Trump supporters are convincing me ...

She is pro-wall street and big business just like most of the right. At least non-insane right! I like the business sector as long as they pay their taxes for the resources that they use.

Our 'big business' sector is not worried at all about American national social justice and social policy. Especially since the advent of globalism. What they are interested in, is what they politically need to conduct business in a global economy, and that means the American workers wants and needs are not a priority.
It's called corporate fascism 2.0, as this time it's globally based...........(ie:) no borders, everyone is a world citizen, etc., etc). And, it fits well into the current day mantra of both progressive liberal elitists and RINO elitists, whom make glorious profits that do not trickle down.

From the guy who's going to go vote for the Corporate bitch, Hillary ...

:lmao:

Please stand down, Krazy Kaz..........
From the guy who's going to go vote for the Corporate bitch, Hillary ...

:lmao:

What's funny is people like you want the corporations to pay little or no taxes for the resources that they use, but you call her a bitch for speaking in front of them? lol You do realize that republicans also speak in front of private corporations?

Is that what I criticized the bitch for? "Speaking in front of" corporations?" Curious, have you always been an idiot?

... Hillary scares me less

• Trump will never run
  • Trump will never release his financials
  • Trump will never breach 15%
  • Trump will never win New Hampshire
  • Trump will never breach 25%
  • Trump will never win SC
  • Trump will never breach 35%
  • Trump will never breach 50%
  • Trump will never reach 1237
  • Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
  • Trump will never win unbound delegates
  • Trump will never recover after Colorado
  • Donald, hand over the delegates...
  • Trump will never be the nominee
  • Trump will never predict BREXIT
  • Trump will never pivot to the GE
------------------
We are here
------------------
  • Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
  • Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
  • Trump will never get 270
  • Trump will never be POTUS
  • Trump will never build the wall
  • Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
  • Trump will never deport said illegals
  • Trump will never win a second term
  • Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
  • Trump will never abolish Common Core
  • Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
  • Trump will never MAGA
  • Trump will never MEGA
  • Trump will never colonize Mars
  • Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
  • Trump will never deport xeno scum

Trump says he's anti-capitalist and anti-free trade

• Trump will never run
------------------
We are here
------------------
  • Trump will never MAGA
  • Trump will never MEGA

That's some stupid funny shit right there.....when do you graduate high School?

Yeah--half the nation doesn't want Trump anywhere near the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

So you're saying the entire country is for Hillary? I know you liberals are always over optimistic during elections, but that takes the cake.

Trumpbots know no fear ..
They are chock full of fear. Fear of Mexicans. Fear of homosexuals. Fear of Muslims. Fear of blacks. Fear of Ebola. Fear of even little brown child immigrants. The teeniest, tiniest, little ones still in diapers scare the shit out of them. Newborns of the wrong race scare the living shit out of them. They are so terrified of these infants, they call them "anchor babies" as if they would like to drown them.

Every topic they start is fear-based. Did you ever notice?
Yes, so true.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trumpbots know no fear ..
They are chock full of fear. Fear of Mexicans. Fear of homosexuals. Fear of Muslims. Fear of blacks. Fear of Ebola. Fear of even little brown child immigrants. The teeniest, tiniest, little ones still in diapers scare the shit out of them. Newborns of the wrong race scare the living shit out of them. They are so terrified of these infants, they call them "anchor babies" as if they would like to drown them.

Every topic they start is fear-based. Did you ever notice?
Yes, so true.

You're clueless...just as democrats want....

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist....

:wtf:

Um ... yeah ... What does she disagree with Obama on? Wanting to do what he wants to do slower isn't disagreeing with him. What do they actually have different positions on? Or is he a "centrist" too?
He is a centrist.

• Trump will never run
------------------
We are here
------------------
  • Trump will never MAGA
  • Trump will never MEGA

Trump says he's going to restrict free trade, oh, but because he wants to expand free trade. And he wants to punish US companies that want to do what he opposes, like move facilities off shore.

You're from the school of butt licking government, reserved for the most innocently naive of us all

• Trump will never run
------------------
We are here
------------------
  • Trump will never MAGA
  • Trump will never MEGA

Trump says he's going to restrict free trade, oh, but because he wants to expand free trade. And he wants to punish US companies that want to do what he opposes, like move facilities off shore.

You're from the school of butt licking government, reserved for the most innocently naive of us all
No, Trump said he's going to make trade fair....

You need to learn how to listen better....

I don't know about that...she may take Soros money but what has she done as Senator or SOS? Have not seen or found in my search a quid pro quo, a tit for tat connection with Wall Street....whereas with most if not all of Republicans taking the majority of Wall Street's money, do show a tit for tat.

Having worked on Wall Street and GE and corporate America my whole career, one thing I can tell you is if she's taking their money, they are getting something. Your view that she's somehow deluding them then doing nothing for them is laughably naive. Oh, but she's going to nail them to the wall, right? They just don't realize it? They don't get the news like the rest of us? You're delusional. She's owned by corporate America

As far as a neo con.... nahhh, if the Clintons were Neocons, they would have taken the New American Century's letter seriously and done something in the 90's and if you read what the Hill said on the Senate floor during the Iraq resolution debate, she was ''right'' in her thinking, just wrong about believing the President of the USA, GWB, wouldn't lie to Congress and not follow thru with what he said he'd do before as a last resort, going to war.

You don't know what a neocon is. Hillary, Obama and W are all neocons
it's not really deluding them... she and other democrats over the decades have only received token amounts from them.... Wall Street's money on a 10 to 1 basis, in elections, goes to Republicans running.

How long was Jebb Bush in the primary race? Like a nano second.... up until the point he dropped out, Jebb and PACS received something like $116 million from wall street and she and PACS may have barely reached 25 million without Soros, and when you add in the 45 million for Rubio and $40 million for Cruz and I believe $15 million for Carson and all the other presidential candidates from Wall street you can see who the Wall Street Party is....

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist.... but no quid pro quo, that I could find with Wall Street.
Clinton blasts Wall Street, but still draws millions in contributions
The contributions helped Clinton reach a fundraising milestone: By the end of 2015, she had brought in more money from the financial sector during her four federal campaigns than her husband did during his quarter-century political career.
In all, donors from Wall Street and other financial services firms have given $44.1 million to support Hillary Clinton’s campaigns and allied super PACs, compared with $39.7 million in backing that former president Bill Clinton received from the industry, according to campaign finance records dating back to 1974 that have been compiled by The Post.
Nearly half of the financialsector donations made to support Hillary Clinton’s current presidential run have come from just two wealthy financiers: billionaire investor George Soros, who gave $7 million last year to the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, and hedge-fund manager S. Donald Sussman, who gave the group $2.5 million.

And here is a little glimpse down memory lane :
Clinton rakes in Wall Street cash amid tough talk
Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch—gave about $290,000 to Clinton's campaign committee through June 30, according to a MapLight analysis of Federal Election Commission data. While it makes up less than 1 percent of the roughly $47 million raised by Clinton's committee this cycle, it follows a precedent set in her 2008 presidential campaign, when the firms' employees were among her biggest donors.

:dunno:
A LOT more money is going in to campaigns since Bill was in office, and since The Citizens United decision by the SC so they can not be fairly compared imo.

And this primary election is not the norm...there is nothing to compare it to...
spin away homie! Say, I made this thread for you and olschool specifically :)
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Actually, you were looking at yourself in the mirror when you started that thread..... :D

Having worked on Wall Street and GE and corporate America my whole career, one thing I can tell you is if she's taking their money, they are getting something. Your view that she's somehow deluding them then doing nothing for them is laughably naive. Oh, but she's going to nail them to the wall, right? They just don't realize it? They don't get the news like the rest of us? You're delusional. She's owned by corporate America

You don't know what a neocon is. Hillary, Obama and W are all neocons
it's not really deluding them... she and other democrats over the decades have only received token amounts from them.... Wall Street's money on a 10 to 1 basis, in elections, goes to Republicans running.

How long was Jebb Bush in the primary race? Like a nano second.... up until the point he dropped out, Jebb and PACS received something like $116 million from wall street and she and PACS may have barely reached 25 million without Soros, and when you add in the 45 million for Rubio and $40 million for Cruz and I believe $15 million for Carson and all the other presidential candidates from Wall street you can see who the Wall Street Party is....

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist.... but no quid pro quo, that I could find with Wall Street.
Clinton blasts Wall Street, but still draws millions in contributions
The contributions helped Clinton reach a fundraising milestone: By the end of 2015, she had brought in more money from the financial sector during her four federal campaigns than her husband did during his quarter-century political career.
In all, donors from Wall Street and other financial services firms have given $44.1 million to support Hillary Clinton’s campaigns and allied super PACs, compared with $39.7 million in backing that former president Bill Clinton received from the industry, according to campaign finance records dating back to 1974 that have been compiled by The Post.
Nearly half of the financialsector donations made to support Hillary Clinton’s current presidential run have come from just two wealthy financiers: billionaire investor George Soros, who gave $7 million last year to the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, and hedge-fund manager S. Donald Sussman, who gave the group $2.5 million.

And here is a little glimpse down memory lane :
Clinton rakes in Wall Street cash amid tough talk
Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch—gave about $290,000 to Clinton's campaign committee through June 30, according to a MapLight analysis of Federal Election Commission data. While it makes up less than 1 percent of the roughly $47 million raised by Clinton's committee this cycle, it follows a precedent set in her 2008 presidential campaign, when the firms' employees were among her biggest donors.

:dunno:
A LOT more money is going in to campaigns since Bill was in office, and since The Citizens United decision by the SC so they can not be fairly compared imo.

And this primary election is not the norm...there is nothing to compare it to...
spin away homie! Say, I made this thread for you and olschool specifically :)
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Actually, you were looking at yourself in the mirror when you started that thread..... :D
how? im not voting for either of the idiots. YOU are. And IMO, the obvious WORSE decision. She makes you dishonest. And you are so much better than that.

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist....

:wtf:

Um ... yeah ... What does she disagree with Obama on? Wanting to do what he wants to do slower isn't disagreeing with him. What do they actually have different positions on? Or is he a "centrist" too?
He is a centrist.

Yeah, government controlled health care, financial services, energy and control of agreements between workers and employers? Yeah, so centrist. How far left are you?

• Trump will never run