Trump Seems Hesitant About Declassifying Epstein Files

Seriously? You think softball sally would ever get such a fking question? Hahaha, look even you went to the guy not in office rather than the one with current power to do so!

Exactly, if I were Trump I would have asked them why they're not asking Biden the same question, since he's currently in a position to actually do so. Missed opportunity.

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

Why aren't they declassified now?

I guess my first question is:

Do "classified" documents about Epstein even exist? There are some court sealed documents from the defamation trial against Maxwell. But that is not the same thing.

Because Biden wasn't Epstein's party pal and didn't fly on his jets.

We will hold your hand and walk you through this, if needed. Bring the clown suit.

That was a really pathetic response and excuse. If that's the case, Biden should be releasing it right now, especially since you think it implicates Trump, that would end his bid for the WH. Guess your boy Biden is just stupid. 🤡

In other words:

I was spot on and you have no good response. Also, it made your orange god look bad, so you had to shit on it reflexively.

No, Epstein's good friend Trumpybear has not heard his last question about Epstein.

Keep going, you look like a complete fool. Hack.

Forum List

Back