Trump shows his stupidity on Business

So I guess the Magic Kenyan with his never ending recession knows more?.....

Janet Yellen went on to say Mr Trump did not seem to understand the Fed's two responsibilities of controlling inflation and supporting employment.

"Well, I doubt that he would even be able to say that the Fed's goals are maximum employment and price stability, which is the goals that Congress have assigned to the Fed."
You do know that Janet(the bitch) Yellow was the one who created 4.5 trillion dollars of FAUX money, that is on the Fed Reserve Debt? That because of her, she allowed the uber rich to get richer and put more middle class in poverty under Obummer's admin?

Trump doesn't understand economics!

Trump professed himself not "a fan" of the standard Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) that are used when drawing up trade deals.

Six MOUs have been drawn up between the US and China as part of their moves towards a new trade deal.
But Mr Trump said: "I don't like MOUs because they don't mean anything. To me they don't mean anything. I think you're better off just going into a document. I was never... a fan of an MOU."

His trade representative, Robert Lighthizer, contradicted him, saying: "An MOU is a contract. It's the way trade agreements are generally used... A Memorandum of Understanding is a binding agreement between two people.

"It's a legal term, it's a contract."

Trump 'doesn't understand economics'

Yeah I saw that…

I’ll quote Martin Sheen who played a President on TV but in doing so, left little doubt that he would be 3X (at least) the President Trump could be on his best day; and Trump doesn’t have may good days.

“I think we may be taking about a .38 caliber mind in a .357 magnum world”.

The .357 magnum is about 3x more powerful than the .38 caliber.

In reality Trump's net worth of $2.8b is about 560x Sheens....just sayin...3x vs 560x?

Trump net worth: Donald Trump Net Worth: Why the President's Worth Keeps Falling
Sheen net worth: Martin Sheen Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Last edited:
Yeesh, did anyone read the article?

"MOUs are not legally binding but they carry a degree of seriousness and mutual respect, stronger than a gentlemen’s agreement."

"MOUs are not legally binding but they carry a degree of seriousness and mutual respect, stronger than a gentlemen’s agreement."

Whose honor are you questioning, Un's or Trump's? A gentlemen's agreement?? WW3 maybe?

A Memorandum of Understanding (aka Letter of Intent) is a written statement detailing the preliminary understanding of parties who plan to enter into a contract or some other agreement; a noncommittal writing preliminary to a contract.

-Black's Law Dictionary

Whose honor are you questioning, Un's or Trump's? A gentlemen's agreement?? WW3 maybe?
I'm questioning the usefulness of such an agreement. Trump is correct, this is not a binding agreement. Possibly a step in the right direction but not binding. it smacks of the Iran agreement, not binding.

Trump doesn't understand economics!

Trump professed himself not "a fan" of the standard Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) that are used when drawing up trade deals.

Six MOUs have been drawn up between the US and China as part of their moves towards a new trade deal.
But Mr Trump said: "I don't like MOUs because they don't mean anything. To me they don't mean anything. I think you're better off just going into a document. I was never... a fan of an MOU."

His trade representative, Robert Lighthizer, contradicted him, saying: "An MOU is a contract. It's the way trade agreements are generally used... A Memorandum of Understanding is a binding agreement between two people.

Trump 'doesn't understand economics'

Yeah I saw that…

I’ll quote Martin Sheen who played a President on TV but in doing so, left little doubt that he would be 3X (at least) the President Trump could be on his best day; and Trump doesn’t have may good days.

“I think we may be taking about a .38 caliber mind in a .357 magnum world”.

The .357 magnum is about 3x more powerful than the .38 caliber.
Yeah…Trump’s mind is .38 calibre; the world is 3X more powerful than his deteriorating mind.

In reality Trump's net worth of $2.8b is about 560x Sheens....just sayin...3x vs 560x?
Oh? You’ve seen the tax returns?

Sheen knows more about the government from reading WW scripts than Trump has learned on the job in 2 years.

trump-glasses.jpg

Forum List

Back