Trump shooting is the price you pay for freedom

Florida has lenient right to carry laws

There is nothing wrong with taking your AK47 out for a walk.
Why are they persecuting this Patriot?

Patriot of ISRAEL just like you, Tainant, and the rest of the LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST Kamala supporters on USMB....

Second Amendment rights

The guy yesterday was just a tourist exercising his right to carry
Seems like you’re really enjoying people attempting to kill Trump. Very sick.

And get on record.. do you want a
Government invasion on the bill of
Rights? Do you want to abolish the 2nd amendment?

Florida has lenient right to carry laws

There is nothing wrong with taking your AK47 out for a walk.
Why are they persecuting this Patriot?
He's an insurrectionist. You know, one of the guys you want to hang by their toenails.

Well, we here in the US do not agree.

I do not support punishing the innocent for the actions of the guilty.

Perhaps that is why the UK is not on my list of places to move when I retire
The innocent are punished every day by being shot. You would be safer in the UK because we have sensible gun laws. And welcome as well.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

JD Vance spelled it out after the Mamphis school shooting . And in his veiled threat to Taylor Swift.
Why should the under siege American people spare any symppathy for trump when he ignores all the other gun deaths in the US. The GOP blocks every gun control initiative vut now wants sympathy for this failed attempt..
Reaping and sewing guys.

Of coutse America should be able to run an election without gunfire. But until you create a society where guns are not relevant this is just the price you pay. Like JD said when those children in Memphis were slaughtered.

nb Vance actually said shootings were "a fact of life" which is pretty much the same Antoinette type of brainless comment. Let them eat cake indeed.

Pardon, Tommy.

Political assassination and assassination attempts happen regardless of gun laws.

Von Stauffenberg attempted to take out the German leader in spite of Germany's Draconian gun laws.

Forum List

Back