Trump says we had a good border, now it's....

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I am still reading this

but yeh... makes u want to cry to see all the hideous things the Incontinent-in-Chief has done

Texas is building their own wall. 2.9 Billion in funding for it.

Texas is telling the Fed to kiss it's ass.

Texas is building their own wall. 2.9 Billion in funding for it.

Texas is telling the Fed to kiss it's ass.
Lol, texass can't even afford to keep the lights on. How they gonna spend $2,000,000,000.00 on a useless wall?

You've already forgotten about people freezing to death there last winter? The blackouts during the heatwave last summer?

CONsErVaTIVeS HAvE VERY selective memories
you said they couldnt afford to keep the lights on,, whats that got to do with a natural disaster that happens once in a lifetime,,

you said they couldnt afford to keep the lights on,, whats that got to do with a natural disaster that happens once in a lifetime,,
Once in a lifetime? Once last year, once a decade ago. They couldn't afford to upgrade their infrastructure in a whole decade. How they gonna spend all that money on a wall?

Once in a lifetime? Once last year, once a decade ago. They couldn't afford to upgrade their infrastructure in a whole decade. How they gonna spend all that money on a wall?
so you did lie,,

its OK we all know you were blowing smoke out your ass again,,

You’re the fucking king of hyperbole. You’re also an antisemite and a moron if you can’t see that Biden utterly fucked up the border. Dumb mother fucker.

I am still reading this

but yeh... makes u want to cry to see all the hideous things the Incontinent-in-Chief has done
Trump knows it doesn't actually matter what's happening at the border. That's a powerful weapon to have; knowing that people are so stupid that you can make them believe anything.

N27xMDM.png

I am still reading this

Donald is so in the past.

Forum List

Back