Trump Seems Hesitant About Declassifying Epstein Files

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

What's Biden's response to this burning issue?

Where are the Diddy tapes?
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ on film at "freak out" party

Find an interview with Biden being asked the same question and feel free to write about it
Seriously? You think softball sally would ever get such a fking question? Hahaha, look even you went to the guy not in office rather than the one with current power to do so!

Likely the same reason. You’re the fools who think at the end of the day there’s a difference between all these people.

Says the one with TDS and has him as his sole focus, all the while ignoring what the current admin does or doesn't do.

The finger pointing demofks always fingers pointing wrong direction
If democrats could get Trump on the epstein stuff, the client list would have been leaked.

Democrats protect the clients because they are them.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

Trump has a long sordid history with Epstein. They were sued together for raping a 13-year-old. Who the hell knows what other venal info Epstein had in his files regarding Trump.
Hell, Trump said right out loud on a talk show that he would "date" Ivanka if she weren't his daughter.

Maybe that's why his cultists are trying so hard with this "pedo" stuff. It's right in their back yard. Their deity.

Hell, Trump said right out loud on a talk show that he would "date" Ivanka if she weren't his daughter.

Maybe that's why his cultists are trying so hard with this "pedo" stuff. It's right in their back yard. Their deity.

If you can read ashley biden's diary and come away thinking Joe isn't a child molester, you're in a cult.

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

Right Tazbro.....Trump was the main Epstein buddy that would be implicated for sure....

Forum List

Back