Trump says it's "very possible" that Biden and other political rivals will have to be jailed

This is pure red meat for the rubes.

Even Trump knows that you can't just throw people in jail. It's a process. Including "proving" crimes.

Unless he plans on going full Pinochet, which is possible, I guess.
The imprisoned J6ers were unavailable for comment.

My argument stands for all property in any system. What ownership actually is is you believing you have the right to use force to keep people from resources that you want for yourself.
Well yeah, what makes you think you have a right to come take my property? Why do you support stealing?

Yes capitalism is a tool, that works cause it follows basic human nature, and promotes are natural right of being free.
None of that makes any sense. Like every fairytale ideology it tends to contradict itself. I don't have freedom to fish or bath in a river you've claimed as your own and have decided that you have the right to use force against me to keep me from.
Leftist ideology isn’t natural as it runs counter to freedom and why it always fails at some point…people just don’t like being poor and oppressed.
You don't even know what my ideology is. I'm not anti capitalism, I just recognize it for what it is rather than the mythological creature you've been cultivated to believe in.
We are seeing that now with xiden, and why he is losing on the polls. Demafacist agenda has made a record number of people worse off then prior to his election.
Go ahead and explain how you think he's done that compared to any other President.
Well yeah, what makes you think you have a right to come take my property? Why do you support stealing?
Explain to me how you think something like a river or piece of fertile land becomes someone's property in the first place without them taking it by force.

Look at this collection of clowns and parasites.

The Trump Crime Family, all CONVICTED:

DONALD TRUMP

PAUL MANAFORT

RICK GATES

MICHEAL COHEN

ROGER STONE

PETER NAVARRO

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS

ALLEN WEISSELBERG

MICHAEL FLYNN

STEVE BANNON

Former Trump Aide Steve Bannon's Unprecedented Prison Sentence Explained​

Jun 7, 2024

None of that makes any sense. Like every fairytale ideology it tends to contradict itself. I don't have freedom to fish or bath in a river you've claimed as your own and have decided that you have the right to use force against me to keep me from.

You don't even know what my ideology is. I'm not anti capitalism, I just recognize it for what it is rather than the mythological creature you've been cultivated to believe in.

Go ahead and explain how you think he's done that compared to any other President.

Explain to me how you think something like a river or piece of fertile land becomes someone's property in the first place without them taking it by force.
It makes sense to someone that believes they are born free and not in slavery….a dembot wouldn’t get it

It makes sense to someone that believes they are born free and not in slavery….a dembot wouldn’t get it
If it makes sense then explain it. How can we all have freedom and at the same time the right to restrict the freedom of others to access resources we want for ourselves?

If it makes sense then explain it. How can we all have freedom and at the same time the right to restrict the freedom of others to access resources we want for ourselves?
Because your freedom is limited to yourself, you don’t have a right yo limit mine. If you want some of my property or access to it, then ask. It’s not that hard a concept. Maybe I’ll sell you some or give you permission to use…that’s where capitalism comes into play.

Of course once they got power, what did those Nazis do?

Jailed their opponents

Trump doesn't always do what he says. This time, well it would be interesting if he followed through with it. What if he did it?
Would you support it? This is what happens when you weaponize. All cards on the table.

“I said, ‘Wouldn’t it really be bad? … Wouldn’t it be terrible to throw the president’s wife and the former secretary of state — think of it, the former secretary of state — but the president’s wife into jail?” Trump mused on Tuesday, referring to his 2016 opponent Hillary Clinton, who he had repeatedly said should be "locked up" despite now blaming his supporters for saying it instead.

“But they want to do it,” Trump said, apparently referring to Biden and other political rivals. “So, you know, it’s a terrible, terrible path that they’re leading us to, and it’s very possible that it’s going to have to happen to them ... it's a terrible precedent for the country."

It’s “more likely” that Trump will be in jail and in no position to jail others.

• Fake News
Reactions: iku
Because your freedom is limited to yourself, you don’t have a right yo limit mine. If you want some of my property or access to it, then ask. It’s not that hard a concept. Maybe I’ll sell you some or give you permission to use…that’s where capitalism comes into play.
Wait if you don't have a right to limit my freedom then how are you claiming a resource like a river or a piece of fertile land in the first place? How does someone come to own the first piece of property if you can't limit the freedom of others? The problem is you're too stupid to see how clearly contradictory these beliefs are.

Wait if you don't have a right to limit my freedom then how are you claiming a resource like a river or a piece of fertile land in the first place? How does someone come to own the first piece of property if you can't limit the freedom of others? The problem is you're too stupid to see how clearly contradictory these beliefs are.
I don’t, you are more then welcome to try and purchase it. What part of that don’t you understand?

I don’t, you are more then welcome to try and purchase it. What part of that don’t you understand?
You're trying to argue the back end after legal frameworks have already been put in place and after someone else already used force to forge what you will later purchase. Explain to me the very start of property. If you don't have a right to limit anyone's freedom then how did the first person aquire property legitimately without force?

You're trying to argue the back end after legal frameworks have already been put in place and after someone else already used force to forge what you will later purchase. Explain to me the very start of property. If you don't have a right to limit anyone's freedom then how did the first person aquire property legitimately without force?
I am not saying there isn’t a legal framework in place…I’ve repeatedly said there was. You don’t accept it for whatever reason

Forum List

Back