Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

trump.dating_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

I wonder if Trump has joined yet .

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

Oh, and it is discriminatory :

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.
There are no other options.

More hypocrisy!!

Here is the link to the actual site. It is defiantly real:

Welcome To Trump.Dating - Your "America First" Partner Await

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Standards and values?? Please tell us more about that

Like you give a damn.

And your offense at consensual sexual contact, ie pussy grabbing is noted. Prude.
You think that I'm a prude? That is too fucking funny. You have no idea what I've done!

You're offended that Trump got some consensual sexual contact outside of marriage.

That's you being a prude. Or a hypocrite.

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.

More hypocrisy!!

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Like you give a damn.

And your offense at consensual sexual contact, ie pussy grabbing is noted. Prude.
You think that I'm a prude? That is too fucking funny. You have no idea what I've done!

You're offended that Trump got some consensual sexual contact outside of marriage.

That's you being a prude. Or a hypocrite.

homosexual fetishists of course strive for as many 'partners' as possible any given night, as many as they can score with. PeePee is just a sociopath parrot.

The current homosexual contribution to the world is multiple Hepatitis A epidemics going on here and in Europe.

I will admit, as I am sure that the overwhelming vast majority of my fellow conservatives will, that Mr. Trump has some disturbing issues pertaining to his moral character, that he appears to have engaged in adultery, at the very least, and possibly even in activities involving sexual harassment and assault. No, this is not OK, and we would much rather have elected a President of higher moral character than what we got. What did your side offer as an alternative? A woman who is known to have willingly aided and abetted a known violent sexual predator who is known to have sexually harassed, assaulted, and raped several women. Alas, 2016 was not a good year for credible Presidential candidates that were free of such baggage.
Acknowledging concerns about Trump is the most rational and honest thing you have ever said-hell, it the only rational and honest thing you have ever said

The difference between your side and mine is that yours embraces, defends, and promotes immoral sexual behavior; while my side, even forced to acknowledge that such behavior occurs, we do not condone or defend this behavior, and find it highly regrettable when those on our side are found to have engaged in it.
The web site that I posted a clear indication that "your side" embraces, defends, and promotes immoral sexual behavior> They just have different ideas about what is immoral sexual behavior and , as I have shown, are blatant hypocrites.

Last edited:
The difference between your side and mine is that yours embraces, defends, and promotes immoral sexual behavior; while my side, even forced to acknowledge that such behavior occurs, we do not condone or defend this behavior, and find it highly regrettable when those on our side are found to have engaged in it.
The web site that I posted in clear indication that "your side" embraces, defends, and promotes immoral sexual behavior> They just have different ideas about what is immoral sexual behavior and , as I have shown, are blatant hypocrites.
Nothing like condemning others for doing the very things you do. muslims have many wives, yet do not consider it immoral. Everyone believes homos are immoral.

#HeteroPride.

Do you think this is Trump's site? Even so, homosexuality is still a sin and deserves condemning.

TheRegressivePervert has yet to provide any evidence that the site has any connection at all to Mr. Trump. I think that he knows damn well that it does not, and was being intentionally deceptive (as is nearly always the case with him) in starting this thread to imply that it does.
That is idiotic and dishonest. Do you know what a strawman argument is. You just did it. You attributed an argument to me that I never made. I never said that Trump was connected to that wed site/dating service and you know it. You cannot refute the facts that I presented so you make try to shoot me down with some false bullshit. Shame!

I believe that gay people should be treated with absolute respect: NO police entrapment and NO abuse from gay bashers.

I also believe that gay people should graciously accept minor discrimination.

a. I believe that gays should understand that some dating websites wish to serve only straights. There are websites for gays.
b. I believe that gays should understand that some bakers wish to make wedding cakes only for straights. Most other bakers, however, would welcome their business.

We ALL should graciously accept minor discrimination.

For example, as a senior citizen, I am NOT welcomed at clubs that cater to young people. That's OK.

For example, even if we ordinary people have enough money, we are often NOT welcomed to places frequented by the rich and the powerful. That's OK.

We should focus our attention on eliminating major discrimination: employment, housing, law enforcement, voting, etc.

More hypocrisy!!

Who owns the website? The Ashley Madison guy?

I've never been to gay forums--but I've been to black forums/chat and they do some hating--and I mean real, deep hate
Again. What are you blathering about. You're trying to make this about hate which is not at all what I's about. That is called trolling. Try dealing with the hypocrisy or get the hell out of here.
see post #36
so FUCKIN what if somebody is hypocritical!!!??
the other side is also
WTF is the point of your OP??!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...there are hundreds of black websites----I'm sure a lot of white Republicans don't or want to go there
...there are hundreds of gay websites that heteros don't go to
I saw 36. How is " The other side " hypocritical? Exactly?!! You are still not making a whole lot of sense
blah blah-- you must be trolling/hateful/stupid/all of the above if you don't understand

I believe that gay people should be treated with absolute respect: NO police entrapment and NO abuse from gay bashers.

a. I believe that gays should understand that some dating websites wish to serve only straights. There are websites for gays.
b. I believe that gays should understand that some bakers wish to make wedding cakes only for straights. Most other bakers, however, would welcome their business.

For example, as a senior citizen, I am NOT welcomed at clubs that cater to young people. That's OK.

For example, even if we ordinary people have enough money, we are often NOT welcomed to places frequented by the rich and the powerful. That's OK.

We should focus our attention on eliminating major discrimination: employment, housing, law enforcement, voting, etc.
Thank you for your thoughts but the subject is hypocrisy. The hypocrisy that Republicans exhibit on at least two levels.

First, they espouse "family values" and morality but engage in marital infidelity

Secondly, they arbitrarily pick and choose what constitutes morality to suit themselves, then insist that others adhere to their standards

Thank you for your thoughts but the subject is hypocrisy. The hypocrisy that Republicans exhibit on at least two levels.

First, they espouse "family values" and morality but engage in marital infidelity

Secondly, they arbitrarily pick and choose what constitutes morality to suit themselves, then insist that others adhere to their standards

Oh, do please go through the lists of registered Republicans, and give us the numbers that back up your deranged fake news trash. We have plenty on the typical behavior of your ilk, and it's clear you beat them out by a very large margin, and you're less than 2% or so of the population.

I thought you were upset that the site was only for straights.

lol he never really has any points; he trolls and then snivels to mods, hoping to get those that know the facts dinged with infractions or their posts deleted. That's actually a pretty common tactic here with 'progressives' and their assorted deviant populations.

They don't pick and choose. ALL world religions decry homos as sinful. Someone told me there are religious people in the Dem party.

Yes, you mean well, but many are familiar with the 'culture' and its way over-sized, dysfunctional menaces to children, and they are also a major public health menace to boot. Addressing these issues requires a more stringent approach to their 'contributions'. Real respect for their 'issues' would be to acknowledge they're a danger to themselves and others, and act accordingly.

I thought you were upset that the site was only for straights.

lol he never really has any points; he trolls and then snivels to mods, hoping to get those that know the facts dinged with infractions or their posts deleted. That's actually a pretty common tactic here with 'progressives' and their assorted deviant populations.
He or she is neither progressive nor a patriot. He is definately something else that starts with a "p".

again--the Dems/blacks/libs are not hypocrites/haters/liars/etc
they are inhuman is what you are saying...they are NOT human !!!!??!!

Forum List

Back