Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

Wrong, faggot! Know why? Because we were all kids once, and we know what we knew when we were kids, and it wasn't about homosexuality. You didn't think that through to a logical conclusion, huh? What, you think people forget how it was when they were kids or something? :blowpop:

I'm glad none of my teachers were forcing faggotry on us, too. We used to make fun of the homo teachers. Something that wasn't really known about until 8th or 9th grade.

Looks like all you have are ad hominems and appeals to ignorance. You can even begin to address the issue in an intelligent and thoughtful way so you have to call names and pretend that the experience of kids today is the same as it was 50 years ago. That is really fucking stupid!

So you're still running with: "Adults don't know what it's like to be kids" amirite? Good luck with that!

Like all adults were never kids or anything. :cuckoo:
I'm running with YOU do not know what it's like to be a kid today. You are stuck in the past and have no understand of how technology and an evolving culture has changed the experience of our young people. Some of us have evolved. You have not. You're and anachronism - a dinosaur on the verge of extinction.
What’s changed is that kids today are assailed by regressive eejits like you brainwashing them into believing they are gender confused, and that being so is totally normal - as is choosing ones own gender - and changing that on a daily basis if one feels so inclined. You are turning them into fragile snowflakes who also demand everyone else shares the delusions you’ve convinced them that it’s desirable and normal to have.
Poor kids.
Please explain and document EXACTLY how kids are being brainwashed and by who. We are witnessing a spontaneous cultural and social evolution that as adults, parents and educators have to deal with responsibly. Yes it is a more permissive and accepting environment, but that does not mean that any one creating the changes. The issues have always been there under the surface. Try dealing with my post above where I gave 4 options as to how to address the sexual identity issue that children face and the consequences of choosing the wrong one.

What’s changed is that kids today are assailed by regressive eejits like you brainwashing them into believing they are gender confused, and that being so is totally normal - as is choosing ones own gender - and changing that on a daily basis if one feels so inclined. You are turning them into fragile snowflakes who also demand everyone else shares the delusions you’ve convinced them that it’s desirable and normal to have.
Poor kids.
Please explain and document EXACTLY how kids are being brainwashed and by who. We are witnessing a spontaneous cultural and social evolution that as adults, parents and educators have to deal with responsibly. Yes it is a more permissive and accepting environment, but that does not mean that any one creating the changes. The issues have always been there under the surface. Try dealing with my post above where I gave 4 options as to how to address the sexual identity issue that children face and the consequences of choosing the wrong one.

The issues haven’t always been there on any significant scale. They are there now because they are being planted in young pliant minds by eejit regressive teachers and eejit regressive twats like your good self. One would have to be blind not to notice the LBGSTXYZ agenda and how they operate in schools and elsewhere. Go peddle your regressive crap to someone more gullible.
Again!! Give an example of how "ideas are being planted" Kid are being given permission to explore and to be who and what they are. That is different than planting ideas. The ideas come from an evolving social order and that is a good thing. Try evolving yourself
99% of kids understand what gender they are until you tell them maybe they don’t, that they should explore! That’s it’s cool and normal to be confused about their gender - the gender they weren’t confused about until you told them to be! None of this is ‘evolved’ - it’s PERVERTED and it’s child abuse.
You are either just knowingly and dishonestly making that shit up or the voices in your head are telling you that's happening. Adults are not approaching kids and saying "Look Johnny, I know that you think your a boy, but you might want to think that your a girl" That is just as stupid as stupid gets!! What is happening is that when a child develops gender dysphoria, or issues about sexual orientation -for whatever reason -enlightened adults are there for them in a supportive and understanding way to help them sort it out. That prevents suicides and other violence and well as general mental health issue. I am really have trouble understanding what the fuck is wrong with people like you and if you really believe your own bullshit.

You can type all you want, faggot, but a picture's worth a thousand words. You got schooled in that thread and you're gonna get schooled now, because it is what it is, not what you say it is.

img_2381-png.155085

Just look at the book titles.

Evil, inc.

Looks like all you have are ad hominems and appeals to ignorance. You can even begin to address the issue in an intelligent and thoughtful way so you have to call names and pretend that the experience of kids today is the same as it was 50 years ago. That is really fucking stupid!

So you're still running with: "Adults don't know what it's like to be kids" amirite? Good luck with that!

I'm running with YOU do not know what it's like to be a kid today. You are stuck in the past and have no understand of how technology and an evolving culture has changed the experience of our young people. Some of us have evolved. You have not. You're and anachronism - a dinosaur on the verge of extinction.
Poor kids.

The issues haven’t always been there on any significant scale. They are there now because they are being planted in young pliant minds by eejit regressive teachers and eejit regressive twats like your good self. One would have to be blind not to notice the LBGSTXYZ agenda and how they operate in schools and elsewhere. Go peddle your regressive crap to someone more gullible.
Again!! Give an example of how "ideas are being planted" Kid are being given permission to explore and to be who and what they are. That is different than planting ideas. The ideas come from an evolving social order and that is a good thing. Try evolving yourself
99% of kids understand what gender they are until you tell them maybe they don’t, that they should explore! That’s it’s cool and normal to be confused about their gender - the gender they weren’t confused about until you told them to be! None of this is ‘evolved’ - it’s PERVERTED and it’s child abuse.
You are either just knowingly and dishonestly making that shit up or the voices in your head are telling you that's happening. Adults are not approaching kids and saying "Look Johnny, I know that you think your a boy, but you might want to think that your a girl" That is just as stupid as stupid gets!! What is happening is that when a child develops gender dysphoria, or issues about sexual orientation -for whatever reason -enlightened adults are there for them in a supportive and understanding way to help them sort it out. That prevents suicides and other violence and well as general mental health issue. I am really have trouble understanding what the fuck is wrong with people like you and if you really believe your own bullshit.

You can type all you want, faggot, but a picture's worth a thousand words. You got schooled in that thread and you're gonna get schooled now, because it is what it is, not what you say it is.

img_2381-png.155085

Evil, inc.
I got schooled??

th
upload_2018-2-21_19-58-55.jpeg

Wrong, faggot! Know why? Because we were all kids once, and we know what we knew when we were kids, and it wasn't about homosexuality. You didn't think that through to a logical conclusion, huh? What, you think people forget how it was when they were kids or something? :blowpop:

I'm glad none of my teachers were forcing faggotry on us, too. We used to make fun of the homo teachers. Something that wasn't really known about until 8th or 9th grade.

You ready to come and try and extinct me, faggot? Cuz I got a whole lot of fight left in me, boy.

Naw, People like me ain't swept under the rug just yet, in fact, we're the majority.

What if I told you we're gonna rip the children out of your faggot hands and put them back in God's, mmk?

No more of this:

img_2381-png.155085

Out of those 2 pictures, you're the former, rather than the latter.

Poor kids.

img_2381-png.155085

Evil, inc.

Liberals 10 years ago: "Oh you cons and your "slippery slope" fallacies. Making gay marriage legal doesnt mean drag queens will be indoctrinating kindergartners with the homosexual agenda."

I'm gonna OP faggot this thread on out, you have asserted where you stand OP.

Please don't try to say you're hetero or have morals ever again.

Forum List

Back