Trump & Sons have outspent Obama YEARLY travel costs in ONE single month

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
It's clear that we have a cough-cough President that has decided to open up a Southern White House in Palm Beach Florida, at his resort Mar de Lago. He must think he is a Monday thru Friday President because he has flown down there for the last 3 weekends in a row--at a cost of 700K taxpayers dollars for each trip.

In the last month Trump & his sons (since all of his kids need Security also) have spent 11.3 million in taxpayer dollars for TRAVEL alone, outdoing Obama's travel in one YEAR. Trump flew down to Florida last week, to campaign, even though the election was 4 months ago. The taxpayers also paid for that. We are paying for his kids to do business in Foreign countries, including the Middle east.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president

Trump campaigned & complained about Obama's lavish vacations, and even tweeted that Obama's vacations were a rip off of Taxpayer dollars.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

One Yuuuge mistake America!

ryan-and-trump-cartoon-granlund.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure that we will see many Fake News replies...Lol
Obama was slammed for it, but it is just fine when Trump does it for a stupid rally to stroke Trump's hurt ego..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Maybe it will go down if the rest of his family moves to the WH.
I mean, he si going to see his family. I also think its completely awesome they are letting the kid finish up his year at his school.
However, it is VERY expensive.
I understand Presidents still have a personal life and that is a very good reason to go home every weekend. My biggest problem is when we spend tens of millions of dolalrs for the FLOTUS to take vacations alone.

For consistency sake, I guess spending millions on extra security for the FLOTUS for personal reasons(staying home for her son) is about the same thing..

Hmmm. not to many replies from the Reich wing I see. Hypocrisy is always astounding, isn't it--LOL

Forum List

Back