Trump says no more GITMO Transfers, Pentagon tells him to STFU.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Loud mouth, dumbass Trump tweeted how there should be no more GITMO transfers. The Pentagon tells him that there is only one President at a time & it ain't him.

Gotta love it.

The democrats want those killers back in combat. With their new designation as refugee, they will be in Nebraska in no time.

Donald Trump will be the worst President in the history of the USA

His election: It's a sign of the times

I would not be surprised if he came out as the anti-Christ. He probably covers up his 666 tattoo with that ridiculous hairdo

Donald Trump will be the worst President in the history of the USA

His election: It's a sign of the times

I would not be surprised if he came out as the anti-Christ. He probably covers up his 666 tattoo with that ridiculous hairdo
Gads but I love your metaphorical bloodletting.

Yeee ha.

Tomember: 59529"]Loud mouth, dumbass Trump tweeted how there should be no more GITMO transfers. The Pentagon tells him that there is only one President at a time & it ain't him.

Gotta love it.[/QUOTE]
To bad you couldn't have posted this a week ago.
You would have been poster of the year with this one.

The democrats want those killers back in combat. With their new designation as refugee, they will be in Nebraska in no time.
So,. its the policy pf our nation o hold prisoners without trial forever? Is that really what the USA stands for?

So,. its the policy pf our nation o hold prisoners without trial forever? Is that really what the USA stands for?
To be honest and fair, what kind of prisoners? What law are they being held under? Didn't they get counsel and access to our courts?

Loud mouth, dumbass Trump tweeted how there should be no more GITMO transfers. The Pentagon tells him that there is only one President at a time & it ain't him.

Gotta love it.
Talking out the wrong orifice aren't you?

russ you are just an old dirty sock, to embarrassed to use old membership after the loss... grow up and grow a pair...
Yeah Russ, and once you've grown a pair, fill this with them.

54107d7c5fe14.image.jpg

Forum List

Back