Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

You still have yet to provide even a the faintest shred of evidence that this site has anything to do with Mr. Trump or with those who support them.

Much more likely, it is a creation of degenerate perverted filth such as yourself.

This is pretty much the sort of solid digestive waste that sane people expect from your kind.

In any event, this is rich, coming from you, the most open and vehement defender and advocate on this forum of the sexual manipulation, exploitation,and abuse of children.
You're reported. That shit is unacceptable

The truth is there, in your own postings, for everyone to see. How is it acceptable for you to have openly defended the sexual abuse of children, but not for me to call attention to where you have done so?

I did no such thing you delusional piece of shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The counter arguments have been that if Christianity or religion can't be taught in public schools, then how does all these other things get to be allowed inside of the curriculum ? The only thing the government should be allowed to do, is to make laws against the discrimination of any American citizens within the public space in which is controlled by the government through policing and such, and not to favor one ideology or religion over the other keeping the public sphere balanced and accessible to all without a government bias being involved.

Not sure why Cali would think that it needed such a thing unless the so called gender landscape there is changing faster than a speeding bullet. Sounds like an exodus may be on the way for those whose beliefs and religions don't allow for such things to take place against their teachings to their children. The Christian belief is to love the human being/sinner, but not the sin. Not sure what the future holds on all of this, but one things for sure, and that is that people aren't going to go along with any and everything, and they are going to have their views on life, their religions, cultures, lifestyles, and their accented languages. It will always be that way, and the only thing government can do is keep the citizenry from going to war with one another, and to make it known that people aren't going to always agree, and yet the nation is big enough to have freedom regardless of what people believe or don't believe in life.
Comparative religion can be, and is taught. That is different than teaching religion where mythology is presented as fact. Children are also taught that people of different religious and ethnic background have equal value . They are taught that discrimination based on race, religion, gender and being handicapped is wrong. Why is sexual orientation and gender identity different.? Oh right, the sex part.

You still have yet to provide even a the faintest shred of evidence that this site has anything to do with Mr. Trump or with those who support them.

Much more likely, it is a creation of degenerate perverted filth such as yourself.

This is pretty much the sort of solid digestive waste that sane people expect from your kind.

In any event, this is rich, coming from you, the most open and vehement defender and advocate on this forum of the sexual manipulation, exploitation,and abuse of children.

The truth is there, in your own postings, for everyone to see. How is it acceptable for you to have openly defended the sexual abuse of children, but not for me to call attention to where you have done so?

"Comparative religion can be, and is taught. That is different than teaching religion where mythology is presented as fact. Children are also taught that people of different religious and ethnic background have equal value . They are taught that discrimination based on race, religion, gender and being handicapped is wrong. Why is sexual orientation and gender identity different.? Oh right, the sex part."

It's right there in the bolded. Children don't even need to be thinking about sex, how about that? That's reality knocking. Children and sex do not really belong in the same sentence. Yet here you go, wanting to tell them all about it, just in case they can be groomed.

The counter arguments have been that if Christianity or religion can't be taught in public schools, then how does all these other things get to be allowed inside of the curriculum ? The only thing the government should be allowed to do, is to make laws against the discrimination of any American citizens within the public space in which is controlled by the government through policing and such, and not to favor one ideology or religion over the other keeping the public sphere balanced and accessible to all without a government bias being involved.

Not sure why Cali would think that it needed such a thing unless the so called gender landscape there is changing faster than a speeding bullet. Sounds like an exodus may be on the way for those whose beliefs and religions don't allow for such things to take place against their teachings to their children. The Christian belief is to love the human being/sinner, but not the sin. Not sure what the future holds on all of this, but one things for sure, and that is that people aren't going to go along with any and everything, and they are going to have their views on life, their religions, cultures, lifestyles, and their accented languages. It will always be that way, and the only thing government can do is keep the citizenry from going to war with one another, and to make it known that people aren't going to always agree, and yet the nation is big enough to have freedom regardless of what people believe or don't believe in life.
Comparative religion can be, and is taught. That is different than teaching religion where mythology is presented as fact. Children are also taught that people of different religious and ethnic background have equal value . They are taught that discrimination based on race, religion, gender and being handicapped is wrong. Why is sexual orientation and gender identity different.? Oh right, the sex part.

"Comparative religion can be, and is taught. That is different than teaching religion where mythology is presented as fact. Children are also taught that people of different religious and ethnic background have equal value . They are taught that discrimination based on race, religion, gender and being handicapped is wrong. Why is sexual orientation and gender identity different.? Oh right, the sex part."

It's right there in the bolded. Children don't even need to be thinking about sex, how about that? That's reality knocking. Children and sex do not really belong in the same sentence. Yet here you go, wanting to tell them all about it, just in case they can be groomed.
Children are aware of sexuality, gender and the fact that some are different in terms of their sexuality. Are you really so deranged and ignorant as to think that teaching children to accept and respect others -and themselves - child abuse. Be careful with that shit...both of you!

Children are aware of sexuality, gender and the fact that some are different in terms of their sexuality. Are you really so deranged and ignorant as to think that teaching children to accept and respect others -and themselves - child abuse. Be careful with that shit...both of you!

All children need to know is that there are boys, and there are girls. That's it!

This is what the sicko pedo apologist does, trolls threads, and then reports anybody to certain select mods who feel his pain. lol he's a punk.

All children need to know is that there are boys, and there are girls. That's it!

And people like Pee Pee kept as far away from them as possible.

This is what the sicko pedo apologist does, trolls threads, and then reports anybody to certain select mods who feel his pain. lol he's a punk.

Oh, he definitely likes to report. On another forum, he'd report you for winning the argument, citing personal attack/thread derail/trolling/ etc..etc.. and it would work about 1/2 the time.

Meh, I don't do online dating... I meet chicks in the ladies room since I can now go in there. I just bust open the stall door and pee between their legs... works every time.

The fact is that whether you or anybody else likes it or not, kids, depending on their age, know a whole lot more. In fact they know and understand a shitload more than you do. I wrote this a while back. Try to learn something instead of just putting your ignorance and bigotry on display.

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 2.12.14

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.
However, you still have ass hats who want to pretend that the issue will just go away. That is ignorant and dangerous.

Oh, he definitely likes to report. On another forum, he'd report you for winning the argument, citing personal attack/thread derail/trolling/ etc..etc.. and it would work about 1/2 the time.
Horseshit Cowboy. I report when someone crosses that line. Stop lying!

The fact is that whether you or anybody else likes it or not, kids, depending on their age, know a whole lot more. In fact they know and understand a shitload more than you do. I wrote this a while back. Try to learn something instead of just putting your ignorance and bigotry on display.

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.
However, you still have ass hats who want to pretend that the issue will just go away. That is ignorant and dangerous.

Wrong, faggot! Know why? Because we were all kids once, and we know what we knew when we were kids, and it wasn't about homosexuality. You didn't think that through to a logical conclusion, huh? What, you think people forget how it was when they were kids or something? :blowpop:

I'm glad none of my teachers were forcing faggotry on us, too. We used to make fun of the homo teachers. Something that wasn't really known about until 8th or 9th grade.

Last edited:

Wrong, faggot! Know why? Because we were all kids once, and we know what we knew when we were kids, and it wasn't about homosexuality. You didn't think that through to a logical conclusion, huh? What, you think people forget how it was when they were kids or something? :blowpop:

I'm glad none of my teachers were forcing faggotry on us, too. We used to make fun of the homo teachers. Something that wasn't really known about until 8th or 9th grade.

Looks like all you have are ad hominems and appeals to ignorance. You can even begin to address the issue in an intelligent and thoughtful way so you have to call names and pretend that the experience of kids today is the same as it was 50 years ago. That is really fucking stupid!

So basically this is a web site for Trump supporters with a little socializing such as dating and friendships going on. The criticism in this thread is that people who support Trump should: a) Never forgive Trump for his party boy days, and b) not be allowed to have conservative values.

Last edited:
So basically this is a web site for Trump supporters with a little socializing such as dating and friendships going on. The criticism of this thread is that people who support Trump should: a) Never forgive Trump for his party boy days, and b) not be allowed to have conservative values.
I would forgive anyone for their youthful indiscretions if they do not continue to be an asshole. I can forgive people who learn by their mistakes and grow up. Trump has done none of those things. Furthermore, conservative values do not excuse bigotry, and double standards about morality.

I like to think that President Trump has achieved his new job as a president because he has "grown up" and he continues to grow as a person meanwhile having one of the most demanding jobs on the planet. The "dating" site was not started by the president.

I like to think that President Trump has achieved his new job as a president because he has "grown up" and he continues to grow as a person meanwhile having one of the most demanding jobs on the planet. The "dating" site was not started by the president.
oh-please.jpg
No one said that it was started by T-Rump You seem to have some bizarre, distorted and idealized view of him that most people on earth do not.

I have tried to be fair to you in this thread but you have turned nasty. I do not have a "bizarre, distorted and idealized view of him that most people on earth do not." Maybe I should have listened to all the people in this thread that call you Regressive Pervert. Get off my case. In no way do you speak for most of the people on earth. Go find someone to get yours in the ass.

:gay:

I have tried to be fair to you in this thread but you have turned nasty. I do not have a "bizarre, distorted and idealized view of him that most people on earth do not." Maybe I should have listened to all the people in this thread that call you Regressive Pervert. Get off my case. In no way do you speak for most of the people on earth. Go find someone to get yours in the ass.
Fair? Listen to your self. You have your head where the sun don't shine. You can call me nasty if you don't like what I say. I'm just making a FAIR assessment of what is going on. Can't help it if you're in denial.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back