NEW: Bombshell Hearing Set, Three D.C. National Guard Officers to Expose January 6th Committee

Incorrect. You are in thrall to the Big Lie yourself.,.. a True Believer... so I will not take this particular counterpointing any further.
The big lie is what you believe. There is overwhelming evidence the 2020 election had 0 integrity.

It is true, there is no way around it. No one will be held accountable so you will say it did not happen. People know better. They have proven that election should have never been certified. Go look at the evidence..
The evidence is welcome in court if it’s legit. We don’t see it in court because it isn’t legit. One of trumps bragging points is about the massive amount of conservative judges he appointed so don’t give me this crap about deep state judges covering up for the Dems. That’s complete bullshit

The evidence is welcome in court if it’s legit. We don’t see it in court because it isn’t legit. One of trumps bragging points is about the massive amount of conservative judges he appointed so don’t give me this crap about deep state judges covering up for the Dems. That’s complete bullshit
Shut up. The courts have shown they have no interest in proving fraud. They have worked their way around every attempt.

Shut up. The courts have shown they have no interest in proving fraud. They have worked their way around every attempt.
your excuses are just rants from a poor sport who can’t admit they lost. Trump judges everywhere. If a case was legit then it could easily go in front of a Trump friendly judge. Problem is you all can’t find a legit case

your excuses are just rants from a poor sport who can’t admit they lost. Trump judges everywhere. If a case was legit then it could easily go in front of a Trump friendly judge. Problem is you all can’t find a legit case
I do not know where you have been but feel free to go back there. I am not going to waste my time on your bullshit.

I do not know where you have been but feel free to go back there. I am not going to waste my time on your bullshit.
The things I say are not bullshit. They are real legit points that fly in the face of the nonsense you spew. You get angry and want me to leave because you can’t give rational explanations. Maybe for once look at it from outside your bubble and see how full of shit you are.

The things I say are not bullshit. They are real legit points that fly in the face of the nonsense you spew. You get angry and want me to leave because you can’t give rational explanations. Maybe for once look at it from outside your bubble and see how full of shit you are.
Show me a legal point in post #144.

The hearing will aim to further prove that Acting Defense Secretary at the time Christopher Miller did give advance approval of D.C. National Guard deployment at the direction of then-President Donald Trump.
and there you are. the president refused hours on J6 to order then into action.

and there you are. the president refused hours on J6 to order then into action.
The Army delayed his request. You assholes have been caught in another lie. Are just going to pretend it did not happen? The MSM will.

Do you have a real source, or just redstate.com? Bloggers are not credible sources.

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.
We already know trump asked for deployment, but the democrats and their deep state declined, right dragon lady.....

Yep. We allow this, by allowing a fucked up system to puke up our "leaders".

If we choose not to fix the system, tough shit for us.
People need to stop electing idiots.

We will find out who is lying. Even though we already know. They killed on J6 to stop Trump. Why put this past them?

RedState – Bias and Credibility​

1713327659532.png

Nobody killed to stop trump. The voters said get the f--- out.

Forum List

Back