Trump seems to think he has an airtight defense for visiting a KKK hotbed in Michigan

“Decades”? Delusional. MAGA hasn’t even been around a full decade yet.
Sorry...I am saying decades because MAGA has replaced the GOP...which for decades has pondered to racists and white supremacist. MAGA, which replaced the GOP just took their racist feeling from the shadows. trump now considers the KKK and racist a large part of his constituency.

So, he not only blows his racist dog whistle. He blows his racist horn. He loses votes everything he brings up Harris' race. But he can't help it. His dad taught him well.

Sorry...I am saying decades because MAGA has replaced the GOP...which for decades has pondered to racists and white supremacist. MAGA, which replaced the GOP just took their racist feeling from the shadows. trump now considers the KKK and racist a large part of his constituency.

So, he not only blows his racist dog whistle. He blows his racist horn. He loses votes everything he brings up Harris' race. But he can't help it. His dad taught him well.
Peee-ewww! Spread that Lume around jimboliar!
Kennedy drops out tomorrow, there goes the ho and timbo down the toilet!

They said that about Carter. They said that about Clinton. They said that about Obama.

It's getting old. No one's buying that bullshit any more.

If you want to know who the real communist is, look who fell in love with a North Korean mass murdering communist and a Russian war criminal KGB thug.

Speaking of mass murder, you must be SO excited to vote for the most pro-abortion administration in American history!

trump has on several occasions scheduled rallies around KKK rallies or in their proximities. Why? Does he think he is adding to his votes by doing this? Is he trying to send a message to racist? I, and many others, do not get it. I have read trump holds a special feeling for Hitler. If this is the case, I can understand the following excerpt from this read.

Just last month, a group of white supremacists marched in Howell and expressed their support for Trump and Adolf Hitler. As journalist Jon King wrote for the Michigan Advance, the event evoked memories of Howell’s racist — and in some cases, fairly recent — history of public bigotry and the Ku Klux Klan.
The only people who like Trump are dumbass racists!

Doing nothing but gaining votes now that the cackler has opened her well-used mouth. And a child molester and liar for VP???

Forum List

Back