🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Signs Executive Order Freezing Pay of Nearly 2 Million Federal Workers

william104

Oct 16, 2018
How's about freezing this felonious, treasonous and uncultured clump tRump in federal prison for life, and who is also a fake so-called president and a fool. There is no civilized or decent winning with this tyrant but all that is negative and useless. tRump, a fool's so-called president. Additionally, tRump's so-called executive orders are as about as legitimate as he is at being a fraud.

'Pouring Salt Into the Wound' Amid Shutdown, Trump Signs Executive Order Freezing Pay of Nearly 2 Million Federal Workers

Several days late and a dollar short. Multiple threads on this already. Probably one by you, even.

Last edited:
hitler-bird.gif

If I were Trump, not only would I do that, but I would also not pay any workers that didn't work during the shutdown. Every other time they paid these employees as if they were working. It's nothing but additional vacation time for them. I'm sure many are hoping for a month long shutdown or more.

As for the border fence/wall/barrier Trump should inform Nancy and Chuck that he now wants the $25 billion he was promised . The sum is due on January 4 and there will be a $1 billion charge for each day after Jan 4. Time to play hardball.

No one is working without pay. As always, they will be fully paid as soon as the current mess is resolved. In the real world, this is known as Paid Time Off.

Now retired, there were several years during my career when my pay was frozen. I was also fired on a few occasions when there was a business downturn.

There is never a business downturn when you work for the government. Headcount reductions are made by retirements and transfers. You will get no sympathy from residents of the real world. Suck it up.

How's about freezing this felonious, treasonous and uncultured clump tRump in federal prison for life, and who is also a fake so-called president and a fool. There is no civilized or decent winning with this tyrant but all that is negative and useless. tRump, a fool's so-called president. Additionally, tRump's so-called executive orders are as about as legitimate as he is at being a fraud.

'Pouring Salt Into the Wound' Amid Shutdown, Trump Signs Executive Order Freezing Pay of Nearly 2 Million Federal Workers
Well, at least we know who's NOT going to be voting for Trump in the next election.

Besides, we need creative ways to pay for tax cuts for needy billionaires.

Without a debt ceiling raise.............well freezing pay is kinda normal.............kinda the point of the shutdown.

OH well...........some good games on tv tomorrow.................life goes on...........

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is a heartless idiot who thinks he's a genius. Very dangerous...

Dvx5QjhXcAUaMqL.jpg

As for the border fence/wall/barrier Trump should inform Nancy and Chuck that he now wants the $25 billion he was promised . The sum is due on January 4 and there will be a $1 billion charge for each day after Jan 4. Time to play hardball.

Yes, I hope to God he does exactly that!

Well, at least we know who's NOT going to be voting for Trump in the next election.

Besides, we need creative ways to pay for tax cuts for needy billionaires.

Nobody pays for tax cuts. Tax cuts means government taking less money away from people. Spending is what we pay for.

I think that's what the Republican Congress should have passed before they left. I have no idea why they didn't. At least it would have given Trump some bargaining room.

-------------------------------------------------------------- how many Trump voting Deplorables care about Fed workers getting a RAISE . How many TRUMP voters do you think even ' like ' or have any use for any Federal workers eh Edward ??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back