Trump shooting is the price you pay for freedom

Did the guy yell…..I’m going to kill you Trump?
No
Did he fire a shot?
No
Did he Trespass?
No
So then reports of gun shots are lies?

The FBI has declared it an assassination attempt, are they lying?

It seems like you’re lying

Just a guy out carrying a gun
God, I love the Second Amendment
Me too! Now if only you could get your radical bubble leftists to embrace it as you have!

Me too! Now if only you could get your radical bubble leftists to embrace it as you have!
/——/ Once again, rightwinger tried to be clever, and fails.

The Secret Service fired shots
The Patriot lawfully carrying a gun did not

/——/ Your hero stuck the rifle through the chain link fence and was aiming at the green where President Trump would be standing shortly.
Why do you make excuses for a deranged lunatic, unless you like what he tried?

How do you know what he was aiming at?
He could have been hungry and was aiming at a Dog

What part of…….The right to bear arms shall not be infringed don’t you understand?

That’s basically justifying the shooters actions.

that kind of hyperbole makes deranged leftists want to “save the country”
No it doesn't justify the shooters actions. Never said that. It hurts our cause too.

Hey, listen to Trump's speeches. There won't be a country anymore if she wins. There won't be a border.

Trump warns US will land in a '1929-style depression' if Harris wins election​

I could go on and on. Trump ramped up the rhetoric. Tone it down? You first.

What part of…….The right to bear arms shall not be infringed don’t you understand?
/——/ Oh, you think he was aiming at bunny rabbits and gophers?
Not even you are stupid enough to believe that.

Isn't it interesting that some of the same people who claim that making abortion illegal is useless and harmful because women would just get them illegally seem to believe that making guns illegal would just make them all vanish?

/——/ Your hero stuck the rifle through the chain link fence and was aiming at the green where President Trump would be standing shortly.
Why do you make excuses for a deranged lunatic, unless you like what he tried?
Talking of deranged lunatics-
I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT
Posted by your guy late one night. Is this not putting a target on this girls back ?
if this is the type of disourse you promote then it cant be a shock when it comes back to bite you.
If you promote guns for all then you may one day be a victim.
At least nobody was hurt in this incident.

Kelly Ann Conway's husband warned that Donald Trump and his campaign are in the middle of an “implosion” right now ― and he said it’s only going to get worse as the former president grows more desperate.

“None of his tricks are working anymore,” “They don’t excite anybody anymore. He’s losing in the polls.”

“It’s not working for him and he knows it, and he knows he’s going down,” Conway said. “And the more he feels that he’s going down ― remember, he’s running not just for president, he’s running from prison ― you’re gonna see him engage in more and more desperate behavior.”

Do you believe Trump wasn't even in sight and the guy had his rifle barrel sticking out of the grassy knoll?

This is an apparent suicide attempt. Apparent means seeming real or true, but not necessarily so.
/——/ Oswald had his rifle resting on the window sill WAITING for the motorcade to pass by.
Crooks was lying on the roof WAITING for Trump to take to the podium to shoot him.
Your hero had his rifle sticking through. The fence WAITING for Trump to get to that hole.
But you keep playing the class clown. You’re so good at it.

Forum List

Back