Trump Should Shutdown Government to Stop Impeachment

What's he gonna do? Would you like him do lock the Capital Building?
Shut it down, frogwalk every elected official out and hang them with a dirty rope, and start over.

You must be Saddam's lost son?

If you could pull the cord that released the trapdoor on trump, would you go for my idea to improve our government then?
hang ALL elected idiots, start over

No, I wouldn't. In our entire history there has one been one instance of a violent transfer of power. 1860.
That schism was in place before we united under the Constitution. Trumpybear is effectively hamstrung, except for appointing judges. I think Americans will vote the Trumpublicans out of office in 2020, big league.

Shut it down, frogwalk every elected official out and hang them with a dirty rope, and start over.

If you could pull the cord that released the trapdoor on trump, would you go for my idea to improve our government then?

No, I wouldn't. In our entire history there has one been one instance of a violent transfer of power. 1860.
That schism was in place before we united under the Constitution. Trumpybear is effectively hamstrung, except for appointing judges. I think Americans will vote the Trumpublicans out of office in 2020, big league.

I disagree with your election forecast, but that doesn't really matter.
The entire government has become an enemy of the people, make history. Hang them all.

The entire government has become an enemy of the people, make history. Hang them all.

I can accept disagreement. But I'd rather just vote them out, not hang them.

I would rather hang them, so they never come back. All of them.

I would rather hang them, so they never come back. All of them.

Well, good luck with your Revolution I suppose.

Americans were hoping Dems would come to their senses and stop this impeachment crap. With the budget requiring another vote in December, Trump should veto the bill and shutdown the government until Democrats agree to abandon their impeachment nonsense.

<< Trump dangles government shutdown as impeachment looms >>

Trump dangles government shutdown as impeachment looms

Why he hasn't done anything wrong and the Dems are going to vote to impeach regardless.

What he needs to do is veto spending bills.

Americans were hoping Dems would come to their senses and stop this impeachment crap. With the budget requiring another vote in December, Trump should veto the bill and shutdown the government until Democrats agree to abandon their impeachment nonsense.

Yes you and trump go with that.

See how far you get.

I guess you don't remember the trump shutdown last year.

You russians are really getting out of control.

I smell sock puppets

For any wingnuts who still give Newt Gingrich credibility for anything, I offer another piece of his hypocrisy.

Yes, it's Rachel Maddow, so be sure to prove that regardless of how Gingrich demonstrates what a piece of trash he is to go full on snowflake about a liberal.

Fuck yes, that is EXACTLY what the dotard should do!!!!
MAGA!!!!!!

Immature, stupid and not funny. There's three reasons for you to just STFU!

Immature, stupid and not funny. There's three reasons for you to just STFU!

anyone tells me or anyone else to shut up is a donkey dick sucking authoritarian.
fuck you asshole you shut up

Ozro is proof we need intelligence tests before allowing people to vote.

Again, more proof that CRCs hate our Constitution....and want a dictatorship.

Forum List

Back