trump stiffs his own White House photographer

Leave it to you to pop up interested in anything involving Trump and stiffness!

Vanity writes the crap and you swallow it hook, line and sinker.
I spotted two lies - that are debunked - in the first paragraph. TICK, TOCK...I hear 2024 coming. :auiqs.jpg:

How do you know this story is correct? Have you seen the contract? Did the work meet the standards the customer expected?

The customer is always right, but if the photographer disagrees and thinks they are owed money, they should sue the President in court.

This isn't a "rip off" at all, just a civil dispute with a clear method of redress, but instead the photographer decided to whine to the Leftard media.

Trump has a history of being a Dirt Bag who reneges on his deals. This is hardly big news. It is par for the course for the Orange reprobate.

Whi
How do you know this story is correct? Have you seen the contract? Did the work meet the standards the customer expected?

The customer is always right, but if the photographer disagrees and thinks they are owed money, they should sue the President in court.

This isn't a "rip off" at all, just a civil dispute with a clear method of redress, but instead the photographer decided to whine to the Leftard media.
White house photographers always publish a book of their photos. Trump is just a greedy cheat.

I agree. What kind of fat old millionaire would cheat a young photographer out of her work?
That isn't the point. The point is, if you believe you have been wronged, you take the person to court and sue them. Businesses and people do this everyday, thousands and thousands of times everyday. Politics has nothing to do with it, it is common sense. If she has a case she should win. Depends on her contract with the government and what she signed with Trump. The rest is irrelevant.

Hey anus lickers. CNN just said the 7 hrs of Trump calls were always there........BAWWWWHAHAHA

You GD stupid laughable SOBs.........lolol

You all should be humanely put down you are so GD dumb...lolol

Forum List

Back