Trump Seems Hesitant About Declassifying Epstein Files

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

We know Trump is perv. He fondles Ivanka, puts his hands on her butt and runs his fingers across her breasts. We know at least 25-Women accused him of Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harrassment. He has been found liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. He perved on 10-Old girl for christ's sake. He was Epstein's place in Florida where under age girls were available for sex, I put nothing past him.[

We know Trump is perv. He fondles Ivanka, puts his hands on her butt and runs his fingers across her breasts. We know at least 25-Women accused him of Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harrassment. He has been found liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. He perved on 10-Old girl for christ's sake. He was Epstein's place in Florida where under age girls were available for sex, I put nothing past him.[
:rofl:
You have got to be kidding me, you disingenuous twat

Rubbish .
We all know Deep State has as many Dumbos under its control as from the nicer party .
And we all know that The Donald himself fronts a faction within Deep State .

So , on what possible grounds would The Donald spill the beans and bring the whole country down and upset his bosses in Tel Aviv , London and Washington?
Absurd .

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

I did not follow the trial closely. I don't understand why they're classified.

You have got to be kidding me, you disingenuous twat
First it's Biden groping his daughter in the shower and now it's Trump fondling his daughter while she sits on his knee!

What's wrong with this picture?

It's not as if there wasn't evidence in both cases!

First it's Biden groping his daughter in the shower and now it's Trump fondling his daughter while she sits on his knee!

What's wrong with this picture?

It's not as if there wasn't evidence in both cases!
America is full of fucking retards.

Why isn’t Biden?

Forum List

Back