Trump: "Sloppy Bannon, who cried & begged when he got fired, has been dumped like a dog by everyone"

"Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!" - President Trump

it's not been a good week for Sloppy Steve!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

More insults from a guy who can't take people attacking him, but will attack back like a little child.
Funny how he was able to ride that horse all the way to the White House.

Yep, it does speak volumes about the American people.
People were tired or republican’s that cowered and whimpered like a little girl when ridiculed or when the race card was played. They wanted someone who would fight back.

"Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!" - President Trump

More insults from a guy who can't take people attacking him, but will attack back like a little child.

People were tired or republican’s that cowered and whimpered like a little girl when ridiculed or when the race card was played. They wanted someone who would fight back.

And instead they got someone that talks shit on twitter and cowers like a dog when he is face to face.

What the country needs is a professional smooth talking politician in the White House...who's been bought and paid for by special interests and foreign countries, who lies to get elected then fucks over the American people. Yeah professional politicians that's what we need more of. /sarcasm

and what we got instead was a foul mouthed 3rd grader who's been bought and paid for by special interests and foreign countries, who lies to get elected then fucks over the American people.

So, most of the country are foul mouthed 3rd graders what better representative of the people. You prissy stuck up liberals can shove it up your ass how's that.

I have no doubt that in your little backwater town the average education level is 3rd grade, and with a little more work you might even get to that level

What the country needs is a professional smooth talking politician in the White House...who's been bought and paid for by special interests and foreign countries, who lies to get elected then fucks over the American people. Yeah professional politicians that's what we need more of. /sarcasm

and what we got instead was a foul mouthed 3rd grader who's been bought and paid for by special interests and foreign countries, who lies to get elected then fucks over the American people.

So, most of the country are foul mouthed 3rd graders what better representative of the people. You prissy stuck up liberals can shove it up your ass how's that.

I have no doubt that in your little backwater town the average education level is 3rd grade, and with a little more work you might even get to that level

We control the House, Senate, and White House. The people gave up on you idiots and put us in charge, tissue? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And instead they got someone that talks shit on twitter and cowers like a dog when he is face to face.
You got any examples of him cowering like a dog? YouTube is your friend.
Trump can be an Ass, but he is now America’s Ass.

This is truly amazing: For months, until very recently, liberals raged that Steve Bannon was dangerous, unreliable, unbelievable, nutty, fascist, radical, tyrannical, dishonest, unstable, etc., etc.? But, oh boy, now that he's turned on Trump, he's the rock of truth and reliability!

And isn't it truly amazing: For months, until very recently, conservatives raged that Steve Bannon was the rock of truth and reliability, but now he's dangerous, unreliable, nutty.....?

Ya, how did that happen? I mean Steve-O was gonna get their country back for them last I heard.

I can think of two off the top of my head. He talked shit about how Mexico was going to pay for the wall, then he went and met with the president of Mexico and didn't bring up the subject. Then one day later when at a rally of his zealots he talked again about how Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

The other is China. He talked trash about China, made all sorts of promises about China and then when he went to China he did nothing but kiss Xi's ass.

Not been a good week for the office of the president either. it is not a win for the country when the POTUS is tweeting 3rd grade insults. Especially considering, according to the White House, these tweets are official statements.

But his zealots will cheer him on like he was the fucking 2nd coming of the saviour himself.
It's always a good week when you leftist traitors get your panties in a wad...

I can think of two off the top of my head. He talked shit about how Mexico was going to pay for the wall, then he went and met with the president of Mexico and didn't bring up the subject. Then one day later when at a rally of his zealots he talked again about how Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

The other is China. He talked trash about China, made all sorts of promises about China and then when he went to China he did nothing but kiss Xi's ass.
I would not call that cowering. Being two faced, perhaps......but not cowering like a dog.

I would not call that cowering. Being two faced, perhaps......but not cowering like a dog.

Call it what you like.

Call it what you like.
Cowering like a dog:

No one has ever gone broke betting on the gullibility of the American public.

Over half of GOP supporters think Obama was born in Kenya. This statistic alone should frighten any hallways intelligent person about the total lack of intellectual curiosity of the typical Republican voter.

He's rich yet can't afford a razor or a comb...

Publicity stunt from the beginning. I am not convinced that Trump wasn't actually an active participant.

The moral to the story..democrat voters are retards who can't distinguish reality from fiction.

Can we call it what it is then? Passing out like the lying huckster he is!

The above is all you need to confirm that the people in the administration who say that Trump is like a child are absolutely right.

Correction: The above is all that NYcarbineer needs to confirm this myth, because NYcarbineer has no critical thinking skills, can't seem to grasp basic math, and doesn't know basic civics (such as the difference between impeachment and removal).

I don’t think you are in a position to judge other people’s thinking skills given that you still believe that tax cuts increase revenues and pay for themselves, despite the fact that there is no evidence that they have ever done either of those things.

The above is all you need to confirm that the people in the administration who say that Trump is like a child are absolutely right.

Correction: The above is all that NYcarbineer needs to confirm this myth, because NYcarbineer has no critical thinking skills, can't seem to grasp basic math, and doesn't know basic civics (such as the difference between impeachment and removal).

I don’t think you are in a position to judge other people’s thinking skills given that you still believe that tax cuts increase revenues and pay for themselves, despite the fact that there is no evidence that they have ever done either of those things.

Yet you liberals judge every 10 minutes....what a surprise.

Strange how republicans don’t know what to do about bannon and I had to go 7 pages in republicans don’t want to talk about it

Forum List

Back