🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump stops funding obamas future terrorists in Syria

Syria does not have fair legit elections. Syrian elections are a lot like the 2016 DNC Primaries.

Good for Trump for stopping Obama's arming ISIS and taking the 1st steps to getting America out of Obama's Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war.

The vast majority of the Sunni Muslims votes Assad. Assad is Alawite but most Ministers are Sunni. Syria is secular, anyway. There is no oppression of Sunnis.
LOL......you are completely full of crap.

The sunni Syrian people hate Assad and would never vote for him and his gang of thieves. ..... :cuckoo:

Syria does not have fair legit elections. Syrian elections are a lot like the 2016 DNC Primaries.

Good for Trump for stopping Obama's arming ISIS and taking the 1st steps to getting America out of Obama's Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war.
Yes, they have. They could have unelected Assad but they gave him 88,7 %. They could have voted the Baath Party and its allies out of the parliament but they gave them more votes than before.

The vast majority of the Sunni Muslims votes Assad. Assad is Alawite but most Ministers are Sunni. Syria is secular, anyway. There is no oppression of Sunnis.
LOL......you are completely full of crap.

The sunni Syrian people hate Assad and would never vote for him and his gang of thieves. ..... :cuckoo:
Not only do they vote Assad, they also fight in the Syrian army.

Let the people of Syria decide their own fate. Not NATO. Not America. Not the EU. And most importantly tell Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to stop meddling in the affairs of Syria and trying to replace Assad with the Muslim Brotherhood.
What started the civil was a peaceful protest in the streets by average Syrian citizens wanting more freedom. Assad sent in his military and they started shooting the protesters. Basically, the same thing his father had brutally done 40+ years before. So a grass roots resistance of Syrian citizens took up arms to gain their freedom. They wanted a democratic Syria and the right to vote in their leader. But Obama and Europe created an arms embargo, which crippled the freedom seeking Syrian people. That is when the foreign fighters rushed in to fill the gap, and the rest is history.

btw Syria is around 85% sunni muslims, while the ruler Assad and his murderous gang are Alawites who comprise less the 10% of the population. ...... :cool:

Oh I know the demographics and that Sunni is the dominant religion in the country. But there are many Sunnis who are quite content with a secular society and get along quite well with all the other major religions.

I also know that the Arab Spring was a farce designed to manipulate the region to be under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood. You can ask any Egyptian how well that worked out for them. Libya because Obama and Clinton killed Gaddafi turned Libya over to various terror groups who now have open air slave markets in Tripoli.

It wasn't a grass roots resistance Sunni Man in Syria. Sorry as I can be but this so called rebellion was funded by Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey who wanted to overthrow Assad. From the beginning AQ moved in. Then ISIS.

And there was no arms embargo. From the get go the CIA was helping to funnel arms and money from those Gulf States to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrr the rebels using the Syrian MB to screen who they gave the weapons to.

I mean what could possibly go wrong. This was not a civil war. Not when you have jihadis from over 80 countries coming into the country to fight under AQ (Jabhat al Nusra) or for ISIS.

It's called an invasion in my world. And this was backed by the whack jobs in Washington, NATO, the EU and of course all the Gulf States who wanted the MB in charge.

I truly hope and pray that after this monumental misadventure that has costs hundreds of thousands of lives and refugees running from their homes that the West will finally learn to mind their own business.

If I thought the ME was screwed up before, yikes now its FUBAR'D.

Yes, they have. They could have unelected Assad but they gave him 88,7 %. They could have voted the Baath Party and its allies out of the parliament but they gave them more votes than before.
Don't fool yourself...

You don't 'un-elect' dictators who are willing to use chemical weapons on his own people to keep his power.

Al-Assad and Putin are pals. Putin / Russia came to Al-Assad's aid, not Syria's. There is no way Putin is / was going to let Assad be overthrown.

Again, Syria's elections are like the 2016 DNC Primaries.

Let the people of Syria decide their own fate. Not NATO. Not America. Not the EU. And most importantly tell Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to stop meddling in the affairs of Syria and trying to replace Assad with the Muslim Brotherhood.
What started the civil was a peaceful protest in the streets by average Syrian citizens wanting more freedom. Assad sent in his military and they started shooting the protesters. Basically, the same thing his father had brutally done 40+ years before. So a grass roots resistance of Syrian citizens took up arms to gain their freedom. They wanted a democratic Syria and the right to vote in their leader. But Obama and Europe created an arms embargo, which crippled the freedom seeking Syrian people. That is when the foreign fighters rushed in to fill the gap, and the rest is history.

btw Syria is around 85% sunni muslims, while the ruler Assad and his murderous gang are Alawites who comprise less the 10% of the population. ...... :cool:

Oh I know the demographics and that Sunni is the dominant religion in the country. But there are many Sunnis who are quite content with a secular society and get along quite well with all the other major religions.

I also know that the Arab Spring was a farce designed to manipulate the region to be under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood. You can ask any Egyptian how well that worked out for them. Libya because Obama and Clinton killed Gaddafi turned Libya over to various terror groups who now have open air slave markets in Tripoli.

It wasn't a grass roots resistance Sunni Man in Syria. Sorry as I can be but this so called rebellion was funded by Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey who wanted to overthrow Assad. From the beginning AQ moved in. Then ISIS.

And there was no arms embargo. From the get go the CIA was helping to funnel arms and money from those Gulf States to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrr the rebels using the Syrian MB to screen who they gave the weapons to.

I mean what could possibly go wrong. This was not a civil war. Not when you have jihadis from over 80 countries coming into the country to fight under AQ (Jabhat al Nusra) or for ISIS.

It's called an invasion in my world. And this was backed by the whack jobs in Washington, NATO, the EU and of course all the Gulf States who wanted the MB in charge.

I truly hope and pray that after this monumental misadventure that has costs hundreds of thousands of lives and refugees running from their homes that the West will finally learn to mind their own business.

If I thought the ME was screwed up before, yikes now its FUBAR'D.
Nusra is now HTS.

Backing Assad is supporting the legitimate, elected government in the war on terror.
Give me a break.

Syria doesn't have fair elections.

The vast majority is sunni muslims who would never vote for Assad.

Assad is just your typical brutal sadistic dictator, no different than his former Baathist friend Saddam. .... :cool:

Unfortunately I have to break it to you with all due respect, but you've been handed a crock all these years.

Please. Read this. Here's a key part. Assad's army is led by Sunnis. He is supported by Sunnis. Think. If all the Sunnis turned against Assad in Syria, if they all hated him he would not be in power. It's that simple.

Why Assad's Army Has Not Defected

Assad_2.jpg

From the article.

"The Syrian Arab Army has held its own for more than five years.

Its numbers might have been depleted, as is normal for any wartime military, but a close glance at its military reveals that its core, perhaps unexpectedly to many, is Sunni. The current minister of defense, Fahd al-Freij, is one of the most decorated officers in Syrian military history and hails from the Sunni heartland of Hama.

The two most powerful intelligence chiefs, Ali Mamlouk and Mohammad Dib Zaitoun, have remained loyal to the Syrian government—and are both Sunnis from influential families.

The now-dead and dreaded strongman of Syrian intelligence, Rustom Ghazaleh, who ruled Lebanon with an iron fist, was a Sunni, and the head of the investigative branch of the political directorate, Mahmoud al-Khattib, is from an old Damascene Sunni family.

Major General Ramadan Mahmoud Ramadan, commander of the Thirty-Fifth Special Forces Regiment, which is tasked with the protection of western Damascus, is another high-ranking Sunni, as is Brigadier General Jihad Mohamed Sultan, the commander of the Sixty-Fifth Brigade that guards Latakia."

more at link:

You don't 'un-elect' dictators who are willing to use chemical weapons on his own people to keep his power.
Maybe. Assad is none of them, though.
Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad 'has secretly executed 13,000 people'

Key word: DICTATOR

His Grip Still Secure, Bashar al-Assad Smiles as Syria Burns

Sorry. I'll wait till there is a proper investigation after this is all settled. I've seen and read too much bullshit about how evil Assad is with no proof to last me a lifetime. If he has committed mass murder, then let him be tried as a war criminal.

But I'm not going to believe a damn thing his opposition says.

Backing Assad is supporting the legitimate, elected government in the war on terror.
Give me a break.

Syria doesn't have fair elections.

The vast majority is sunni muslims who would never vote for Assad.

Assad is just your typical brutal sadistic dictator, no different than his former Baathist friend Saddam. .... :cool:

Unfortunately I have to break it to you with all due respect, but you've been handed a crock all these years.

Please. Read this. Here's a key part. Assad's army is led by Sunnis. He is supported by Sunnis. Think. If all the Sunnis turned against Assad in Syria, if they all hated him he would not be in power. It's that simple.

Assad_2.jpg

From the article.

"The Syrian Arab Army has held its own for more than five years.

Its numbers might have been depleted, as is normal for any wartime military, but a close glance at its military reveals that its core, perhaps unexpectedly to many, is Sunni. The current minister of defense, Fahd al-Freij, is one of the most decorated officers in Syrian military history and hails from the Sunni heartland of Hama.

The two most powerful intelligence chiefs, Ali Mamlouk and Mohammad Dib Zaitoun, have remained loyal to the Syrian government—and are both Sunnis from influential families.

The now-dead and dreaded strongman of Syrian intelligence, Rustom Ghazaleh, who ruled Lebanon with an iron fist, was a Sunni, and the head of the investigative branch of the political directorate, Mahmoud al-Khattib, is from an old Damascene Sunni family.

Major General Ramadan Mahmoud Ramadan, commander of the Thirty-Fifth Special Forces Regiment, which is tasked with the protection of western Damascus, is another high-ranking Sunni, as is Brigadier General Jihad Mohamed Sultan, the commander of the Sixty-Fifth Brigade that guards Latakia."

more at link:

The depletion of Syria´s manpower has ended. More and more join the ranks. It is by far not a "total war", by the way. Many keep up the Syrian state and economy, also a major aspect of why Syria didn´t collapse.

Dude, the ME is my area of expertise, gas been for well over a decade. I have been to most of the nations there - boots on the ground.That being said, Al-Assad is not a President. The man is a brutal dictator.

THAT being said, Syria is none of our business. We have no business being there. We had no business supporting ISIS. We had no business invading. Obama had no business dragging the US Un-Constitutionally into the midst of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator.

Sorry. I'll wait till there is a proper investigation after this is all settled. I've seen and read too much bullshit about how evil Assad is with no proof to last me a lifetime. If he has committed mass murder, then let him be tried as a war criminal.

Assad has been Putin's toady for decades, and in return Putin provides protection.

Why do you think Russia ran to his side and even nuilt a base there? Obama was siding with the rebels, and Putin was not going to let Assad fall...espe oally not be replaced by a US 'ally' or terrorists.

trump treason quid pro quo down payment for Russian services rendered.

Syria will not be Putin's last territorial demand

Assad has been Putin's toady for decades, and in return Putin provides protection.

Why do you think Russia ran to his side and even nuilt a base there? Obama was siding with the rebels, and Putin was not going to let Assad fall...espe oally not be replaced by a US 'ally' or terrorists.

Putin finally came to Assad's aid with the military only a couple of years ago because so many Chechens were not only commanders of ISIS but in Chechnya over 6,000 jihadists pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Terror on his doorstep again. So the obvious choice was to take out ISIS in Syria rather than having ISIS at his back door. Also the decision to jump in militarily was when Putin attended a SECOND UN meeting where they were told that ISIS was winning against the Taliban in Afghanistan.

That's when it hit the fan in Russia and they moved into Syria guns a blazing.

One must also understand that just as we have had allies for decades, the USSR and then Russia have been allies with Syria since the 40's of last century. This allegiance is not new.

I do agree though with your last statement. No way did he want more MB or ISIS or AQ shit in his back yard.

Have fun everyone. Raven's back teeth are singing anchors away and letting me know she needs a whizz. Besides its a beautiful summer night.

trump treason quid pro quo down payment for Russian services rendered.

Syria will not be Putin's last territorial demand
Bwuhahaha...

Trump getting us out of Barry's UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNAUTHORIZED war, out of the middle of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator - where we had no business being, and snowflakes suddenly want to turn it into a bad thing, into part of their Conspiracy Theory.

So, for the record, are you advocating for the United States to remain in Obama's unconstitutional war, remain in the middle of Syria's civil war? Is that what you want?

If so, to what end?

You want to effect a regime change? Should we add that one to Obama's list of others he either tried or succeeded in?
- Egypt (temp success)
- Libya (Success)
- Israel (Fail)
- The US (Fail - still trying)
- Syria (Fail...still trying)

Syria is none of our business...

Snowflakes tried to steal these elections / change the governance of these nations...isn't this the same thing you pissants are complaing Trump did, steal an election / alter govt rule?

Snowflakes are so blind to their own hypocrisy in regards to interfering in others' rulership / elections / governments...

Forum List

Back