absolutely” pay for the wall along the US southern border, President Donald Trump stated at the G20 conference Friday.

View attachment 137558

Trump Says Mexico will ‘absolutely’ Pay for Wall – While Seated Next to Mexican President

==========================================================

It's gonna make the trendy ANTIFA and ANTIFA wanna be's so ticked off lmao
You do know that he uttered the words, you could barely here and we're told, not a single word about the the wall was brought up doing their meeting....LOLOLOLO Duck head is full of shit.

Forum List

Back