🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump stops funding obamas future terrorists in Syria

And a question for everyone who has bought into the "brutal dictator Assad" propaganda. We in the west seem to have no problemo being buddies with the Saudi's right?

Well in just one week a 17 year old boy getting ready to fly to Michigan to attend university was arrested for having attended a pro democracy rally when he was a young teenager.

He will be beheaded.

And just a couple of days ago a young woman was thrown in jail for wearing a mini skirt. BUT these are our buddies.
WTF?
Muslims are peaceful and tolerant.

So backing Assad is the way to go ? What about all the kudos for Trumps desert bombing raid ?

It's not a matter of backing Assad. It's a matter of truly ridding the country of all the terror groups masquerading as Syrian rebels.

Tell me you understand Timmy that when everyone is running around calling this farce a "civil war" that you realize that if you have Sunni jihadists from over 80 countries according to the UN, it's not a civil war.

In my world it's called a freaking INVASION. Assad was always right on this.

Assad is a brutal dictator.

Yes Syria "is hard " to paraphrase trump. You have good rebels , bad Isis rebels, and bad dictator. It's a disaster.

Timmy women have rights in Syria. Our buddies in SA don't allow women to have rights. Syria actually has a civil court system and a religious court system as compared to so many others in the ME.

Assad doesn't behead people. Our buddies the Saudis do. But all I keep hearing is this bullshit of Assad is a brutal dictator.

By all means ask Syrian women if they really want to be governed by the rebels.

:lol:

cnns-clarissa-ward-enjoys-women-in-syrian-government-freedom-in-4107513.png

And a question for everyone who has bought into the "brutal dictator Assad" propaganda. We in the west seem to have no problemo being buddies with the Saudi's right?

Well in just one week a 17 year old boy getting ready to fly to Michigan to attend university was arrested for having attended a pro democracy rally when he was a young teenager.

He will be beheaded.

And just a couple of days ago a young woman was thrown in jail for wearing a mini skirt. BUT these are our buddies.
WTF?

Assad truly is. Mubarak was secular. The whole purpose of the Arab Spring seemed to be to remove the secular governments in the region and install strict religious regimes.

He will be beheaded.

WTF?

Exactly.people who think muslins are evil people who start wars listen way to much to what the CIA media or the jewish hold on hollywood tell them in their propaganda films.

He will be beheaded.

WTF?

Exactly.people who think muslins are evil people who start wars listen way to much to what the CIA media or the jewish hold on hollywood tell them in their propaganda films.
Another the Jews are behind everything Leftard!

So backing Assad is the way to go ? What about all the kudos for Trumps desert bombing raid ?

It's not a matter of backing Assad. It's a matter of truly ridding the country of all the terror groups masquerading as Syrian rebels.

Tell me you understand Timmy that when everyone is running around calling this farce a "civil war" that you realize that if you have Sunni jihadists from over 80 countries according to the UN, it's not a civil war.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Let the people of Syria decide their own fate. Not NATO. Not America. Not the EU. And most importantly tell Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to stop meddling in the affairs of Syria and trying to replace Assad with the Muslim Brotherhood.
What started the civil was a peaceful protest in the streets by average Syrian citizens wanting more freedom. Assad sent in his military and they started shooting the protesters. Basically, the same thing his father had brutally done 40+ years before. So a grass roots resistance of Syrian citizens took up arms to gain their freedom. They wanted a democratic Syria and the right to vote in their leader. But Obama and Europe created an arms embargo, which crippled the freedom seeking Syrian people. That is when the foreign fighters rushed in to fill the gap, and the rest is history.

btw Syria is around 85% sunni muslims, while the ruler Assad and his murderous gang are Alawites who comprise less the 10% of the population. ...... :cool:

He will be beheaded.

WTF?

You took the brainwashed sheep of america that wont turn off the idiot box in their living room which is controlled by the CIA to school major big time TD.well done.:thup:

He will be beheaded.

WTF?

Another the Jews are behind everything Leftard!

another brainwashed sheep who has been programmed by hollywood and our corrupt school system.:up:

Assad is a brutal dictator.

Yes Syria "is hard " to paraphrase trump. You have good rebels , bad Isis rebels, and bad dictator. It's a disaster.

Timmy women have rights in Syria. Our buddies in SA don't allow women to have rights. Syria actually has a civil court system and a religious court system as compared to so many others in the ME.

Assad doesn't behead people. Our buddies the Saudis do. But all I keep hearing is this bullshit of Assad is a brutal dictator.

By all means ask Syrian women if they really want to be governed by the rebels.

:lol:

cnns-clarissa-ward-enjoys-women-in-syrian-government-freedom-in-4107513.png

Weatherman gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:up::lmao::rofl:

Vladimir Putin and the mullahs in Iran thank you for your support. Another obstacle to establishing a Persian Empire in the Mideast is removed. That is the threat to the US and Israel. Not ISIS.

Let the people of Syria decide their own fate. Not NATO. Not America. Not the EU. And most importantly tell Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to stop meddling in the affairs of Syria and trying to replace Assad with the Muslim Brotherhood.
What started the civil was a peaceful protest in the streets by average Syrian citizens wanting more freedom. Assad sent in his military and they started shooting the protesters. Basically, the same thing his father had brutally done 40+ years before. So a grass roots resistance of Syrian citizens took up arms to gain their freedom. They wanted a democratic Syria and the right to vote in their leader. But Obama and Europe created an arms embargo, which crippled the freedom seeking Syrian people. That is when the foreign fighters rushed in to fill the gap, and the rest is history.

btw Syria is around 85% sunni muslims, while the ruler Assad and his murderous gang are Alawites who comprise less the 10% of the population. ...... :cool:
Your terrorists are done. Spare us your tales.

Vladimir Putin and the mullahs in Iran thank you for your support. Another obstacle to establishing a Persian Empire in the Mideast is removed. That is the threat to the US and Israel. Not ISIS.
Stop being paranoid.

backing assad? WTF are you talking about?
Get outta here goober

What do you think freezing out the rebels does ? It empowers Assad . Ya know , the poison gas using despot ?
It is because Assad will win with or without US support for "rebels". It is a lost "cause". It is what Trump announced, anyway. And it is the "rebels" that use poison gas.

Backing Assad is supporting the legitimate, elected government in the war on terror.
Give me a break.

Syria doesn't have fair elections.

The vast majority is sunni muslims who would never vote for Assad.

Assad is just your typical brutal sadistic dictator, no different than his former Baathist friend Saddam. .... :cool:

Backing Assad is supporting the legitimate, elected government in the war on terror.
Give me a break.

Syria doesn't have fair elections.

The vast majority is sunni muslims who would never vote for Assad.

Assad is just your typical brutal sadistic dictator, no different than his former Baathist friend Saddam. .... :cool:
The vast majority of the Sunni Muslims votes Assad. Assad is Alawite but most Ministers are Sunni. Syria is secular, anyway. There is no oppression of Sunnis. For those Sunnis who feel being oppressed only the "Islamic State" is where they are not oppressed.

And while the anti-Assad propaganda-machinery gets into top gear, something like this happens in reality:
Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)

More details about Syrian elections:
- No parties basing on religion are allowed.
- No parties basing on separatism are allowed.
- Every Syrian can apply for a seat in the parliament. No party affiliation required.
- The Syrians vote their President and MPs directly in what es been described as fair and transparent elections by monitors from over 30 countries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back