Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard

Bull shit... Biden is a weak ass stupid leader that no one fears. Trump garnered respect. Biden is an appeasing weak ass punk.
Trump’s “order” was ignored by his own Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chief of Staff. Doesn’t sound like they respected him.

Not to mention that during the riot, Trump was pouting in his private dining room while Pence was on the phone with the military giving orders that were being followed.

There’s some very creative writing in that story.

“As Sund’s requests were denied, the Trump administration continued working on getting then-President Trump to formally authorize the deployment of as many as 20,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of the Jan. 6 rally, according to Just The News, which conducted interviews with then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and his Chief of Staff Kash Patel.”

Notice how it says there never was any actual signed authorization. They were “working on it” which is meaningless.
So now you’re substituting your own biased doubts for facts. SOP. 🙄

Trump’s “order” was ignored by his own Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chief of Staff. Doesn’t sound like they respected him.

Not to mention that during the riot, Trump was pouting in his private dining room while Pence was on the phone with the military giving orders that were being followed.
You really are a fucking moron... Pence was giving orders that Trump gave him... You clueless fucks do not understand CHAIN OF COMMAND...

Milley was in on the coup. Pence couldn't go over Trump's authority without his approval. It's called chain of command.

Have you seen the authorizations signed by Trump?

On one hand we have the unsubstantiated claims of a Trump loyalist and on the other hand we have the audio recording of testimony given under oath.
Doesn't have to be signed or in writing, the verbal order is all that is necessary.

Last edited:
Have you seen the authorizations signed by Trump?

On one hand we have the unsubstantiated claims of a Trump loyalist and on the other hand we have the audio recording of testimony given under oath.
You’re a plodding unpersuasive libtard hack. Let me educate you. There is a concept known as a “contemporaneous record.” If I offer you assistance and it has to go through channels, and those channels keep records, the fact that the records were made and kept prior to a particular event (relating to the offer) means that it wasn’t some bullshit made up after the fact.

There’s a bit more to it. But you’d never understand. In any event, it’s the facts that prove you wrong. Suck on that. 👍

You really are a fucking moron... Pence was giving orders that Trump gave him... You clueless fucks do not understand CHAIN OF COMMAND...
All I remember is that the Progs gave us the banana republic look with tens of thousands of troops, walls and barbed wire. That there proves we are a nation of tyranny with the facade of freedom.

You’re a plodding unpersuasive libtard hack. Let me educate you. There is a concept known as a “contemporaneous record.” If I offer you assistance and it has to go through channels, and those channels keep records, the fact that the records were made and kept prior to a particular event (relating to the offer) means that it wasn’t some bullshit made up after the fact.

There’s a bit more to it. But you’d never understand. In any event, it’s the facts that prove you wrong. Suck on that. 👍
The contemporaneous records don’t support Kash Patel’s claims made to conservative pundits. The contemporaneous records show the authorization wasn’t for 20,000 troops. The authorization was for 340 troops, to act mostly as traffic cops.

As I noted, the stories don’t actually say anything was ordered. They use weasel words that they were “working on it” or they were “forging ahead”. This is how you know the stories are written are biased and intentionally misleading.

Very poor reading skills, Letch.
That is NOT in the Timeline. That is in Trump toadie Kash Patel’s bullshit memo.

Patel was installed in the Defense Department just weeks before the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol

Trump didn’t call Pence to give him orders. Trump was pouting in the dining room.
Exactly. Pence was acting on his own. In fact Meadows called Pence after the fact and implored him to pretend otherwise

Doesn't have to signed or in writing, the verbal order is all that is necessary.
An argument could be made for that .

Miller however ignored those comments (as was often the case since Trump was known to utter all kinds of crazy shit)

Your issue if any is with Miller

The contemporaneous records don’t support Kash Patel’s claims made to conservative pundits. The contemporaneous records show the authorization wasn’t for 20,000 troops. The authorization was for 340 troops, to act mostly as traffic cops.

As I noted, the stories don’t actually say anything was ordered. They use weasel words that they were “working on it” or they were “forging ahead”. This is how you know the stories are written are biased and intentionally misleading.
Read em and weep, troll.

Forum List

Back