Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

I would tend to think that if you are gay, you really wouldn't be interested in dating heterosexuals and vice versa. :D I fail to see the hypocrisy.

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

trump.dating_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

I wonder if Trump has joined yet .

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

Oh, and it is discriminatory :

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.
There are no other options.

More hypocrisy!!

Here is the link to the actual site. It is defiantly real:

Welcome To Trump.Dating - Your "America First" Partner Await

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Standards and values?? Please tell us more about that

Take a look at the image you posted moron, it clearly says it’s for friendship as well, hence why married people would be welcome.

As for the queers, there are plenty of other sites for them, I’m sure you know about them already.

Yeah and plenty of Hate Filled Dating sites for you. "I’m sure you know about them already."

Yes. Seriously. It is a dating website and nothing more than that. Lol.
It's a dating website that caters to those inclined to cheat on their spouse while excluding gays.....get it now?

So? Why in the world should anyone care? Of course a heterosexual dating site would exclude gays. Are you just crazy? That is a good possibility I suppose.

I would tend to think that if you are gay, you really wouldn't be interested in dating heterosexuals and vice versa. :D I fail to see the hypocrisy.

It is a
Psst....it's not just the dating site. Everyone feels that way. You don't want to know how muslims feel about you people.
You people? Who the fuck are "you people"?

Are you offended by being called a "people" now too? :D
LOL! I'm "people."

All children need to know is that there are boys, and there are girls. That's it!
The fact is that whether you or anybody else likes it or not, kids, depending on their age, know a whole lot more. In fact they know and understand a shitload more than you do. I wrote this a while back. Try to learn something instead of just putting your ignorance and bigotry on display.

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 2.12.14

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.
However, you still have ass hats who want to pretend that the issue will just go away. That is ignorant and dangerous.

Wrong, faggot! Know why? Because we were all kids once, and we know what we knew when we were kids, and it wasn't about homosexuality. You didn't think that through to a logical conclusion, huh? What, you think people forget how it was when they were kids or something? :blowpop:

I'm glad none of my teachers were forcing faggotry on us, too. We used to make fun of the homo teachers. Something that wasn't really known about until 8th or 9th grade.

Looks like all you have are ad hominems and appeals to ignorance. You can even begin to address the issue in an intelligent and thoughtful way so you have to call names and pretend that the experience of kids today is the same as it was 50 years ago. That is really fucking stupid!

So you're still running with: "Adults don't know what it's like to be kids" amirite? Good luck with that!

Like all adults were never kids or anything. :cuckoo:
I'm running with YOU do not know what it's like to be a kid today. You are stuck in the past and have no understand of how technology and an evolving culture has changed the experience of our young people. Some of us have evolved. You have not. You're and anachronism - a dinosaur on the verge of extinction.

People don't "evolve" into being faggots or there would be no people. You're supposedly older than me, btw.

Sexuality does not need to be introduced to children until at least puberty, possibly later.

Well, some people just go around looking for things to be offended by apparently. :dunno: The sign of a person with no job and no purpose, I suppose.

Another forced acceptance thread.

NO DICE. We have no reason to have to accept the gay movement in this country.............

Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

man oh man

you have really REALLY got him this time

--LOL

It's a dating website that caters to those inclined to cheat on their spouse while excluding gays.....get it now?
You obviously have a very serious problem with being a fag.
Serious problem as in an extremely deep seated quilt complex.
Get some professional help pal.
If you were actually OK with being a fag you'd shut the fuck up and get on with your life.

You obviously have a very serious problem with being a fag.
Serious problem as in an extremely deep seated quilt complex.
Get some professional help pal.
If you were actually OK with being a fag you'd shut the fuck up and get on with your life.
You have no fucking idea who or what I am, so shut the fuck up.

I just give up then.

Well, you don't make any sense, so you probably should. When you cannot even specify what you are complaining about, then the problem is on your end. You have to be able to communicate with people better than that if your goal is "understanding." Otherwise people will just assume you are trying to make trouble, which you probably are.

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.

More hypocrisy!!

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Yeah, straight guys love to go on dating sites and get tons of DMs from gay men sending dick pics to them. Are you fucking retarded? If youre straight, go to a straight dating site. If youre gay, go to a gay dating site. What is so hard to understand here?

Fake Christians, and fake site that is real, but created to make Christians do what they shouldn't.
Gays who aren't anti American's aren't societies idiots, but those who say " no gays" to bad you are only getting back what you dished out. OBAMA IS GONE GET OVER IT.
The site has nothing to do with Christians. It's a political association site.

More hypocrisy!!

Do you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously? Posts like this are the reason you're on my ignore list. Dental surgery is more fun.

Forum List

Back