Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

trump.dating_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

I wonder if Trump has joined yet .

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

Oh, and it is discriminatory :

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.
There are no other options.

More hypocrisy!!

Here is the link to the actual site. It is defiantly real:

Welcome To Trump.Dating - Your "America First" Partner Await

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Standards and values?? Please tell us more about that

Hundreds of gay Trump supporters will be most disappointed.

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.

More hypocrisy!!

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Why explain values to you? Why explain standards? If you are gay find another site.

More hypocrisy!!

Don't you have your own sites where you narrow it down to pitchers, catchers, watersports and so on?

More hypocrisy!!

Take a look at the image you posted moron, it clearly says it’s for friendship as well, hence why married people would be welcome.

As for the queers, there are plenty of other sites for them, I’m sure you know about them already.

So you want Christians to go away what's good for the goose is good for the gander..........Oh wait you Trump haters don't roll that way. Suck it up buttercup your just getting a does of your own shit and can't stand it.

the blacks/Hispanics/Asians/gays/LGTBQUFGKLUY/etc have their own groups/clubs/websites and you say it it's hateful if heteros have their own?!!??

this is like when we see all the anti-white threads---you people try to make it look like WASP/heteros/whites are the ONLY evil-hateful-etc people in the world!!!

gays/LGTBs/etc can be hateful aslo

More hypocrisy!!

So, where's the evidence that this fake site is, in any way, connected with Mr. Trump?

I note that your source is the faggot site PinkNews; which no sane person regards as being in any way credible on any subject. I'd have to say that it is much, much more likely that perverts behind PinkNews created this site themselves, usurping Trump's name for part of the domain name, just so that they could write an article implying that this has anything to do with Mr. Trump; than that it actually has to do in any way with Mr. Trump.

So you want Christians to go away what's good for the goose is good for the gander..........Oh wait you Trump haters don't roll that way. Suck it up buttercup your just getting a does of your own shit and can't stand it.

did you find that in TWO CORINTHIANS?

It follows that a Trump dating site would reflect Trump’s bigotry and hate.
Obama hates whites/police/America
I've linked the evidence many times on USMB
it follows that a black group would reflect Obama's bigotry and hate
it follows that Obama would hate--like many blacks

the blacks/Hispanics/Asians/gays/LGTBQUFGKLUY/etc have their own groups/clubs/websites and you say it it's hateful if heteros have their own?!!??

this is like when we see all the anti-white threads---you people try to make it look like WASP/heteros/whites are the ONLY evil-hateful-etc people in the world!!!

gays/LGTBs/etc can be hateful aslo
What the fuck are you blathering about? I did not say any about hate. I said that it was hypocrisy. Pay attention

I've never been to gay forums--but I've been to black forums/chat and they do some hating--and I mean real, deep hate

Forum List

Back