Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

trump.dating_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

I wonder if Trump has joined yet .

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

Oh, and it is discriminatory :

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.
There are no other options.

More hypocrisy!!

Here is the link to the actual site. It is defiantly real:

Welcome To Trump.Dating - Your "America First" Partner Await

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Standards and values?? Please tell us more about that
Just say no to queers. What's the problem? Who wants to be around a bunch of sickos?

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.

More hypocrisy!!

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

So it's a site for cheaters that are married and the site also promotes getting married to cheat...

Of course people are going to be discriminating when it comes to dating. Lol! This thread is beyond silly and has absolutely no point except some kind of ridiculous faux outrage. How about getting yourself a life instead of being so worried about a silly online dating site MEANT to cater to certain TYPES of people? Good grief.

Of course people are going to be discriminating when it comes to dating. Lol! This thread is beyond silly and has absolutely no point except some kind of ridiculous faux outrage. How about getting yourself a life instead of being so worried about a silly online dating site MEANT to cater to certain TYPES of people? Good grief.
Next thing they will be outraged over people looking up what certain words mean.

the blacks/Hispanics/Asians/gays/LGTBQUFGKLUY/etc have their own groups/clubs/websites and you say it it's hateful if heteros have their own?!!??

this is like when we see all the anti-white threads---you people try to make it look like WASP/heteros/whites are the ONLY evil-hateful-etc people in the world!!!

gays/LGTBs/etc can be hateful aslo
What the fuck are you blathering about? I did not say any about hate. I said that it was hypocrisy. Pay attention

What is hypocrisy? That heterosexuals don't want to date gays? This thread and your little temper tantrum about this topic make absolutely no sense.
Sorry to see that the point is completely lost on you , dear

the blacks/Hispanics/Asians/gays/LGTBQUFGKLUY/etc have their own groups/clubs/websites and you say it it's hateful if heteros have their own?!!??

this is like when we see all the anti-white threads---you people try to make it look like WASP/heteros/whites are the ONLY evil-hateful-etc people in the world!!!

What the fuck are you blathering about? I did not say any about hate. I said that it was hypocrisy. Pay attention

What is hypocrisy? That heterosexuals don't want to date gays? This thread and your little temper tantrum about this topic make absolutely no sense.

You have yet to make any points at all though. Lol. You are just screaming about some heterosexual dating website. :dunno: Just something else to be "outraged" about, eh?

Psst....it's not just the dating site. Everyone feels that way. You don't want to know how muslims feel about you people.

Fake Christians, and fake site that is real, but created to make Christians do what they shouldn't.
Gays who aren't anti American's aren't societies idiots, but those who say " no gays" to bad you are only getting back what you dished out. OBAMA IS GONE GET OVER IT.

More hypocrisy!!

What is it with you leftists and your "standards and values" when it comes to others but not for yourselves? Leave other people alone to their own lives and worry about yourself.

More hypocrisy!!

Because of the Trump Derangement Syndrome epidemic, there is certainly a demand for this kind of service. After all, many people don't want to date people who suffer from serious mental conditions such as TDS.

You have yet to make any points at all though. Lol. You are just screaming about some heterosexual dating website. :dunno: Just something else to be "outraged" about, eh?
Screaming? Outraged? My poor dear, you are truly clueless. Consider the possibility that I just having some fun pointing out the hypocrisy and bigotry of these people. The fact is that a while ago, I got bored with this stupidity and unwatched my own thread until you and other began to post to it again. It seems that the topic is more important to you than to me.

Screaming? Outraged? My poor dear, you are truly clueless. Consider the possibility that I just having some fun pointing out the hypocrisy and bigotry of these people. The fact is that a while a, I got bored with this stupidity and unwatched my own thread until you and other began to post to it again. It seems that the topic is more important to you than to me.

What hypocrisy? It is a dating website is all. There are all kinds of dating sites out there. Go find one that suits you if this one doesn't!

Screaming? Outraged? My poor dear, you are truly clueless. Consider the possibility that I just having some fun pointing out the hypocrisy and bigotry of these people. The fact is that a while a, I got bored with this stupidity and unwatched my own thread until you and other began to post to it again. It seems that the topic is more important to you than to me.

Hilarious! ROFL! Are you 12 years old?

More hypocrisy!!

I don’t even need a dating site to say Gays go away.

What’s your point?

Forum List

Back