Trump Sells Poland Missile Defense, Obama Promised Putin More Flexability on Missile Defense

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Tell me again who the Kremlin stooge is?

Trump’s visit also strengthened Poland’s defense. Wednesday night, the U.S. agreed to sell Patriot missile defense systems to Poland in a memorandum, Poland’s Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz said.

“A memorandum was signed tonight that the U.S. government has agreed to sell Poland Patriot missiles in the most modern configuration,” Macierewicz said in a news conference broadcast on public television Thursday morning.

“I am glad that I can pass on this information on the day of President’s Trump visit to Warsaw,” Macierewicz added.

Trump in Poland: Strengthening NATO, Shipping LNG and North Korea’s Bad Behavior

When it comes to Barry and Putin the only offer of flexibility I recall was Barry sending him the message he'd have more of it after his re-election.

Gosh, I sure miss Barry's shrewd negotiating skills.

Trump’s visit also strengthened Poland’s defense. Wednesday night, the U.S. agreed to sell Patriot missile defense systems to Poland in a memorandum, Poland’s Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz said.

“A memorandum was signed tonight that the U.S. government has agreed to sell Poland Patriot missiles in the most modern configuration,” Macierewicz said in a news conference broadcast on public television Thursday morning.

“I am glad that I can pass on this information on the day of President’s Trump visit to Warsaw,” Macierewicz added.

Trump in Poland: Strengthening NATO, Shipping LNG and North Korea’s Bad Behavior

It's just Trump's friendly gesture to Putin before the meeting. They're bosom buddies, ya know. ;)

Republicans mad because Obama wanted to negotiate. Now we understand why. They wanted to put Putin in charge of the president.

Now they got their wish.

And the big arms sell to Saudi Arabia has been stopped by McConnell in the Senate..One less win for Trump..

188.jpg

can the missiles reach N. Korea?

The Patriot missile system is designed to shoot down incoming missiles,they're purely defensive.

The Patriot missile system is designed to shoot down incoming missiles,they're purely defensive.

oh-----Patriot------GOOD-----poles can be safe once again------from the east and from the west

Forum List

Back