Trump says we need highly skilled workers - unsaid - because Republicans too stupid to learn

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

The Shocking Stats About Who's Really Starting Companies In America

Fully a third of venture-backed companies that went public between 2006 and 2012 had at least one immigrant founder at the helm.

The Most Entrepreneurial Group in America Wasn't Born in America

Immigrants now launch more than a quarter of U.S. businesses. All entrepreneurs should welcome reform that would make it easier for this class of strivers to stay--and succeed.

------------------------------------------

See? Get it? Are Republicans tards? Cut your nose off to spite your face?

What I've been saying since I started coming to the USMB. The reason Republicans want to deport 11 million Mexicans is because they hope to take over what the Mexicans leave behind. Why? Because they know they don't have to education to build their own. When you think of Republicans, you don't think of education or science or skills. You think of racism and attacks and white Supremacists. It's just who they are. It reminds me of German fascists throwing out the Jews so they could take ownership of what the Jews had. How pathetic.

We hope to take over what the illegals leave behind? Are you REALLY that stupid, R-Derp? Illegal aliens from Mexico aren't the ones starting "venture-backed" companies, you buffoon! The average illegal alien is forced to take low paying jobs like landscaping work or dishwashers and prep cooks. They work in car washes and as day laborers. They don't HAVE much that legal Americans want. Or can't you grasp that?

And one of the reasons banks are less likely to approve loans in neighborhoods like Ferguson, Mo. is that there is a danger of businesses being robbed, looted or burned. That isn't a "color" thing...it's reality. If you ran a bank who would you be more likely to loan money to...a mom & pop store in a bad neighborhood or a mom & pop store in a good neighborhood?

This is how you slap down a lying fucktard such as yourself.

I am not lying. It is right here, dumbass.
9 Types of Federal Gov't Small Business Set Aside Programs
8(a)
Small disadvantaged businesses may apply to the SBA 8(a) program. To qualify a business must be owned by socially or economically disadvantaged people, in business for at least 2 years and owners must have a net worth under $250,000. Once certified by the SBA 8(a) companies have set aside contracts available.

Women-Owned
There is no formal certification for women-owned small businesses – it is self certified. The government contracting goal is 5% to women-owned businesses but there are no specific set aside programs. In 2006 the government awarded 3.4% of contract dollars to women-owned businesses.

Obama praised Supreme Court affirmative action ruling in 2003, applauded racial ‘set aside plans’
You drown such imbeciles in "facts":

Lol, yeah, like I just did to you, dude.

Race Matters in Funding Small Businesses - Businessweek
Black and Hispanic entrepreneurs start their businesses with less money than whites.

Of course they do as they have less accumulated wealth on average than whites do. The banksthat supply the credit are going to want yo to have some collateral to start a business, ignoramus.

Fucktards. That's what right wingers are. Afraid to go look stuff up. Because the truth is more than they can handle.

lololol, and I am not rightwing either, jack ass.
You point to a couple of small programs and I point to nationwide facts that prove whites benefit more than blacks and you think you showed me? Of course whites will have more money because they have been benefiting from ingrained discrimination for a couple of hundred years.

And what that proves is that you are worse than a dunce. You are a dunce in denial.

Fully a third of venture-backed companies that went public between 2006 and 2012 had at least one immigrant founder at the helm.

Immigrants now launch more than a quarter of U.S. businesses. All entrepreneurs should welcome reform that would make it easier for this class of strivers to stay--and succeed.

What I've been saying since I started coming to the USMB. The reason Republicans want to deport 11 million Mexicans is because they hope to take over what the Mexicans leave behind. Why? Because they know they don't have to education to build their own. When you think of Republicans, you don't think of education or science or skills. You think of racism and attacks and white Supremacists. It's just who they are. It reminds me of German fascists throwing out the Jews so they could take ownership of what the Jews had. How pathetic.
Dumbest thing I've heard. Millions of highly educated workers - sitting at home or working at Walmart because all of the jobs have been shipped out.
And they were shipped out because of excessive government regulations and taxes.
That is the most ignorant and stupid bullshit. Repeating GOP nonsense and worse, believing it.

America's persistent problem: Not enough skilled workers

http://www.themanufacturinginstitute.org/~/media/827DBC76533942679A15EF7067A704CD.ashx
The Skills Gap in U.S. Manufacturing 2015 and Beyond

Three million open jobs in U.S., but who's qualified?

There are millions of jobs availble but employees can't find qualified workers. LEARN dumbfucker LEARN. It starts by reading.

Riders dreams of his own taco stand....

"...unsaid - because Republicans too stupid to learn"

In other words, this is made-up shite form a partisan Liberal who is still pissed off that Gruber was exposed on video, several times, calling Liberals stupid for buying Obama's lies and BS about the ACA.

f you ran a bank who would you be more likely to loan money to...a mom & pop store in a bad neighborhood or a mom & pop store in a good neighborhood?

If you ran a bank in a poor area and accepted the deposits of the poor people in this area, yea you should be looking at loaning money on a store in that area.

Dumbest thing I've heard. Millions of highly educated workers - sitting at home or working at Walmart because all of the jobs have been shipped out.
And they were shipped out because of excessive government regulations and taxes.
That is the most ignorant and stupid bullshit. Repeating GOP nonsense and worse, believing it.

http://www.themanufacturinginstitute.org/~/media/827DBC76533942679A15EF7067A704CD.ashx

There are millions of jobs availble but employees can't find qualified workers. LEARN dumbfucker LEARN. It starts by reading.
Your first article is contradictory. First it claims that ceo's want secretaries with college degrees? and then it claims at the bottom college degrees are inadequate. Which is it as it does not specify. The whole article looks more like a USMB message post. What the hell is "middle skill worker"? And what kind of skills are they looking for? Are they actually looking to pay a worker for the skills they want the worker to do? Again the article looks like a USMB post.

In your second link it states what was has always been well known;
"The executives see developing their workforces as the most effective way to remedy the problem, with 94 percent agreeing internal employee training and development programs are among the
most effective skilled production workforce development
strategies, and 72 percent agreeing involvement with local
schools and community colleges is effective. This reflects
an understanding of the multidimensional nature of the
skills gap as manufacturers see the need to develop the
talent pipeline both in their companies and communities" If you want specialized workers you train them yourself. Also those workers have to be paid enough to live in a decent manner in order to stay working for you.

Gotta love the quote in the 60 minutes one. If you don't have writing skills you must not be worth a shit as a machinist. Really? If someone can read, has excellent math skills, can write with expertise and has IT skills why should they take a job working as a machinist for less than they can make using their math, writing and IT skills? It does not require excellent writing skills to be a machinist. It does however take enough common sense, skills and knowledge to understand how to set up a machine and be able to use a micrometer. Not every idiot can do every job. If they are truly willing to pay a decent wage it sounds more like to me that your managers, ceo's and boards are lacking in skills to put together teams to recruit and keep these factories working. Maybe the ceo's and board members should look at cutting their own perks and golden parachutes if they cannot keep the shit together enough to run these companies. They have passed the same ole ceo's around to all these bigger companies and the cluster fuck just keeps getting deeper.

Too funny its been a few short years ago idiots with big mouths on here were saying it didn't take "any brains" to twist a bolt. Now you have something totally opposite coming out and I see those same people now whining because people are collecting too many food stamps and using too many government programs to survive. My goodness the people with all the answers will need to make up their minds.

No one that has the ability to skillfully do the so called "idiot jobs" that skullpilot and others were bashing a few years back is going to put up with the bullshit of what some of these companies think they should for little of nothing.

Last edited:
"...unsaid - because Republicans too stupid to learn"

In other words, this is made-up shite form a partisan Liberal who is still pissed off that Gruber was exposed on video, several times, calling Liberals stupid for buying Obama's lies and BS about the ACA.
What lies? What BS? Only in Red States that do their best to undermine health care for millions does it seem to be not working. Republicans really fucked over millions of Americans this time and so far have gotten away with it. So far.

Your first article is contradictory. First it claims that ceo's want secretaries with college degrees? and then it claims at the bottom college degrees are inadequate. Which is it as it does not specify. The whole article looks more like a USMB message post. What the hell is "middle skill worker"? And what kind of skills are they looking for? Are they actually looking to pay a worker for the skills they want the worker to do? Again the article looks like a USMB post.

"The executives see developing their workforces as the most effective way to remedy the problem, with 94 percent agreeing internal employee training and development programs are among the
talent pipeline both in their companies and communities" If you want specialized workers you train them yourself. Also those workers have to be paid enough to live in a decent manner in order to stay working for you.

Gotta love the quote in the 60 minutes one. If you don't have writing skills you must not be worth a shit as a machinist. Really? If someone can read, has excellent math skills, can write with expertise and has IT skills why should they take a job working as a machinist for less than they can make using their math, writing and IT skills? It does not require excellent writing skills to be a machinist. It does however take enough common sense, skills and knowledge to understand how to set up a machine and be able to use a micrometer. Not every idiot can do every job. If they are truly willing to pay a decent wage it sounds more like to me that your managers, ceo's and boards are lacking in skills to put together teams to recruit and keep these factories working. Maybe the ceo's and board members should look at cutting their own perks and golden parachutes if they cannot keep the shit together enough to run these companies. They have passed the same ole ceo's around to all these bigger companies and the cluster fuck just keeps getting deeper.

Too funny its been a few short years ago idiots with big mouths on here were saying it didn't take "any brains" to twist a bolt. Now you have something totally opposite coming out and I see those same people now whining because people are collecting too many food stamps and using too many government programs to survive. My goodness the people with all the answers will need to make up their minds.

No one that has the ability to skillfully do the so called "idiot jobs" that skullpilot and others were bashing a few years back is going to put up with the bullshit of what some of these companies think they should for little of nothing.
Is that what you think a machinist does? Just "set up a machine" and "use a micrometer"?

I do design machined parts, but I have never run a CNC machine. When I have questions, I go to a machinist and ask for their help from their personal experience from a complex and difficult job.

First, using tools. Carbon or hardened steel? Hardened tips or diamond encrusted?
Types of material used. Following tolerances when machining kynar, 300 series stainless, 316 stainless, copper, brass, zinc and so on. The tools deflect depending on the hardness of the materials being machined. How does that translate into tolerances.
Using the tools to measure the finished parts. Some parts, like for medical devices, have a tolerance of +0.00000 and -0.000003 - you can't measure that with a micrometer. You need a tiny, almost microscopic ball on the end of a sensor connected to a specialized computer program. Or a laser measurement device.
Being able to spot problems the customer is making and working with them to correct the problems, whether it's aerospace, medical equipment, automotive or other specialized parts.
Taking extremely complex and layered parts, translating them into 3d and programming along with surface characteristics, required knurls, grooves and making sure tools will be able to fit an assembly and recommending torque for the user's tools.

Machinists today don't work so much on a lathe and a drill press.

developmentmachining-side2-big.jpg

If you think it's easy programming a part like this:

MMS_0711_baxis_G.jpg

or this:

You are out of your fucking mind.

And I'm not a machinist. I know how to design the parts, but making them, I leave to the experts and I take their advice. Always. I may not use it, but I always listen. Fools don't listen.

A micrometer and and basic math skills indeed.

35.185photo1__55216.1410212980.500.500.jpg

Typical Rdean, picks something to rant about, and draws the wrong conclusion about it.

We need to bring in these workers because we keep propagating the lie that "everyone has to go to college" and even worse, when they get there, allow them to take degrees that are only useful if you intent to become a professor that teaches the subject matter of said degree.

We need more vocational schools, and more guidance for students to choose degrees that lead to jobs that the companies out there need filled.

Engineers, IT people, healthcare workers, not paleo-lesbian-ethnic pottery and basketweaving.

Is that what you think a machinist does? Just "set up a machine" and "use a micrometer"?

I do design machined parts, but I have never run a CNC machine. When I have questions, I go to a machinist and ask for their help from their personal experience from a complex and difficult job.

First, using tools. Carbon or hardened steel? Hardened tips or diamond encrusted?
Types of material used. Following tolerances when machining kynar, 300 series stainless, 316 stainless, copper, brass, zinc and so on. The tools deflect depending on the hardness of the materials being machined. How does that translate into tolerances.
Using the tools to measure the finished parts. Some parts, like for medical devices, have a tolerance of +0.00000 and -0.000003 - you can't measure that with a micrometer. You need a tiny, almost microscopic ball on the end of a sensor connected to a specialized computer program. Or a laser measurement device.
Being able to spot problems the customer is making and working with them to correct the problems, whether it's aerospace, medical equipment, automotive or other specialized parts.
Taking extremely complex and layered parts, translating them into 3d and programming along with surface characteristics, required knurls, grooves and making sure tools will be able to fit an assembly and recommending torque for the user's tools.

MMS_0711_baxis_G.jpg

or this:

And I'm not a machinist. I know how to design the parts, but making them, I leave to the experts and I take their advice. Always. I may not use it, but I always listen. Fools don't listen.

My husband did much of his own machine work with his own tools. As much as you would like to believe I am an idiot you would be in error. Again resume skills do not equate to ability. Being able to use Word, Powerpoint or any other specialized program does not equate to being able to set up a machine even when it is done on a computer. Keep that word "specialized" in your head. The country has a bunch of money managers making decisions for companies they have no f'ing clue of what it takes to operate them. They have stripped off assets and profits to the point where the whole country is screwed up.

Typical Rdean, picks something to rant about, and draws the wrong conclusion about it.

We need to bring in these workers because we keep propagating the lie that "everyone has to go to college" and even worse, when they get there, allow them to take degrees that are only useful if you intent to become a professor that teaches the subject matter of said degree.

We need more vocational schools, and more guidance for students to choose degrees that lead to jobs that the companies out there need filled.

Engineers, IT people, healthcare workers, not paleo-lesbian-ethnic pottery and basketweaving.
Typical right wingernut idiot furck tard Republican. No one said a thing about college. So where do they come from? The delusions? From drugs? A violent blow to the head? GOP propaganda?

MMS_0711_baxis_G.jpg

or this:

My husband did much of his own machine work with his own tools. As much as you would like to believe I am an idiot you would be in error. Again resume skills do not equate to ability. Being able to use Word, Powerpoint or any other specialized program does not equate to being able to set up a machine even when it is done on a computer. Keep that word "specialized" in your head. The country has a bunch of money managers making decisions for companies they have no f'ing clue of what it takes to operate them. They have stripped off assets and profits to the point where the whole country is screwed up.
Word and Powerpoint are "specialized programs?"

OMG

OK, I admit it. I'm stumped.

MMS_0711_baxis_G.jpg

or this:

OMG

You would be. A person can operate an engineered program does not mean they can effectively use Powerpoint. Pretty simple. You have a computer program that does graphics for signs. That is different than using Powerpoint or any other program. Yes you would be stumped.

MMS_0711_baxis_G.jpg

or this:

OMG

You would be. A person can operate an engineered program does not mean they can effectively use Powerpoint. Pretty simple. You have a computer program that does graphics for signs. That is different than using Powerpoint or any other program. Yes you would be stumped.
You are hopeless.

MMS_0711_baxis_G.jpg

or this:

OMG

You are hopeless.
Probably true unlike you and many others I was not indoctrinated.

Forum List

Back