Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Losing with grace is an acquired skill and takes a lot of practice.
He has virtually no relationship with losing.
He has no "grace", period. As Gen Kelly said "Trump is a very flawed man".
He just doesn't get the politics game where every vote matters.
His 1st debate performance probably cost him the election.
My wife said, "no way I can vote for that AH".
All he needed was 43,000 more votes in AZ, WI, and GA and he would have won.

Last edited:
He has no grace period. As Gen Kelly said "Trump is a very flawed man".
He just doesn't get the politics game where every vote matters.
His 1st debate performance probably cost him the election.
My wife said, "no way I can vote for that AH".
All he needed was 43,000 more votes in AZ, WI, and GA and he would have won.

No
It was unverifiable mail in ballots.

President Trump won the Married women vote.

Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump. Or just as likely, all the cries of "Trump is finished" never had grain of truth to begin with. What IS finished is the careers of anti-Trumpers like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker et al who opposed Trump, and paid the price for it.

Stronger than ever, Trump's endorsed candidates have all won or moved into runoffs. That’s a 55-0 record.

Think of it like your team just won the SuperBowl by a score of 55-0. In the 2016 and 2020 elections, most Americans voted for Trump, and this will likely be the case in 2024 also.

This is as idiotic now as it was May of last year.

No
It was unverifiable mail in ballots.
President Trump won the Married women vote.
I agree, but its what you can prove that matters.
We need election laws changed so we know who won on election night.

I agree, but its what you can prove that matters.
We need election laws changed so we know who won on election night.

Why does it matter if the winner is known on election day? States have more than a month to count, canvas & certify their election results. I think it's more important to get the results right than to get the results quick.

About 90 million people.

rotfl-gif.288736

I t
In other words, idiot democrats are looking for another candidate to run the same campaign Biden did and get another Biden? Yeah, who would want that Trump back in office when everything ran and was 1000X better! :smoke: You know? When it comes to democrats, I believe you!

News flash for ya, Homey-- -- Joe Biden won't be on the '24 ticket!

Wow, you keep dreaming that.
I think Biden will run if it appears that Trump will win the nomination and here's why.

First, Biden beat Trump rather badly in 2020. Biden as president, has been pretty much what people expected, an aged big spending democrat who continued and expanded the expensive corvid programs under Trump. He joined with republicans in support of Ukraine and resulting embargo of Russian oil which was a significant factor in the expected inflation that followed Covid.

Second Trump goes into the 2024 election with a lot more baggage than in 2020. His attack on the electoral system, failure to acknowledge his defeat, inspiring the attack on the capital, and refusing to return classified documents even after being subpoenaed has been widely criticize not just by democrats but a lot of republicans. The far right will always support Trump however most republican leaning voters may not be there for Trump. There are a lot of people that fear Trump's war with the government that he would be leading would turn into a real rebellion. It's pretty clear that the man hates the federal government with a passion.

I think in a Biden Trump match, Biden would come out on top. Another less known democrat would benefit from the anti-Trump vote but I'm not sure that candidate could unite democrats as well as Biden does.

Last edited:
I t

I think Biden will run if it appears that Trump will win the nomination and here's why.

First, Biden beat Trump rather badly in 2020. Biden as president, has been pretty much what people expected, an aged big spending democrat who continued and expanded the expensive corvid programs under Trump. He joined with republicans in support of Ukraine and resulting embargo of Russian oil which was a significant factor in the expected inflation that followed Covid.

Second Trump goes into the 2024 election with a lot more baggage than in 2020. His attack on the electoral system, failure to acknowledge his defeat, inspiring the attack on the capital, and refusing to return classified documents even after being subpoenaed has been widely criticize not just by democrats but a lot of republicans. The far right will always support Trump however most republican leaning voters may not be there for Trump. There are a lot of people that fear Trump's war with the government that he would be leading would turn into a real rebellion. It's pretty clear that the man hates the federal government with a passion.

I think in a Biden Trump match, Biden would come out on top. Another less known democrat would benefit from the anti-Trump vote but I'm not sure that candidate could unite democrats as well as Biden does.
Biden might not even live until 2024.

Why does it matter if the winner is known on election day? States have more than a month to count, canvas & certify their election results. I think it's more important to get the results right than to get the results quick.
More time means more time to cheat and find votes. I've seen that movie too many time.
Bullshit. Early voting is one thing. Count them on election day.
Mail-in voting is another thing. Count them on election day.
In-person voting is preferred. Count them on election day.

Re-counts can happen after the election day count..

Nice? Trump? Do we live on the same planet? He's "nice" because he is a narcissist.

Trump has a politics for the western world? That's new to me. Always thought the politics of Trump is Trump. And Trump grew up in the sky over New York without contact to anyone else than useful idiots of Trump.

You lefties are as retarded as Trumps worshippers.

Trump is not near as bad as the left makes him out to be. And he's not near as good as his supporters make him out to be.

Biden might not even live until 2024.
Yeah, that's what republicans said in 2020 and he's still kicking. I would like to see someone else run but there are just not many well known charismatic democrats with the political skills needed to win. If someone does not immerge this summer, it will be too late.

I like Buttigieg but the fact that he's gay makes him a no go.

Forum List

Back