Trump/Smollet/Covington/MSM/etc --vindication

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
--so we've been ''discussing'' [ some of us have ] a lot of different subjects for a long time time--racism/hate/Trump!!!!!!/MSM/etc
...we finally have the ''cherry on top''/the coup de grace/etc with the Mueller report/etc of vindication
...if someone has just a fairly decent theory/evidence/etc, I'll discuss the facts/figures/etc
..but a lot of these subjects/etc have just been DUMBSHIT with DUMBSHIT ''evidence'' --and I let you know that ....
...a lot of it comes from the IDIOTIC MSM....

after ALL these months and months of discussing/fighting/hating/DUMBSHIT on USMB--
FINAL VINDICATION

--so we've been ''discussing'' [ some of us have ] a lot of different subjects for a long time time--racism/hate/Trump!!!!!!/MSM/etc
...we finally have the ''cherry on top''/the coup de grace/etc with the Mueller report/etc of vindication
...if someone has just a fairly decent theory/evidence/etc, I'll discuss the facts/figures/etc
..but a lot of these subjects/etc have just been DUMBSHIT with DUMBSHIT ''evidence'' --and I let you know that ....

after ALL these months and months of discussing/fighting/hating/DUMBSHIT on USMB--
FINAL VINDICATION

The Tards have and continue to make fools of themselves

with all of their lies and distortions...

Now its time to investigate the real criminals....

The ones that tried to frame Trump and protect obozo and hillary.

We all know there are some very bad and guilty actors in the FBI and the DOJ....

Tic Toc Tards…..:fu:

FINAL VINDICATION

The Tards have and continue to make fools of themselves

with all of their lies and distortions...

Now its time to investigate the real criminals....

The ones that tried to frame Trump and protect obozo and hillary.

We all know there are some very bad and guilty actors in the FBI and the DOJ....

Tic Toc Tards…..:fu:
much sedition/hate/LIES/etc from the MSM/left

Smells like..................----...............Victory

Forum List

Back