Trump shooting is the price you pay for freedom

JD Vance spelled it out after the Mamphis school shooting . And in his veiled threat to Taylor Swift.
Why should the under siege American people spare any symppathy for trump when he ignores all the other gun deaths in the US. The GOP blocks every gun control initiative vut now wants sympathy for this failed attempt..
Reaping and sewing guys.

Of coutse America should be able to run an election without gunfire. But until you create a society where guns are not relevant this is just the price you pay. Like JD said when those children in Memphis were slaughtered.

nb Vance actually said shootings were "a fact of life" which is pretty much the same Antoinette type of brainless comment. Let them eat cake indeed.
It's leftwing hate rhetoric spurring the attacks by leftwing nuts against this great man. Will Harris pledge to STOP the hate rhetoric and instruct her minions to do the same?

That's the issue with Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs.
They think "God" gives them rights.
That’s what the bill of rights actually is. “God” as a concept has the rights so tyrants cant take them.

A. You’re not very bright if you don’t know that
B. If you don’t like it, go find a country that will take all your rights away from you

It's leftwing hate rhetoric spurring the attacks by leftwing nuts against this great man. Will Harris pledge to STOP the hate rhetoric and instruct her minions to do the same?
Exactly. If Kamala and Sleepy Joe went before their mobs and told them that Trump isn't Hitler and American democracy will be just fine if President Trump wins and they have nothing to fear, it would eliminate these atrocities over night.

They can point out that they can do a better job, or are "more qualified", but they should also point out that the country will continue to be great if Trumpamania starts running wild.

JD Vance spelled it out after the Mamphis school shooting . And in his veiled threat to Taylor Swift.
Why should the under siege American people spare any symppathy for trump when he ignores all the other gun deaths in the US. The GOP blocks every gun control initiative vut now wants sympathy for this failed attempt..
Reaping and sewing guys.

Of coutse America should be able to run an election without gunfire. But until you create a society where guns are not relevant this is just the price you pay. Like JD said when those children in Memphis were slaughtered.

nb Vance actually said shootings were "a fact of life" which is pretty much the same Antoinette type of brainless comment. Let them eat cake indeed.
They are a fact of life, like it or not. I am personally fine with more stringent controls on firearms, but I don't pretend I will ever see a day we don't have too many.

That’s what the bill of rights actually is. “God” as a concept has the rights so tyrants cant take them.
BS,
So, you think God wrote the bill of rights?

Bill of Rights​

1726488536949.png
National Archives (.gov)
https://www.archives.gov › legislative › features › bor

Aug 13, 2020 — On June 8, 1789, Representative James Madison introduced a series of proposed amendments to the newly ratified U.S. Constitution.
A. You’re not very bright if you don’t know that
You're not very bright if you think James Madison is God.
B. If you don’t like it, go find a country that will take all your rights away from you
I did.

Trump suggests political enemies could face prosecution​

1726488464554.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

Jun 5, 2024 — Former President Trump suggested Tuesday that his enemies could face similar prosecution to what he's faced if he wins in November.

The day before someone nearly took a shot at Trump he posted I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT.
She has already had terror threats and maybe such threats might not bea good idea,
Now who is spreading hate ?

They are a fact of life, like it or not. I am personally fine with more stringent controls on firearms, but I don't pretend I will ever see a day we don't have too many.
I cant see it either. The most awful things have happened and very little is done. Hard to see what would move the dial at this stage.

Reaping and sewing guys.

well well, looks like tommy wants to take America back to the 50's

well well, looks like tommy wants to take America back to the 50's
Tommy has no clue that our founding fathers never wanted to give power to the gov't, that power should always remain with the people. The way to do so was to keep the citizens armed. Yes, shootings, as tragic as they are, are a fact of life.

The question that has to be answered is this, "Do we trust the gov't enough that they will never become tyrannical"? It's really as simple as that.

Second Amendment rights

The guy yesterday was just a tourist exercising his right to carry

He claimed Trump wants to “make Americans slaves against master.”

It's true! The shooter is right. He was just wrong for trying to shoot Trump.

“DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose,” he wrote, a slogan similar to those commonly used by Biden and Harris.

“We cannot afford to fail,” Routh continued. “The world is counting on us to show the way.”

This is similar to language that Harris continues to use on the campaign trail. On Aug. 29, she said at a rally in Savannah, Ga., “We are fighting for our democracy.”

We are fighting for our Democracy. Sorry the shooter just happens to be right.

Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch, told The Post: “It is no coincidence that Routh repeated Kamala’s and Joe’s extremist rhetoric against Trump. At this point it is inexcusable incitement.”

What a joke. After all the violent shit Trump said, if it's coming back to bite him in the ass, that's on him. If now you see your words have consequences.

Kamala didn't say anything wrong. Democracy is at stake. We see what the corrupt Supreme Court and Republicans are up to.

Florida has lenient right to carry laws

There is nothing wrong with taking your AK47 out for a walk.
Why are they persecuting this Patriot?
/—-/ You can take your 10 year old Kia out for a drive, but you can’t threaten to run people over. You can carry your baseball bat in public but can’t try to wack people in the head with it.
Same with a firearm.

What a joke. After all the violent shit Trump said, if it's coming back to bite him in the ass, that's on him. If now you see your words have consequences.
That’s basically justifying the shooters actions.
Kamala didn't say anything wrong. Democracy is at stake. We see what the corrupt Supreme Court and Republicans are up to.
that kind of hyperbole makes deranged leftists want to “save the country”

/—-/ You can take your 10 year old Kia out for a drive, but you can’t threaten to run people over. You can carry your baseball bat in public but can’t try to wack people in the head with it.
Same with a firearm.

Did the guy yell…..I’m going to kill you Trump?
No
Did he fire a shot?
No
Did he Trespass?
No

Just a guy out carrying a gun
God, I love the Second Amendment

Did the guy yell…..I’m going to kill you Trump?
No
Did he fire a shot?
No
Did he Trespass?
No

Just a guy out carrying a gun
God, I love the Second Amendment
/——/ Your hero stuck the rifle through the chain link fence and was aiming at the green where President Trump would be standing shortly.
Why do you make excuses for a deranged lunatic, unless you like what he tried?

Forum List

Back